So what brands, products, or items do you buy regardless of cost?

I went to check.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :crazy2: :scared: :sad: I guess I will be out seeing if I can find any lingering around anywhere....

Anyone use Persil Pro Clean...? thoughts
I'm a regular Tide user myself, but I did use Persil Pro clean when in the UK as that is what my Aunt had. It worked fine and did not cause any skin issues.

The main ones for me that I won't buy another brand:
Diet Coke
Hellman's Mayonnaise
Heinz Ketchup
Thomas's English Muffins
Ritz Crackers
Skippy Peanut Butter

I think that's mostly it. Most other things, I'm not that picky about.

Any brand named battery users? Used to always buy Kirkland Batteries. I used them quite often with my xbox360 controllers back in the days, but they always last me like a month. I decided to switch to Duracell and my controllers would last me 3-4 months at a time. Never went back to Kirkland.

You're unlikely to tell a difference hardboiling them. The difference is most noticeable eating them sunny side up or over easy. I used to think there wasn't a big difference until I got my own chickens. I've gotten store-bought eggs a couple times since then and can't believe how bad store-bought eggs taste compared to the fresh eggs from my chickens. It's like the eggs have no taste at all.
I was going to suggest, store bought eggs for baking etc and more expensive ones for breakfast when you really taste the egg

Any brand named battery users? Used to always buy Kirkland Batteries. I used them quite often with my xbox360 controllers back in the days, but they always last me like a month. I decided to switch to Duracell and my controllers would last me 3-4 months at a time. Never went back to Kirkland.

Duracell Rechargeable batteries.

So many things...

DH is all about "life is too short to eat cheap _______________ fill in the blank. We find sales on everything else.

Maple Syrup...real or we don't eat pancakes
Simply Heinz Ketchup (no corn syrup)
Wedges of parmesan cheese we grate ourselves (grated has cellulose )
Italian virgin olive oil (we order it from Italy annually by the case aka wood pulp)
Balsamic vinegar aged at least 20 years
Dawn Dishwashing liquid (the 3x version)
Cascade Platinum Dishwasher Soap pods (crappy water)
Zep cleaning products
Good Cheese...I mean really good sharp cheddar made locally
Creamette Pasta...I will wait for a sale. Only brand I like except homemade.

No I am not Italian...

Oreo. yep, no other chocolate sandwich cookie will do. I wait for sales, or try Target or Walmart, as I am price sensitive, and won't buy if I think the price is too high, and do without.

Maple Syrup...real or we don't eat pancakes
Simply Heinz Ketchup (no corn syrup)

Good Cheese...I mean really good sharp cheddar made locally
Creamette Pasta...I will wait for a sale. Only brand I like except homemade.

No I am not Italian...

Oh man, Creamette Pasta. They used to always have that on the old game shows like Let's Make a Deal back in the 1960's. Never seen it in the store. Checked their website, for my city, Los Angeles, San Francisco, appears nobody sells it in California. But I could order it online.

We only buy real maple syrup too.

Ketchup appears to have changed over the years. There is a difference from brand to brand now days. My dad worked at a tomato processing plant and back in his working years, there was no difference. They made Ketchup (or catsup) and that same ketchup went in Heinz, Libbys, Hunts, Sacramento Brand and store brand bottles. We still buy what is cheapest.

Wish I could find local cheese in the stores, we eat a lot of cheese. Tillamook is our extra sharp cheddar choice. Cheddar can never been too sharp in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter