• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Small Worlds- Mission Help Thread!

Re: Great Ape

When you say jump diagonal, can you say specifically what you mean?
Also, do you go around clockwise or counterclockwise? Could you perhaps show your route on a picture of the screen? TY so much!

Why do you say to concentrate on the fruit (in general)?
Shooting the moving dudes is 50 pts, and smashing them is another 200. Fruit is 200 as well.

Re: Great Ape

When you say jump diagonal, can you say specifically what you mean?
Also, do you go around clockwise or counterclockwise? Could you perhaps show your route on a picture of the screen? TY so much!

Why do you say to concentrate on the fruit (in general)?
Shooting the moving dudes is 50 pts, and smashing them is another 200. Fruit is 200 as well.

bopper i responded in the other thread if you see this :rotfl:

and if you dont follow it I can try and draw it, heck maybe I can just take a video of it. Not sure how much lag there will be while recording and trying to play.

I beat the Crazy ape mission today, but it didn't register. Make sure yer mission page is up on your porfile.

I just tried to get a video of it and it all messed up @_@

Maybe I can try again later

OK I made a video and I have a much easier way of beating the snake...

Please ignore all that craziness i told you about earlier :rotfl:

remember in the interest in keeping the video short i wiped out the snake but you should go for points before killing him off, unless you just cant stand it ROFL

CrazyApe Video

Ok, i'm opening my room up for tonight. Search for Iglesias Guerro, or Club Guerro. TIA for all who come.

Zeke

Hi,

I am in smalld's room and he needs 10 people for his dance mission. Thanks to anyone that can help :)

Bug

Okay our family all starts the weekend mission at eight CT here.
We have all renamed our room to 10 person dance party, with our names behind that.
Right now my niece's character snow storm are in my room, while my brother and son are out and about in the game.;)
Oh and if Crafty Mom comes in, she's our mom and grandmother! ;)
Kim

Hey guys I'm stuck on the "Double Dating" Mission.. I was wondering if anyone could lend me the table, chairs, rose and candle..

I also need 3 ppl = 1 guy and 2 girls

Hey guys I'm stuck on the "Double Dating" Mission.. I was wondering if anyone could lend me the table, chairs, rose and candle..

I also need 3 ppl = 1 guy and 2 girls

Hi,

Does not matter if it is girls or boys as long as 4 people sit at table :)

Oh lol, That seems a bit "free willing."

Ok well I still need 3 ppl and the table, chairs, rose and candle!!

I did it! 129,000 on the Great Ape!
Ok..this might be obvious, but part of the key is to maintain your lives! at the end of every round, you get 2000 x the number of lives you have left! That helps you get more points faster.
Try to shoot all the little guys and diamonds and then smash them, and try to get all the fruit you can.
You can shoot those annoying birds, too!
When it gets to worm time, do what Aengus did....run over to the left on the bottom, and then get up to the top left and start running to the right, jump up (even though you are on the top level, it gets the worm up high enough to shoot easily) and then turn and shoot to the left. Once the worm is all blue, run into him. Get out of that round asap!

In the next round after the worm, it is basically the same thing as the second round except there are flying rocks that you cannot shoot. They are mostly toward the right side so you can avoid them. Then it is similar, two rounds and then a worm round.

Apparently i never did the invite 3 people into your room mission and i would like to complete it tonight if anyone would be willing to help.

Just look for Resident Pixie's Sanctuary.

Thanks in advance

If anyone wants to come help me with my dance party mission I will be in my room for a little while. Smallworlds name Just_Jim. thanks

I am in need of 10 DIS dancin' fools' help!
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I am Majesty Scooter. My room says DIS/VMK 10 people needed. You will see a painting of Mickey heads on the avatar. TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter