Small Worlds- Mission Help Thread!

Look for me, ppiglett and I will help with any dance parties.

logging in as soon my computer can " find " the site. grrrrr I am willing to help anyone with any of the social / game missions.

anyone else get this error when trying to get into smallworlds?

"Oops! We can't find the webpage you're looking for
Here are some suggestions:

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's internet connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that your browser is permitted to access the Web.
OR
Try a Search

enhanced by googleAOL Search
search "

Okay, I'm in my room and ready to dance, if anyone would like to join me.

Is anybody on right now? Could three people please head to Kna Scythe's room? I'd appreciate it! :)

Hey alll -- we need 2 more to visit Francis Longpants to finish the misison. Thanks!

Mission complete! Thanks.

I need 10 people in my room dancing for a mission! My room is called "Evoulie's Space"...

Ev

- MISSION COMPLETED -

I have no more social missions in my book (social that are assigned) I just finished 3 ppl in a room sleeping

Hi everyone!
I'm asking for a favor. I'm trying to complete my 10 People Dance Mission. So I would really appreciate it if you can come.

I am fantasymooma the 2nd.

fantasy

My Mission has been completed. :) If you came to help out Thank You so much! :D

I dont think you delete it. If you want a new pet you just edit it, you do that at that main screen after logging in.

Just finished a new mission titled "Fly Eagles Fly!" about the Phildelphia Eagles! Woot!

Just a few trivia questions about the Eagles, then I make you sing the Eagles Fight song...in public, that is!

Would appreciate a few peeps trying it out!

It can be found in Ned's Tiki Paradise or in my homespace, owned by Rightsaid Ned! Thanks!

Just finished a new mission titled "Fly Eagles Fly!" about the Phildelphia Eagles! Woot!

Just a few trivia questions about the Eagles, then I make you sing the Eagles Fight song...in public, that is!

Would appreciate a few peeps trying it out!

It can be found in Ned's Tiki Paradise or in my homespace, owned by Rightsaid Ned! Thanks!

I will be sure to try it later Ned!

I will also shamelessly plug my new mission

All she wants to do is dance

room name (oddly enough) All she wants to do is dance - mission

I will be sure to try it later Ned!

I will also shamelessly plug my new mission

All she wants to do is dance

room name (oddly enough) All she wants to do is dance - mission

Great mission Gracie give it 2 thumbs up. Also congrats on getting your mission on the feature missions you will be rolling in tokens too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter