• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So.....

Mornin' Peeps - 85 days until "Fun on a Boat!" pirate:

Good Morning All!!! :wave2:
Thanks for the good wishes for the wedding. 9 days to go....

I saw someone mention that the cruise was in 12 weeks and couldn't beleive it. This wedding has had me so busy I didn't realize it was so soon!!! I could use a vacation. ;)

I saw someone mention that the cruise was in 12 weeks and couldn't beleive it. This wedding has had me so busy I didn't realize it was so soon!!! I could use a vacation. ;)
Hi Susan! :wave:

Best of luck to you and Jason! See you again soon. :)

Hey Susan and Jason - nice to see you guys posting again.

Here's hoping you have the best wedding ever!!!!!

Paul,

I am very glad you started this thread. I was really starting to miss all the regular posters that I have become close with. This thread seems to have brought some of them back. It was so nice in chat last night to see so many new and regular faces. (yes I am talking about you Todd and Jaime!) I know we all get busy in our lives away from here so it is nice to catch up with old friends and meet new ones. The boards have seemed very quiet to me lately so hopefully we can pick things up again, especially with a certain cruise coming up.

Hi Everyone!

I am guilty of posting and lurking less. I have just been so darn busy at work. I have to make money to pay for PCC 2.0 and all the pre and post stay activities!

I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones in December.

"Make new friends but keep the old...one is silver and the others gold"

Hi Paul....I've been doing more reading/lurking than posting...sometimes I just don't have anything to say...(now for the funny part)...once you get to know me, I usually always have something to say....:rotfl:

Hi Paul! Hi everyone!
I haven't been posting much lately, either (not that I ever posted that much anyway), but things will pick up soon, as we get closer to THE cruise.

Things are good here. Middle school is in full swing now, and Millie has been doing great. She just got her braces on today, so we'll have to see how that goes for the next few days.

I'm having shoulder surgery next Tuesday. I have to get this taken care of soon, so it can be all healed up before December. I sure can't hang glide with it the way it is now, although the "cocktail" tasting should be no problem. :drinking1

Glad to see so many of our "dis peeps" posting!!!:woohoo:

Hope you were not missing me. I saw that I was a high poster on the fourth Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread.
You should start geting ready to miss me. I need to spend more time reading books and getting a full night of sleep. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter