Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

I am absolutely ordering the “ball buster” next time I am at Wine Bar George. It’s one of my favorite spots as well - so many good places in Disney Springs. Congrats to your son on his next assignment -I imagine Main Street makes extra shifts pretty awesome. Happy birthday to you... hope it’s a great trip!!

I plan on getting the Dole Whip Moscato again in a few weeks when I'm back in Orlando for my 50th birthday trip, compliments of my sister (yes, I managed to talk her into some Disney time)...
YAY!!! THIS is an amazing change to your plans!

Good luck to Timmy!! I'm glad he is getting to try out a new location, and still do some moonlighting over at MK :)

I am absolutely ordering the “ball buster” next time I am at Wine Bar George. It’s one of my favorite spots as well - so many good places in Disney Springs. Congrats to your son on his next assignment -I imagine Main Street makes extra shifts pretty awesome. Happy birthday to you... hope it’s a great trip!!

Joe loved his Ball Buster. He said it went down very smooth. I fell in love with WBG instantly and I can't wait to return...
Timmy is so excited to be returning to Disney. He really enjoyed his first program.
3 weeks from tomorrow I will be back in Orlando and I can't wait!!!!!!

YAY!!! THIS is an amazing change to your plans!

Good luck to Timmy!! I'm glad he is getting to try out a new location, and still do some moonlighting over at MK :)

OMG Jackie! He is so excited!!! We went shopping yesterday for some new shorts etc. Today he is going to start packing...

Sounds like a great evening! You had lots of great food & drinks! And I love all the cute selfies :)

Congrats to Timmy on his assignment!

Glad you have some Disney time schedule now for your birthday trip!

Joining in! Looks like a fun trip!

:welcome:

Thank you for joining in!!!!

Sounds like a great evening! You had lots of great food & drinks! And I love all the cute selfies :)

Thanks hon!

Congrats to Timmy on his assignment!

He's sooooo excited!

Glad you have some Disney time schedule now for your birthday trip!

Me too. Selfishly, I was a little sad originally that I wasn't going to have any Disney time.:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Next, we popped into Wine Bar George. Joe had a glass of red wine. I had the Dole Whip Moscato. We shared the fried mac and cheese bites.
Glad to hear this is good. Wine Bar George is definitely on my list of new places to visit on our next trip.

We shared the Sunset on Mile Marker 0,Key lime tart and meringue. This was one of the best desserts I've ever had. I don't even know how to describe it other than heaven on a plate...
AND THIS!!! We still haven't been to Amorette's but as you know Key West is my absolute favorite place next to Disney so I'd love to get a little bit of Key West in Disney!

2375b7d8-5a81-4ca0-bd54-62612fd81dcd-jpeg.400506
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Who doesn't want to bust some balls while they drink wine

We are staying at the Rosen Shingle Creek from June 5th to June 8th
I know you've said this is an amazing resort, but all I can think of is that you are going to an old folks home with a shingles outbreak :P

My sister actually decided I would be happier if I got a little time in Disney, so she changed things around just a bit. I now get to do some shopping in Disney Springs AND she booked dinner for us at Narcoossees (I think Thursday night). As most of you know, Narcoossees is one of my favorite restaurants on Disney property. AND, we get to stay to watch HEA!!!! I am so excited! I honestly have the best sister in the world!!!
Oh so happy you get some Disney time. I can see you now crying to HEA and envisioning my sarcastic commentary as you do :P We were just talking tonight about needing to go to Narcoosee's in August. Eat some almond cheesecake for me!

Glad to hear this is good. Wine Bar George is definitely on my list of new places to visit on our next trip.

Joe was very impressed with the wine selection. I thought the prices were pretty decent for Disney...Alas, the only thing missing that night was you...LOL!

AND THIS!!! We still haven't been to Amorette's but as you know Key West is my absolute favorite place next to Disney so I'd love to get a little bit of Key West in Disney!

Honestly, this was very good. The right amount of tart and sweet mixed together in a wonderful treat.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Who doesn't want to bust some balls while they drink wine

EXACTLY!

I know you've said this is an amazing resort, but all I can think of is that you are going to an old folks home with a shingles outbreak

This may have made me choke a little bit on my coffee this morning.:dance3:

Oh so happy you get some Disney time. I can see you now crying to HEA and envisioning my sarcastic commentary as you do :P We were just talking tonight about needing to go to Narcoosee's in August. Eat some almond cheesecake for me!

That was such a fun evening!!!!!! HEA is a tear jerker. It gets me every time...:rotfl:

Wow you are very quick with the updates! But I am here and that’s all that matters.

AWWW, @chunkymonkey so happy to have you!!!

Joining in! All that food looks amazing!

And can’t wait to hear about the pixie dust.

We really ate a lot this past trip, and I'd say we didn't have a bad meal. The food was really good this time.
The pixie dust will blow your mind!!!!:D

HI Jenny following along can't wait to read about all your Epicness.

It was such a great trip and I really hope it becomes a thing...

YAY for more Disney days and that coveted AP

I can't believe how much we've saved already!!!

n Shingle Creek from June 5th to June 8th and our last night at the Vinoy in downtown St Pete. My sister actually decided I would be happier if I got a little time in Disney, so she changed things around just a bit. I now get to do some shopping in Disney Springs AND she booked dinner for us at Narcoossees (I think Thursday night). As most of you know, Narcoossees is one of my favorite restaurants on Disney property. AND, we get to stay to watch HEA!!!! I am so excited! I honestly have the best sister in the world!!!
Now that is a great sister for sure!!!! I started dropping hints that I wanted to be surprised one time with a Disney Trip. And have resulted to hinting to my children about it... Maybe one day...

Now I really want to try WBG since as you know, Steve and I love Disney lounges and bars! I know the kids want to go back to Jock's in July but this will definitely be on our radar now :goodvibes

I plan on getting the Dole Whip Moscato again in a few weeks when I'm back in Orlando for my 50th birthday trip, compliments of my sister (yes, I managed to talk her into some Disney time)..
Awesome! I kind of figured Disney would work its way in there somehow lol

Just wanted to let everyone know that Timmy just received his Disney College Program Alumni assignment for the next 12 weeks...He will be working custodial at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. He's really looking forward to going back. His bosses from MK have already reached out to him asking if he'd like to pick up extra shifts on Main Street to which he happily replied, "Of course.":Pinkbounc
Excellent! I know he was hoping for MK again but WWOS sounds interesting as I'm sure he hasn't spent much time there!

dinner for us at Narcoossees
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 I need to get on booking this for our July trip since it's close to Chris's favorite, too.

I know you've said this is an amazing resort, but all I can think of is that you are going to an old folks home with a shingles outbreak :P
lmao :rotfl2:

Now that is a great sister for sure!!!! I started dropping hints that I wanted to be surprised one time with a Disney Trip. And have resulted to hinting to my children about it... Maybe one day...

She totally took me by surprise. I was not expecting it at all...

Now I really want to try WBG since as you know, Steve and I love Disney lounges and bars! I know the kids want to go back to Jock's in July but this will definitely be on our radar now :goodvibes

I told my sister and mom that we have to pop in for a Dole Whip Moscato (in 3 weeks), or at the very least, get one to go...

Awesome! I kind of figured Disney would work its way in there somehow lol

Well, duh. LOL! There's no way I could be that close to Disney and not get me some...LOL!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 I need to get on booking this for our July trip since it's close to Chris's favorite, too.

LOVE!

I know, right!!!!

Thursday, May 2nd:

We were up super early this morning. I think we set the alarm for like 6:30 am...But, we had a BIG day ahead of us. First, we had to check out of Pop Century, and check into the Wilderness Lodge...We pulled up, dropped our bags with bell services and went into the lobby to check into our Courtyard View room. We didn't expect our room to be ready and it wasn't until later that afternoon. But, that was fine with us, because we had some mighty big plans to get to...So, I'll drag this suspense out a little longer by showing you the obligatory room and view photos...:rotfl2:

66B40387-4D12-4F9C-BCF4-4A158E5DBB66.jpeg
8458475D-6145-40D9-8BD0-9276B78A9B9C.jpeg B054A3D0-EF2E-4362-AB36-A814FBFAFFE8.jpeg 6ED394E9-8786-4AB2-BD01-A35DFBBC30C8.jpeg 6C60DB79-6733-4018-9552-C7232B3408DB.jpeg BAB45D02-D18F-4656-A196-7821B99132D3.jpeg 307E179A-3E6E-4969-BD32-196AEEE5ADC2.jpeg 874CBAA2-B259-4B8A-90BB-61EB1914D515.jpeg

We had a great view, but it took FOREVER to walk from the lobby to our room...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter