Shares again

Hello, how long ago did you send yours off???

hi, I bought the shares last year before xmas but decided I'd wait until this year to post the info off as I didn't want the stuff to get lost in the xmas post. Can't remember when I sent everything off but it was quite a few weeks ago. I'm having a panic as I didn't obtain a proof of postage so I've sent them an email asking them if they can confirm receipt and how long it will be. I'm even more worried due to the reports that most people recently have had their cards within about a month :confused3

hi, I bought the shares last year before xmas but decided I'd wait until this year to post the info off as I didn't want the stuff to get lost in the xmas post. Can't remember when I sent everything off but it was quite a few weeks ago. I'm having a panic as I didn't obtain a proof of postage so I've sent them an email asking them if they can confirm receipt and how long it will be. I'm even more worried due to the reports that most people recently have had their cards within about a month :confused3

I have got my fingers crossed for you, let us know how you get on :goodvibes

I have got my fingers crossed for you, let us know how you get on :goodvibes

thank you, I'll keep you posted.

I've had no reply to my email and no card but there's always the post tomorrow !!

Going to give them til next week and if I've had no reply I think I'll start crying.

It took 10 weeks for my card to arrive so try not to worry too much.

thank you, I'll keep you posted.

I've had no reply to my email and no card but there's always the post tomorrow !!

Going to give them til next week and if I've had no reply I think I'll start crying.

Hello,

I emailed last night to see if my faxed form had arrived and no reply!! :mad:

Will let you know if I hear ... trouble is I want my card NOW :rotfl2:

Hi,

Wishing you luck getting your card. Luckily i have 3 months before my next visit but like you i still want my card. I will email mid next week to check if mine was received i posted it but kept a copy of everything just in case.

Ro

:banana: :banana: well the card hasn't arrived but I received an email confirming that they have received all my details and they've given me my shareholders membership number, etc and a temporary certificate until my card actually arrives :banana: I know it's not as exciting as my actual card in my purse but I'm so pleased that it appears to be on it's way !!!!!!

:banana: :banana: well the card hasn't arrived but I received an email confirming that they have received all my details and they've given me my shareholders membership number, etc and a temporary certificate until my card actually arrives :banana: I know it's not as exciting as my actual card in my purse but I'm so pleased that it appears to be on it's way !!!!!!

Oh I am pleased for you .... I have emailed the louisa email and the other one further up this thread. I left a message on the answerphone on the free phone number and had nothing back!!!!

Me again, sorry!

How long did it take them to reply to your email???

oh I hope you get a reply soon. I emailed them on Wednesday evening and I got my reply on Friday with an apology for the delay in getting back to me. I used this email address dlp.actionnaires@disney.com

I hope you get a reply soon !!!

Hello, I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited! I got a reply from disney today. All I wanted to know was if they had received my faxed share form ... they confirmed it had been registered, gave me my share number and told me a temporary one was being sent to me in the meantime to use .... my family think I am mad but I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hello, I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited! I got a reply from disney today. All I wanted to know was if they had received my faxed share form ... they confirmed it had been registered, gave me my share number and told me a temporary one was being sent to me in the meantime to use .... my family think I am mad but I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:banana: yay, great news !!! I'm still waiting for my card to arrive but it's so nice to think that it's on it's way !

Fingers crossed neither of us have long to wait :goodvibes

Hi all,

Only sent my documents a week and a hyalf ago but emailed on Tuesday and have yet to haer anything. Just checking they had received my letter. Tried again today to Louisa's address. Will be so excited when i finally get it!

Ro

Hi all,

Only sent my documents a week and a hyalf ago but emailed on Tuesday and have yet to haer anything. Just checking they had received my letter. Tried again today to Louisa's address. Will be so excited when i finally get it!

Ro

Hello, Fingers crossed for you that you get a reply tomorrow. I did not get a reply from the Louisa email address but from the one in thread above.

Let us know how you get on :thumbsup2

Hi,

Still waiting for a reply. I sent the documents 2 weeks ago and emailed a week ago. As i had had no reply yesterday i emailed again and asked for a read receipt which i got about 30mins later but still no reply.

I really just want to know if my documents were received.

Ro:confused:

Don't hold your breath waiting for your cards - its really slow at the moment.
I sent my renewal documents in early January and still don't have my new card :confused3.
I've e mailed at least five times and left messages on their ansaphone but got no response. Today I finally spoke to a young lady who is going to send a temporary certificate. Either they are extremely busy or very disorganised.

Hi,

Still waiting for a reply. I sent the documents 2 weeks ago and emailed a week ago. As i had had no reply yesterday i emailed again and asked for a read receipt which i got about 30mins later but still no reply.

I really just want to know if my documents were received.

Ro:confused:

Hi, I am sure you have all the contact details but just in case, i copied this on an email I received re my shares

Numéro gratuit : 00800 64 74 56 30 *
Tél. : +33 (0) 1 64 74 56 30
Fax : + 33 (0) 1 64 74 56 36
E-Mail : dlp.actionnaires@disney.com

Good luck.

I have to say I used the email address which eeyorefanuk has posted and I got a response within a couple of days, I have also received a temporary certificate and my card is due to start from 30th April (I think)

good luck those who are still waiting

Hi,

Just spoken to them, the lady didn't speak very good english and evenutually asked me to send her the email again today which i have just done so fingers crossed i will finally get a reply.
Really hoping they have received my documents!

Ro:idea:

:)Finally getting somewhere!

I received a reply to the 5th email i sent, they have got my documents :)
They asked me to provide a fax number so they could let me have my temporary share cert, i provided it yesterday afternoon and am yet to receive it but fingers crossed:thumbsup2

Ro:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter