Something About Nothing ... #12

Wednesday again.........

Keisha hope you made it home safely and had a lovely trip.........pics looked so good!

Looks a dull grey day so far.........although it is only 7.30am.........DS just leaving for work, then not sure whether to go back to bed or not........nothing to do today. Usual Wednesday night out tonight with friend........that’s about it......

If it brightens up and gets a little warmer we may go walk along the beach.......but only if it warms up........

Have a good Wednesday.........

:wave2:

Gray day here too, and foggy, with some rain to come, but hey, record breaking temperature yesterday, and even warmer today. Wahoo! No jacket, 60 already. :dancer:

th
Yep, wine and camel Wednesday. Hey Keisha, welcome home, it's Wednesday y'all. Hump day indeed,
th

Here!:wave2:
Busy week, 2nd round of freezing rain supposed to happen tonight. Coop door frozen shut (big door) but the hens got out through little door. Had to set out other water and food as they bury theirs in coop when they dig through the straw. Then realized the handle on screen door was frozen and couldn't get back in (twice!-Clearly my brain function in early morning is NOT at even 25% capacity.

Did I mention yet that middle kids pre-ACT score is 26? She is pretty pleased with first effort.

Oldest coming home this weekend due to both DH and I will be gone from sun up to well after sunset Saturday, DS has soccer game, and middle has Science Olympiad all day.

Black Panther was a great movie! Would love to see again in theater!

Ready for spring...

Hey there Monyk

Taking care of chickies are more work than the kids

That suxs with your weather

I will never forget how awfully cold it was when I lived in Illinois

Today broke a record and was 80

Went to LJS at 9:00 tonight and back home at 10
70 right now

Sounds cold Monyk!! I hates the cold! Sounds like a busy but fun weekend ahead......glad you enjoyed Black Panther......think I’ll see it at some point.

Mac.........ok I am jealous of your weather..........we have a heavy frost this morning and a bit misty.......

But, wrapping up warm and heading out for the day with DH.......might be an indoor mall or city centre.......I fancy quick jaunt into London.....not too long on the train.

But, hopefully get some little treats, a nice lunch out and maybe even something new to wear.......

Have a good Thursday San thread folks.........:wave2:

Well if it makes you less jealous can say at 2 am now the temps have dropped to 67 now

What is nice about Georgia is the weather can range to cool to hot
Within days during anytime of some seasons

Neighbor mowed his grass today
Yikes...

Last year at this time in February, it was darn cold in the upper 20’s during the night
This year just the opposite

Watching law and order of a series I have not seen before

Schumi soon you will be in Orlando and will forget how cold your weather has been

Think you need to get a slight sunburn when you go in March to show off to your friends when you return back home

They won’t believe anyone can get a sunburn in March

Wait I’m rethinking that statement

Forget the burn, use sunscreen instead

Have fun wherever you and Tom
Go to today
Long train rides can be fun

Lol........yep, West of Scotland folks always need sunscreen!!! Our skin tone is so pale........

Yep, can’t wait to get to Orlando in less than 3 weeks now!!!! Mardi Gras sounds like so much fun, as you know we’ve never gone before and there’s not really anything like that in the U.K..........so we’re going to enjoy it.......even if it is only for 10 nights!

Sounds ok for 2am!!! It’s freezing here.........but I’m confident sun will come out and it’ll be a nice day ::yes::

Catch you later.........:wave2:

Aww, Kfish got the 3:30am duty. Hope your little one is getting big and giving his older brothers some fun.

Enjoy your train ride and day in London, Schumi. Yay, less than 3 weeks to partake in partying at the dark side.

MonyK, eek, freezing rain and iced doors and roads. Not fun. Sounds like a very busy week-end coming up. We have soccer starting, with games on Friday and Saturday, scrimmage tonight, so even if it is a cool rain, as long as not thundering, or a monsoon, they will play on turf. At least our temperatures will stay above freezing.

With that, well, it was fun while it lasted. 76 last night, tonight 38. Rain, periods of rain, will make it a gray day today. Shock to the system, almost a June, summer day yesterday, back to late winter weather. Will be a gray week-end, too, as rain is predicted the next 3 days as well. Time to make sure I have towels in my car. Plastic bags and change of clothes are already in there. Wet, muddy cleats are stinky too. Maybe have to toss an air fresher in the car. Sigh, back to soccer time.

th
th
, so throw back a drink. Hot tea for me, it's cool now. Happy Thursday all!

th
Sigh, I need more tea.

Ahh...orange kitty
Mine is a solid orange and has the personality to match it

Have a great day homies !

That first week back from vacation can seem akin to entering the twilight zone. Mr gets a gold star for not making a mess whilst i was gone. Even did laundry, dishes, ran vacuum & changed the wiper blades on my car lol he must want something :)

Carole - who’s the entertainment during your visit? Our Mardi Gras experience was pretty awful but by all reports they have crowd control in place now! Stake out that spot for viewing early, be prepared to hold it down lol

Nice having only a 4 day work week

Many here missing and guessing all had a great day

Looking forward to walking dead coming up on the 25th
Hard to believe I’m still hooked on that show

I’m hook, line & sinker too. Lost a week this month somehow lol thot i missed it last sunday duh

Well keisha flies out at 6 tonight

I'm sure it will be an adjustment coming from 80 and up weather to home

Would u believe it was 74 degrees when we landed in PIT. Freaky. Today cold, freezing this am when i woke. Turns out i didn’t realize the mr turned off the heat since we had such a long run of lovely temps.

Was supposed to go & get junk out of the car before it’s parted out (boohoo) but that area was flooded from heavy rains last night. May have to table that for a week as the mr should be on midnight shift next week. Taking DS for an MRI tomorrow crack of dawn. He’s had so many tests, hard to keep track of them all. Really going thru the wringer but hanging tough

The only one we want to see, and one of the few we’ve heard of are Foreigner..........love them! So, I hate crowds.......really hate mass crowds, even in concert situations........so, may not bother with the concerts........

Oh your mister is a gem........maybe he just adores you to do all those chores.......which I think he does..........::yes:: glad you had a nice trip! Hope DS MRI goes well, yes going through the wringer is a good description!

Had a lovely day in the big city today...........bit of shopping, nice prosecco filled lunch, more shopping, early dinner in nice pub that served fabulous food beside Kings Cross Station.....then train journey home.....was nice we were upgraded to first class by a lovely staff member...........nice journey home..........

Chilling with glass of wine.....yes, another.........then bed. Been a long day...........

Hope everyone’s good.........

Nice to see back with no issues Keisha. Yeah, 37 degree difference from yesterday. And rain and more rain. But, Wednesday was awesome. Hope your DS is not in pain, and healing. Car can wait.

Well, tried a gourmet dumpling place. They were interesting flavors and also had a cheese steak mixed with thick noodles. Full, but may not go there again. Was good, but we tend to like more mainstream Chinese food and at a better price point.

Had to get coffee, it is chilly, raining, and all is soggy and wet.

The only one we want to see, and one of the few we’ve heard of are Foreigner..........love them! So, I hate crowds.......really hate mass crowds, even in concert situations........so, may not bother with the concerts........

Oh your mister is a gem........maybe he just adores you to do all those chores.......which I think he does..........::yes:: glad you had a nice trip! Hope DS MRI goes well, yes going through the wringer is a good description!

Had a lovely day in the big city today...........bit of shopping, nice prosecco filled lunch, more shopping, early dinner in nice pub that served fabulous food beside Kings Cross Station.....then train journey home.....was nice we were upgraded to first class by a lovely staff member...........nice journey home..........

Chilling with glass of wine.....yes, another.........then bed. Been a long day...........

Hope everyone’s good.........

He’s stuck with me lol. Willing to be bet he took a final look at last minute air today hoping to sneak down for weekend to see Macklemore, no dice...i looked too :). Where’s those $19 & $24 flights when u need one?

They have a Kings Cross Station in England too?:duck:

Nice to see back with no issues Keisha. Yeah, 37 degree difference from yesterday. And rain and more rain. But, Wednesday was awesome. Hope your DS is not in pain, and healing. Car can wait.

Well, tried a gourmet dumpling place. They were interesting flavors and also had a cheese steak mixed with thick noodles. Full, but may not go there again. Was good, but we tend to like more mainstream Chinese food and at a better price point.

Had to get coffee, it is chilly, raining, and all is soggy and wet.

I get nervous with the fancy places, always wonder what i might find in my dish if i poke around too closely.

Enjoy a good dumpling but obsessed with udon noodles. So excited to see of all places, Big Lots, carries individual packages of them u can pop in MW & season/add broth as desired:bounce:. Local grocery stores here don’t stock them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!