Something About Nothing ... #12

Oh Tink, I hope you are feeling much better than last night. Tough when you are not feeling well, and have to miss out on some. Hope the rest in the room and some good food, and scares, will make you feel better for tonight. Hope the rest of the week you are feeling great.

Oh Tink, I hope you are feeling much better than last night. Tough when you are not feeling well, and have to miss out on some. Hope the rest in the room and some good food, and scares, will make you feel better for tonight. Hope the rest of the week you are feeling great.
Thanks Lynne. It was a great night crowd wise and I hated to cut the night short...I offered to go back on my own but Trey and Austin said they were tired too ( although they weren't too tired to visit the rooftop bar while I rested) I think they were just being considerate nice guys.

Tink
That has to be a sad time to leave the park especially since it had short lines last night

Maybe the food and heat hit you hard

Hope you feel better real soon

You have more nights for hhn on this trip so you will see everything in the event

I guess you could say to peeps that hhn was so scary it scared the crap out of you
Jk

Morning Sans family :wave2:

9CE36565-7163-4B13-9F13-87AC8053881A.jpeg

544B8895-0FE3-467E-8A3B-A7D04B5AC039.jpeg

48EC9201-0C5C-4251-A406-36A6F3656C66.jpeg

61730173-2B3A-403F-A9AF-DC87478A7CF3.jpeg

4741B628-6A5E-4C08-BB49-BD36B49D6706.jpeg

70C0AA92-6605-4C5B-8778-37E3E6415D80.jpeg

To all our Sans family who are sick or recovering from surgeries

49804A7E-427A-449C-8E40-EBCE15E278BC.gif

So I take the boy for his license test yesterday. They looked at us weird. "Are you sure it is the 18th?"
LOL....its actually tomorrow the 20th.

Wishing your son great success on his license test today.

Daughter is feeling better each day. have to address this with an ENT when she comes home for winter break.

So nice to hear your daughter is doing better.

We are fortunate. B’s school does not do a formal homecoming dance. Her homecoming is this Friday and the dance is going to be luau themed. This week is spirit week. So far they’ve had Scrabble day, wacky tacky day, and Disney day (B dressed as Kim Possible). Tomorrow they are supposed to dress for their favorite holiday, and Friday is Hawaiian day.

Sounds like your daughters school is pretty cool doing all the fun themed dress up days.

Up too early, may have the kid drive part way to airport-our cheap flights are in STL about 2.5 hours away-so I can nap...

Happy trails to you and your daughter. Have a great vacation in the Florida sun.
B9DF3327-45DE-4E1B-AAA6-D676F6488C89.jpeg

Happy Thursday! Need to take care of a very important pre trip item later- going to the hair salon for a cut & color!:thumbsup2

Pattyw enjoy being pampered at the salon today.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
images
::yes:: Hope those there, are enjoying HHN.
images

Oops I think I quoted to much and it was lost somewhere.

Tink sorry to hear you did not feel well yesterday evening at HHN :hug:.....rest Up today and stay hydrated......hope you feel much better this evening for HHN.

Lynne, love the pretty fall trees......it’s still hot here, but the leaves are falling. Hope the tea is good and plentiful this morning.

Sounds like Schumi is still enjoying her lizard weather :sunny:

Good morning :wave2: to Mac, Keisha, ckmiles, squirlz, buckeev and all our Sans family I have missed.

Time for me to hit the grocery store
Friday is not bad as long as it is before 4:30

Gets crowded then

Hogs all the homies are having a great day

Almost the weekend and many can relax for the weekend

Those on vacation don’t have weekends

Every day is a Saturday!

Hello all, been a trying week to say the least. I’ve plastered a smile on my face & going to fake it till i. Makes it!

Lynne is our resident camel wrangler. Just read the incident at shrine circus stop in pittsburgh was caused by a child (waiting in line to ride said animal) tossing a shovel at it’s feet. Where were the parental units?

Another shooter today, trouble the other day in mason town, pa & Wisconsin? Here a Domestic issue at district magistrate, where my eldest 2 DS coached football last year. Used to be such a quiet, placid rural area just north of mason Dixon line. There have been three gun related issues in that area this year.

Amendment issues aside, i respect one’s right to own a gun, I was floored reading of a student in that school district who was thwarted before he could shoot up his school. A friend turned him in after he told him not to go to school that morning. turns out he had a quite the personal Arsenal assembled, including multiple semi automatics stored in his bedroomo_O & his mother knew & was good with it.

Difficult for me to wrap my head around fact that it’s considered perfectly normal in some areas (not that far from where I reside & reading the considerable social media firestorm that followed) for tweens/teens to assemble a lethal collection. I understand the culture of hunting, that’s another matter entirely. Most areas schools here now hiring guards and have school police officers which the taxpayers foot the bill. Don’t know the answer but things have got to change.

How is the vacation so far?

I know you love that area as it is a second home to you.

She better watch, the US is going to start charging her residency taxes lol

At the airport now...flight is at 2:15. Trey lost his boarding pass after TSA precheck so he had to get another one printed...he has been known to lose his ap, HHN pass and key to the world card (pre magic bands) so it wouldn't be a trip without him losing something :rolleyes1

Now we wait...will check in later...have a great day everyone :flower1:

We all have that child, bless their collective hearts. Yes, i did swipe that southern saying :)

Good morning :coffee:

Had to cut our first HHN night short yesterday after getting bad stomach cramps while waiting in line for our 3rd house. I had to leave the line quickly and visit the ladies room....errrr.. .let me just say that I apologize to anyone who was in the vicinity. We did a few more scarezones and left around 8:15 as I was still not feeling well. I think it might have been a combination of overindulgence the night before and unaccustomed fried food in the Finnegan's fish and chips. It may just have been a bug...who knows? :confused3

The guys are at Volcano Bay this morning as I wasn't quite up to it. Glad we're here for a week so we have plenty of time.

Safe travels, monyk :goodvibes hope to see you soon.

HHN round 2 tonight with Scareactor dining at 5...hope we get to stay longer this time.

Hi to mac, Carole, Lynne, tlinus, keisha, charade, tgrgrl, Robo, patty, bobbie and anyone else I missed :wave2:

Have a wonderful day homies :flower1:

Oh, crap:duck:. JK hope u r feeling much better today.

Time for me to hit the grocery store
Friday is not bad as long as it is before 4:30

Gets crowded then

Hogs all the homies are having a great day

Almost the weekend and many can relax for the weekend

Those on vacation don’t have weekends

Every day is a Saturday!

Friday good, but today (thursday) will probably be even better haha.

Um Mac? It’s thirstyday today. Stopped for lunch. Used a rewards gift card. Liking this so far. Kiddo done eating-time to hit the road

I have no universal shirts. Wearing my HM shirt...

Um Mac? It’s thirstyday today. Stopped for lunch. Used a rewards gift card. Liking this so far. Kiddo done eating-time to hit the road

I have no universal shirts. Wearing my HM shirt...

HahahahHa
Just looked at my phone and it is thirst-day!

Good this means I still have plenty of time to clothes and shoe shop before my trip

My days blend together since I no longer live by the clock

I Need to go food shopping too- mainly for cat food. sometimes I spend more money at Pet Supplies plus for food, litter, etc than I do at the grocery store!:laughing:

Taco Bell run. Yep, thirsty. Was not hot? Spicy? Well, my lips enlarged.

Yep, told older one had to pay my bill then go to dinner. Forgot to say, and quick shopping too. Not happy, but all that was bought was for me. Score.

Yay, so ready for Friday. Then, weekend. Woot!

Keisha, I hear ya in guns. I made DH hide his and also his ammo, though I do know how to shoot. I hate guns. Other than water guns, bright yellow ones, would not let older one to get an air soft gun until he was 18. Even then, not allowed to take it out other than when at the play place where he and friends go. Seems most of our state is rural, so even when I was just North of ya, though college would not cancel classes, most were out due to opening of deer season. Heck, my niece teaches upstate, and her school district does close on the first days of hunting.

With that, beached and relaxing. May make some tea, as almost cool now.

We don’t have any guns but all the peeps on our street are gun owners

This is my lucky week
Feels like Ground Hog day movie as I get two Fridays this week

My hairdresser sent me a text she needs to cancel my Monday appointment
Her kid has a doctor appointment that came up

Lucky for me she can squeeze me in Tuesday afternoon
Now this means I have to pack for the trip Monday or do my usual packing 4 hours before I head to the airport

I was hoping this would be the year to pack in advance

94 and hot today
It’s training for Orlando weather

Hope all homies are doing good !

Robbie...you don’t know how much I love your pics of the minions and cats

You have perfect timing !

I am amazed on how you find them

Pattyw
I went to two stores to buy cat food for my one cat
She is a snit and only eats certain fancy feast can food

But still have to shop more for her as I will over buy so I don’t have to drive to pet smart store the day I return from vacation

The other cat eats anything put in her bowl

Since you have more cats than I do, I’m sure you can fill up a grocery cart just with cat food

Pattyw
I went to two stores to buy cat food for my one cat
She is a snit and only eats certain fancy feast can food

But still have to shop more for her as I will over buy so I don’t have to drive to pet smart store the day I return from vacation

The other cat eats anything put in her bowl

Since you have more cats than I do, I’m sure you can fill up a grocery cart just with cat food

Yep- we have to buy LOTS of food! We have picky ones, too! They are seafood lovers- no chicken for them! Yep- Fancy Feast & Rachel Ray moist and grain free dry food! How times have changed! 30 years ago, our cats ate the cheap generic cat food and were happy! Have to keep the kids happy!

d048c25dde2bca02b6f2dee660366e3f.jpg

Yep, pet industry is a multimillion dollar one. People spend mucho dollars to take care of our pets. As family to most, our pets should be pampered. When my labs died, my vet said they had quite the leisure life, as ones of the oldest labs he knew of. Poor boxer, if not for a genetic disorder, may have had more years than her 14 she had made it to.

Good evening everyone. Nothing much going on here today. I got an email from Universal with a buy 2 get 2 free offer. I really wish I could take advantage of it.

So I take the boy for his license test yesterday. They looked at us weird. "Are you sure it is the 18th?"
LOL....its actually tomorrow the 20th.
I hope he did well. I still need to get B to do some more driving practice. I just don’t know when we will have the time.

Think we are mostly ready for tomorrow, Middle didn’t start packing until after 9.
AP’s in carryon. Paperwork in folder. Checked in for flight - I have precheck and thankfully dd is checked in week it’s me and it’s on her boarding pass too. Need to get some cash tomorrow and away we goooooo.
Safe travels ad have a great trip.

And remember, say Hello to Fall, as Fall will arrive on Saturday afternoon
I am so ready for fall. We are supposed to get cooler temps this weekend, but the rain is returning.

Had to cut our first HHN night short yesterday after getting bad stomach cramps while waiting in line for our 3rd house. I had to leave the line quickly and visit the ladies room....errrr.. .let me just say that I apologize to anyone who was in the vicinity. We did a few more scarezones and left around 8:15 as I was still not feeling well. I think it might have been a combination of overindulgence the night before and unaccustomed fried food in the Finnegan's fish and chips. It may just have been a bug...who knows? :confused3
I’m sorry you weren’t feeling well. I hate getting sick on vacation. It sounds like you had something similar to what I had on Tuesday.

I Need to go food shopping too- mainly for cat food. sometimes I spend more money at Pet Supplies plus for food, litter, etc than I do at the grocery store!:laughing:
I need to do that too. I’m running low on both food and litter.

Another quiet night for me at hom. B and dh are at rehearsal. I can’t believe they open in a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter