Something About Nothing ... #12

Kitchen is painted! May need another coat tomorrow! The three of us are watching The Incredibles. Time for a little wine!

images

I first read that as “May need another CAT tomorrow.” I think the cute picture was messing with my brain.

A44FCA6E-3474-4701-A025-10F9FFD41E80.jpeg

Ugh, went to bed at 11:30, told older one lights out at 1 am, when I heard him still playing with his online friends. Upon passing little one’s room, he declared she was watching her iPad. That was remedied too. Then by 5 am heard the rain and wet streets, so was awake, and decided could not get back to sleep. Gonna be a long day, and a nap may be in the cards.

Charade, I hope you find the right dose and feel better. I too hate needles. I try not to look, and tend to bruise wherever I am poked.

So have a lovely, relaxing Sunday. The week enfolds, and the one week that many homies are traveling, most going, a few coming back. May all that travel this week, safe travel.

With that, I need to make tea. Cool start, and a rainy one too.

Good morning Lynne, Mac & Robo! You're good Lynne- already accomplished shopping!!:thumbsup2

Good morning to all of you getting started and traveling!!:)

Hope everyone has a great Sunday! Housework and watching football today- not expecting much from my Bills but will still watch and hope for the best!

Funny-Sunday-meme-with-cute-squirrel-trying-to-send-Monday-away.jpg

Good morning mac, Robo and Lynne.

I was awakened at 7:30 this morning by loud techno music coming from the next room. After the 2nd song I tried knocking on the wall but it still continued ...probably couldn't hear cause the music was so loud. I called star services to complain and held the phone up next to the wall so they could hear...she apologized and said they would send security right away. I think they may have called since it stopped about 30 seconds after I hung up.
Bet they regret putting those bluetooth speakers in every room :rolleyes1 I don't mind people playing music at a reasonable hour and if I like the music but we had been up late the night before for HHN. I did manage to fall asleep again and I dreamed a psycho girl was in the next room and she said I was on her list now....thanks HHN. :laughing:

We really are having a fun trip in spite of the room problems. It was busy last night but we managed to do 4 houses. Dead Exposure was much better than I was expecting. It's still a tie between Poltergeist and Scary Tales for my favorite. Tonight is our last HHN night so I hope we can get in the 2 we haven't seen and revisit our faves.

We went to Margaritaville last night after HHN and had volcano nachos and drinks. I tried the blackberry margarita in honor of our friend Carole. It was tasty.20180923_101723.jpg
Have a great day everyone...were heading to NBC to watch the Falcons game at 1:00 and yay for the Braves NL East Champs:cheer2:

:coffee: Yep how to start the day. Morning all!
Did IOA yesterday with our after 4 EP. Actually didn’t get into park until after 5 as we stopped to eat in NBC grill. Extremely attentive service-yeah they were doing a survey as you left on the service :laughing:. Good food.

Went to HHN after-got through Seeds of extinction (horrible fog machine in waiting line-even express if you happen to get stuck right by it). House was ok. Did Carnival Graveyard again- that is becoming one of my faves, want to do it again tonight. Watched vamp show again. Then we decided we were tired and headed out around 1130. Slept til after 9 again.
Cloudy and looks like rain right now. Heading back to Studios this afternoon to hit a few rides that aren’t open during HHN, then stay n scream holding.

Last night definitely larger and rowdier crowd. Obnoxious clearly intoxicated dude in line behind us in SoI- his friends literally put their hands over his mouth a couple times to shut him up. He might have gotten an elbow from me in the house as he was literally breathing down my neck -kept his distance after that, then cut around and through grass and stalked off once we were out. His friends were discussing how to catch him and stick him in cab to get him home-think they were fed up with him too:rotfl:

Has been so fun but we e averaged over 10k steps a day and legs are feeling it lol!

Safe travels to all whether coming or going! Looking forward to reports.

Stated to pull stuff to pack today, I can smell vacation. In turkey coma, have enough for at least tomorrow leftovers woot. So much to do, so little time :)

Finally watched trick r treat, loved it, especially the end. Reminded me of tales from the crypt.

Enjoyed our meetup today...we could have talked for hours if Carole had the time. It was a pleasure meeting monyk and lovely to see Carole again after missing her for a few years. Thanks to Tom for the sangria.

We missed HHN tonight after dealing with a room issue which resulted in us having to switch rooms right before we planned to leave for stay and scream. So we had to move all our stuff due to a leaky toilet...good news is they comped us for a one night stay. We had complained on day 2 and had 3 different workers tell us it was a floor issue since they hadn't been sealed properly any water went under the vinyl plank but when we left the room the carpet in front of our door was soaked so they finally had to admit it was a leak.

We didn't feel much like doing HHN after that so we tried Orchid Court for the first time...omg the sushi was wonderful, the guys got a saki flight and I enjoyed a rum punch. We left there and went to Strongwater where we enjoyed a few cocktails and tapas. Right now the guys are swimming and I'm relaxing in the new room. Let me just say we have decided to stay at Sapphire Falls the next time...not impressed with Aventura. Although the iPad is nice, I can do without it.

Hope everyone has a great night :goodvibes

Way to make lemonade. OC’s sushi is top notch. Wish I could say the same re the stuff I had last night at fancy place that stunk . How do you mess up udon noodles?

Well, sorry about your hassles.......shame you had such stuff to deal with........but hopefully new room will be much better.........

You went to two of my favourite places tonight.........Orchids and StrongWater.......nice!

Yep, Sapphire is so much nicer than Aventura.......and you are so welcome........it was a lovely meet up, and yes, we could have sat there all day! Was so nice catching up and spending time with you and MonyK..........

Had a fabulous horror night tonight........wasn’t as quiet as Wednesday but not as busy as opening night.......so much fun............had a few good scares from all the houses we went in tonight..........Vamp 85 is a huge amount of fun......had a weird conversation with Prince and Michael Jackson tonight..........yep, that was weird.......lol........

Time for bed though.......been a long day.............

Wait, MJ & his purple majesty are i n Vamp scare zone? Jr may die :)

Good morning Lynne, Mac & Robo! You're good Lynne- already accomplished shopping!!:thumbsup2

Good morning to all of you getting started and traveling!!:)

Hope everyone has a great Sunday! Housework and watching football today- not expecting much from my Bills but will still watch and hope for the best!

Funny-Sunday-meme-with-cute-squirrel-trying-to-send-Monday-away.jpg

Viking slayers eh? Congrats, it’s been quite the dry spell. Have feeing we are slipping into one, dread tomorrow night.

Happy BD, trip is close enough to call it a BD trip!

Viking slayers eh? Congrats, it’s been quite the dry spell. Have feeing we are slipping into one, dread tomorrow night.

Happy BD, trip is close enough to call it a BD trip!

It was a good day in Bills country! :)
Ooh- just checked who's playing tomorrow- The Bucs are on fire so far! I didn't realize the Steelers are 0-1-1. Your Steelers are very good at bouncing back, though!

Thx for the Birthday wishes!:)

I'm with you- have bags pulled out and adding stuff each day!

Wait, MJ & his purple majesty are i n Vamp scare zone? Jr may die :)

!

Your son is going to love that zone if he’s a fan of those guys..........I danced with Freddie Mercury and Prince to a Madonna song the other night lol......not a bad way to spend an evening..........that is a fun zone.........

Freddie was missing while we were there tonight........but Prince is so cool and quite like him..........MJ is so good too and so much fun........the SA in that zone are top notch........I think the three of you will love it.........lots of 80’s music all night.........::yes::

Not too mobbed tonight.......heard last night was not fun to be there.........some of the things in the houses weren’t working tonight, noticeably Poltergeist........

And a lot cooler!!!! Good night..........next one is Wednesday...........

Time for bed.........

MonyK, very nice picture. Glad your DD was enjoying HHN too.

Schumi, thanks for the live reports, and good to hear was not as mobbed last night, even with some house things not working. Spoils the fun a bit, then.

images
and, it's Monday.
images
Yes, ladies and gents, the start of another work week for many of us homies. The rest, hello, it's Monday.

The weather report: A lousy week, yes, rain is predicted, with thunderstorms to dot the week, today, and including Friday, we will see rain every stinking day. 5 days of rain. Even the weather guy was lamenting that we will not see the sun for days, as this low weather system will just not leave. Hoping the high weather system arriving from the North, will finally be strong enough to push this rainy weather away for the week-end. Was a wet, and very dark commute.

And even happy news, 7 is my number, and next Monday's post will be a live Mouse one. Here's hoping a get a room ready before I arrive.

With that, a funny:
images
::yes::

Time for tea, AC is cranking, so sweater is ready and so is the tea.

Later homies, have a marvelous Monday, and hope all are doing well.

Pack those bags! :laughing:

Happy Monday Sans family:) I hope everyone had a nice weekend. It sounds like lots of vacation prep:yay:... Mac, Keisha, Robo Lynne and Patty I hope you guys have a safe and great travel there. It sounds like so much fun. I can't wait till I can go at a time and have some Dis meets. You guys are great and I know I would have a great time! CKmiles I hope your trip down went well. Tink I hope you have a great trip back.

It has been a busy couple of days. I find myself in the room with the newbies...they are making themselves comfy. I know they want out of the room but they have to wait a bit. I called our local low cost spay clinic and they cant 'take them till the 16th. I am a little upset we have to wait that long but oh well... They are both sweet to us however, they seem to be having some tiffs amongst themselves. We are taking it one day at a time.

The weather has been kind of :sad2:...We had nice weather Saturday but got chilly yesterday and this morning I woke up to 46:sad: I love my warm weather.:thumbsup2 This week we are going to have some rain but hoping it will be nice for the weekend. We are suppose to take our two friends to our 6 flags park for fright fest. It should be fun. We were there on Saturday with the squad. Brian and I play pokemon go with the teens so we had a community day there. It was fun and with the dining plan I didn't have to feed them:cool1:...These teens eat a lot!!! I am proud of myself I walked through a haunt zone and interacted with one person. However it was still light a little so they said it doesn't count :pLOL!! Yesterday was an at home day cleaning, homework I made home made pizza and just chilled.

Patty belated birthday.jpg...I hope you had a great day! I have heard that 6 flags just bought Darien Lake again. I know the park could use some TLC I hope six flags puts some money there. It's nice to have your local park in good shape. That sounds like a cool job for him even though it is temporary. You're right with experience it could get him work at HHN:thumbsup2 I am glad you had a nice visit and enjoyed some rides.

Monykalyn Thanks for the work from home idea:goodvibes. I have registered with the shopper but haven't done it yet. I am going to check out the steri-cycle. I am also looking at some other things. I would love to be able to do something like this. Glad that your trip is going great and you had a nice meet up. Sangria is amazing!!! Safe travels home!

Ckmiles I hear you on the checking thing before we leave. I check doors on kitties rooms, and all the lights and kitchen appliances. I wait till everyone is in the car though:laughing: (my little secret) they would look at me like I am crazy. I hope your trip is going great!

Schumi sounds like a great trip so far!! Keep it going!! It is nice to hear other people like the warm weather. We hare so in the minority with our friends and family. They like the cold:scared:

Tink sorry you had room issues, that stinks!! Glad they compensated you it helps a little. I am glad to hear about reports from here it helps with trip planning. It sounds like you are having a great trip! The meet up sounded great and sangria is always nice:) safe travels home!!

Charade Sorry to hear about your thyroid and new meds. The blood draws :scared:... I have almost passed out so many times. I get queasy from it. I started putting an ice pack on the back of my neck and put my head down. It has helped in the past. I have small veins so they usually have to try once or twice. I find that drinking lots of water before can help the veins pop. I hope you can start feeling better soon. Pasta is our staple food here!! It is so hard to cut out I am trying though! Good luck! Liv is notorious for telling me she needs things last minute.

Lynne Your weather seems to be the closest to mine. I think the worse combination is cold and wet:sad1:....I hear you on the band with your DD. Liv is really good and does enjoy it when she plays. Her thing is finding time to practice. I am hoping she stays with it and can do something in the future. If not, it is okay with me I just want her to be happy and stress free. Her band teacher and mentor who died last year has effected her a lot in different ways. I think he is one of the reasons she keeps going. He had high hopes for her. He was also a close personal friend of ours so it is nice to see her feel that way for him. I hope you have a great trip:goodvibes

Mac You and your kitties are welcome any time:goodvibes...I am sorry to hear how you feel about blood draws. It really can be so stressful, who needs that on top of everything. I hope your packing is going good and hope you have a great trip and Dis meets.:cool1:

Tgrgrl I hope Marshmellow and the little one are going good. That is so scary for anyone let a lone a little one to go through.

Robo thank you for the kind words! I am glad you are feeling well and I hope you have a great trip and meet ups:goodvibes:goodvibes

I just want to say :thanks:my Sans family for all the support, kind words and for being the great family that you are. I look forward to meet ups in the future! You guys are the best!! Hello:wave2: to any family I missed!!:wave2:

Attachments

• belated birthday.jpg
    belated birthday.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
They are both sweet to us however, they seem to be having some tiffs amongst themselves. We are taking it one day at a time.

Kids!:laughing: I'm sure they'll be good with each other- they're still probably nervous in a new place.

Patty
belated-birthday-jpg.353597
...I hope you had a great day! I have heard that 6 flags just bought Darien Lake again. I know the park could use some TLC I hope six flags puts some money there. It's nice to have your local park in good shape. That sounds like a cool job for him even though it is temporary. You're right with experience it could get him work at HHN:thumbsup2 I am glad you had a nice visit and enjoyed some rides.

Thx for the Birthday wishes! :)

We're excited that Six Flags bought Darien Lake again! It's a nice park and so close to us! It's the first year in many that they will have Halloween activities. We'll have to check it out! They had an amazing sale on season passes- we ended up buying them and they're good at all Six Flags! So, we will be making local visits and seeking out other Six Flags, too!:thumbsup2 And we purchased the dining plan, too! Great deal!!

Have fun at Frightfest this weekend!!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter