Something About Nothing ... #12

Pack it up Mac- almost time to fly!:thumbsup2

You are correct...
But I have been tied up today and will do my packing and get it done tomorrow...
I have no choice....lol

My hairdresser appt was switched from today to tomorrow and I always have it done earlier.
I always worry a stylist will have a glitch in their schedule and have to cancel me out so I always do the hair before the last day before the trip.

Need to get up in the morning and check in for my flight.
Really not a rush as I already have my seat.
But the flight is sold out so won't take my time for the check in.

I'm trying to catchup with all the threads right now.

Hope all the homies are doing fine

Good evening!

Today was our first full day at universal!

We covered a lot of ground !

Started at ET, then off to MIB, then fast and furious ( boy did that ride suck), transformers, jimmy Fallon, lunch at NBC. Then off to IOA. Hulk, spider man, Kong, Jurassic Park, forbidden journey, then back to mummy, escape gingots, dinner at margaritaville.

Now I’m in bed reading - why do those that snore fall asleep first and within seconds of getting into bed....

Had an issue trying to upgrade to an AP. Hopefully tomorrow I will try a different CM that will be helpful.

Hope everyone is doing well. I’m going to try to sleep - without suffocating someone to stop the snoring....

You got a lot done on your first day in the parks!

Fast and Furious opened after my last trip to the darkside.
I'm in no rush to even see it but will.

No matter how poor reviews are on new rides, I do try them out.
Then I can join the choir and whine about how awful a ride was for me......lol

Can not help you with the snorer.
I either wake Mr Mac up or take melatonin to get to sleep.

Wish I could be at UO when you are, would be great to meet up

You will be seeing other homies on this trip.

Someone take pictures for those left behind here

upload_2018-9-25_6-38-30.jpeg - that's right homies, a Tuesday. Taco Tuesday. Also means, Robo's count is 2, and Patty's is 1. Keisha and Mac following that countdown ever so closely. And I and maybe another homie or two, will be a tad later. :woohoo:

CK, thanks for the live report. You did get alot done. Yeah, park help can be hit or miss, no matter which park you are at. Hopefully a different team member can get it right quickly for ya. Me too, hopefully can say hello to ya in person one of these days.

With that, since Mac is getting her hairdo today, she can stop at Taco Bell. Place your orders early, she's going to be a busy homie.

Mac, hope you got your seat number now, or shortly. Guess you did not have a crack of early dawn flight. See that you have that on the way home though. Safe travels.

Ah, tea is needed, sweater already on. AC, hello, it's almost October, the weather has been cool lately, no need for an ice box feeling today. Sigh.

And the weather guy's report: One word, Rain. Yes, rain started in the very wee hours, and was a very dark and puddled commute (and hey guy with absolutely no lights on your car - hello, very hard to see ya). And rain, including an afternoon thunderstorm tomorrow, with local flooding as we will have 2 to 4 inches of rain before the week ends. Even rain this week-end, but we are far enough out, that can change. Boo, we need to see the sun. This gray and rainy period has been almost depressing. The Fall is when you have glorious golden sunny 70's days, and brisk 60's mornings and evenings, without rain, and even snow. Yes, one year, we had snow before Halloween. Can you tell I already miss the warm?

Have a terrifically good Tuesday homies, get that luggage out, time for coming and going.

:coffee: :music: :drinking1

Morning!

Waving hi to Lynne and Robo!!

Mac! I don’t know your specific plans for this week. But we will be in ‘hollywood’ on Thursday (last minute change in plans). So if your in Hollywood let’s say hi!!

Another quick drive by.........

Had lovely meet with Matt and Rob last night.......AussieBritTraveller.........lovely guys and we got on like a house on fire!!! Again, could have sat there all night..........:wave2:

ckmiles..........glad you’re here and having fun......sounds like a fabulous day!!! Will look out for you........

Noticed Loews have a sign up on all front desk stations informing guests they’ll now be doing room checks once every 24 hours whether the “still dreaming” sign is up or not. Guess they’re all following this route now.

We have housekeepers every day so not an issue for us.

Still deciding which park to go to today..........will wait till we walk out the hotel door........

Have a great day all...........

What does it say when your body is craving nothing but bloody mary mix? Not even the vodka, just the mix?

Morning!

Waving hi to Lynne and Robo!!

Mac! I don’t know your specific plans for this week. But we will be in ‘hollywood’ on Thursday (last minute change in plans). So if your in Hollywood let’s say hi!!

I got up early to do my flight check in
and it was done before I made coffee....lol

You changed your parks and now I get them, oh dear me.
Will be in hollywood on Friday as the adr is set for a place there.
Doing Magic Kingdom on Thursday and have CP for lunch, and then moving to AK and hitting Boma for a late dinner.

We will have to teleport to a mutual park in order to do a mini meet!

What is your last day at wdw?
Moving over to the darkside anytime this week?

View attachment 353878 - that's right homies, a Tuesday. Taco Tuesday. Also means, Robo's count is 2, and Patty's is 1. Keisha and Mac following that countdown ever so closely. And I and maybe another homie or two, will be a tad later. :woohoo:

CK, thanks for the live report. You did get alot done. Yeah, park help can be hit or miss, no matter which park you are at. Hopefully a different team member can get it right quickly for ya. Me too, hopefully can say hello to ya in person one of these days.

With that, since Mac is getting her hairdo today, she can stop at Taco Bell. Place your orders early, she's going to be a busy homie.

Mac, hope you got your seat number now, or shortly. Guess you did not have a crack of early dawn flight. See that you have that on the way home though. Safe travels.

Ah, tea is needed, sweater already on. AC, hello, it's almost October, the weather has been cool lately, no need for an ice box feeling today. Sigh.

And the weather guy's report: One word, Rain. Yes, rain started in the very wee hours, and was a very dark and puddled commute (and hey guy with absolutely no lights on your car - hello, very hard to see ya). And rain, including an afternoon thunderstorm tomorrow, with local flooding as we will have 2 to 4 inches of rain before the week ends. Even rain this week-end, but we are far enough out, that can change. Boo, we need to see the sun. This gray and rainy period has been almost depressing. The Fall is when you have glorious golden sunny 70's days, and brisk 60's mornings and evenings, without rain, and even snow. Yes, one year, we had snow before Halloween. Can you tell I already miss the warm?

Have a terrifically good Tuesday homies, get that luggage out, time for coming and going.

:coffee: :music: :drinking1

i tell ya our weather is screwy this week.
We got the monsoon rain yesterday and last night like you did.
I went to bed once the weather man said we had 3 " in some areas.
Other parts got up to 4"

Our area has many ridges.
Not a fun thing to drive here when it pours.
No easement on the sides unless you want to roll the car over and over off the ridge.

Earlier this morning, rain a possibility for our area today and tomorrow
As long as no rain in Orlando tomorrow and my time there, my place at home would have a flood and won't think twice about it....lol

This is the first year i am using Delta.
There are perks for AE holders and had my seat assigned in the main cabin when I booked the flight.

No more cattle calls ...talking to you SW....

I think you arrive next week Lynne.
Safe travels for your trip.

Another quick drive by.........

Had lovely meet with Matt and Rob last night.......AussieBritTraveller.........lovely guys and we got on like a house on fire!!! Again, could have sat there all night..........:wave2:

ckmiles..........glad you’re here and having fun......sounds like a fabulous day!!! Will look out for you........

Noticed Loews have a sign up on all front desk stations informing guests they’ll now be doing room checks once every 24 hours whether the “still dreaming” sign is up or not. Guess they’re all following this route now.

We have housekeepers every day so not an issue for us.

Still deciding which park to go to today..........will wait till we walk out the hotel door........

Have a great day all...........

I'm glad you were finally able to meet the boys Schumi.
They have been fans of your reports for a very long time and now you got to put a face with a name.

With Orlando being a popular tourist area, figured all hotels would be doing the security checks sooner or later.

I say go for Dr Doom.
It's always a winner and a fun way to start the day.

I need to think about packing before my hair appointment.
But will play ketchup on the boards for now.

Ckmiles- Sounds like a great day! Can't wait to see you Friday!! :cool1:

Safe travels tomorrow Mac! Pick me up a chalupa after your salon appointment!:thumbsup2

Have a great day all! Happy Taco Tuesday!

cat-memes.jpg

You do realize the chalupa I bring to you on Oct 5th will have seen its better days by the time you get it....

Ok, I'll have the sour cream left off so it will still be eatable.

Thanks Mac, safe travels to you too, and will be happy to say hello to you and some other homies.

Patty, safe travels to you too, and see ya next week, by the pool. So nice of you to offer. I'll be switching over that day, so a dip in the pool, with music, food and friends, sounds like a good way to start my darkside part.

Thanks Mac, safe travels to you too, and will be happy to say hello to you and some other homies.

Patty, safe travels to you too, and see ya next week, by the pool. So nice of you to offer. I'll be switching over that day, so a dip in the pool, with music, food and friends, sounds like a good way to start my darkside part.

Thanks, Lynne!! Looking forward to our "chill by the pool" day!!:goodvibes

Ok Mac- guess the chalupa will get messy in your carryon! We'll have a snack (and a drink, or two with little umbrellas!) when we meet!!

I'm glad you were finally able to meet the boys Schumi.
They have been fans of your reports for a very long time and now you got to put a face with a name.

With Orlando being a popular tourist area, figured all hotels would be doing the security checks sooner or later.

I say go for Dr Doom.
It's always a winner and a fun way to start the day.

I need to think about packing before my hair appointment.
But will play ketchup on the boards for now.

It was lovely......could have chatted all night........

Dr Doom was ridden many times this morning........so much fun, but ridiculously hot.........supposed to cool down a little by tomorrow......but will still be hot enough for me........

Happy new hair day.............

Back in room for quick shower and out again...........parks are empty today.........and some lovely new additions to new Potter ride........

HOLD the chalupa! Just saw that it's National Lobster Day!! Run to Red Lobster!!

Red Lobster's New Deal Gets You Free Lobster Pizza for National Lobster Day
tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

In honor of National Lobster Day, Red Lobster is giving out free lobster and langostino pizza on Tuesday, September 25.
: To get the deal, you'll have to purchase two adult entrees

That's awesome Patty. Though have not been at a Red Lobster in quite a few years. Not one close to us, and last time, not many fish fans, including little one, who can be very picky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter