Small Worlds- Mission Help Thread!

I am so far behind on the gaming part of missions..is there anyone online who could play me a game of pool at the Cue Club? I'm in my room decorating..or trying too :) and I can also help anyone who is looking for help... I'm Dream Dazzle.

Mission Complete...Thanks Golden

Looking for dancers for Dance Party Mission in Sunrize Shell's room. :dance3:

WOOT! Thanks mission complete!

is anyone free to help with a Dance Mission? Looking for 9 ppl, please invite anyone thats online too if you can.

search for 10 People Needed for Rachel's Dance Mission!

its my sisters room, Rachel Rose, but I cant get online at all to help out.

thanks

is anyone free to help with a Dance Mission? Looking for 9 ppl, please invite anyone thats online too if you can.

search for 10 People Needed for Rachel's Dance Mission!

its my sisters room, Rachel Rose, but I cant get online at all to help out.

thanks
Woot! We got Rachel's mission completed!

Ready for another? Helping Caellisto Starr, come party!! -- edited: Thanks Mission completed!

Hi all - Am helping a friend get thru the missions...we need two more just to visit...will stay for a bit...thanks! Search for "Tigger Edwards"

Completed.

Hey! Im working on the dance party mission, and i need 9 more ppl in my room, if you want to help, plz search Swimming Neno or Come and dance Mission!!

thanks!

Woot! Just 2 more and you've got it, Dude. :goodvibes

EDIT: Mission Completed! Woot!

We could use 3 more ppl in Starshine Belle's room for her dance mission, if anyone is on. :) :)

EDIT: Mission accomplished. :thumbsup2

Hi all - Am helping a friend get thru the missions...we need two more just to visit...will stay for a bit...thanks! Search for "Tigger Edwards"

Completed.

Thanks for helping me on my clone's quest too.;)
Kim

Im patiently waiting in the Thermaspa for people to come sit in the hot tub but it looks like the spa is having a slooooowwww night - lol.

Anyone out there willing to help?? Resident Pixie on Small Worlds

Thanks in advance
:goodvibes

MISSION COMPLETE!

If possible, I'd like to add my name to the list of east coasters that would like to have a dance party in my room tonight. Let me know if there will be enough people available to stop by. Thanks!

Right now, though, would anyone mind helping my fiance's character through the social missions, starting with three people in the room? It's a male character named Kna Scythe and I'll be playing as him for the moment. I'll be entering his room as soon as my computer stops lagging.

I can stop by :)

I'll be playing POTCO, however, for Pinky's Pirate and Princess Party!

Thanks. Could you invite a couple people on your friends list, too? ;)

Weird... my last post popped up above yours somehow. I'm in the room right now if you want to stop by. Thanks!

ETA: Make that last two posts. What's going on?

I'll be on around 9ish (EST) to help out if people need it. I also have some friends that need help with the 3 people missions as well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter