Shares again

Belle's World

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Really stupid question. Filling out my share holders form. There is a drop down box for your country. Cannot find, England, Britain, Great Britain or United Kingdom.

Please can someone tell me where i live according the drop down box!

Also it says a computer print off is not acceptable for proof that you own shares so what do i need to fax?

Ro

Hi,

Really stupid question. Filling out my share holders form. There is a drop down box for your country. Cannot find, England, Britain, Great Britain or United Kingdom.

Please can someone tell me where i live according the drop down box!

Also it says a computer print off is not acceptable for proof that you own shares so what do i need to fax?

Ro

Hello,

When you completed the form on line and submitted, did your address disappear apart from the postcode??

Worried now but assume disney will not send out UNTIL received fax showing I am share holder (I have inserted the full address on copy of the application form) and will fax this as well with a note confirming the above.

Hi,

Eactly the same thing happened to me, i actually submitted the form twice as i convinced myself i must have left that bit blank the first time. Like you i have handwritten in the address. I tried to fax it twice yesterday but it wouldn't go through so i have given up and sent it by post this morning. Let me know when you get yours through as i am paranoid it will get lost in the post!

Ro

Hi Belles World, I sent mine by post and my card arrived in four weeks. Brilliant service.

Hi,

Eactly the same thing happened to me, i actually submitted the form twice as i convinced myself i must have left that bit blank the first time. Like you i have handwritten in the address. I tried to fax it twice yesterday but it wouldn't go through so i have given up and sent it by post this morning. Let me know when you get yours through as i am paranoid it will get lost in the post!

Ro

Oh I am glad it is not just me!!! Managed to fax mine today but now wondering if they received it! Might send it in the post as well to be sure.

Roon received in four weeks so that is good.

I just checked the copy I printed off - my form doesn't have my address included either.

My shares contract note does, and I'm an AP holder, which I told them about on the shareholder form. I think I might have to contact them though, to check they're able to process the shareholder club application :confused3 .

Hello there. I am brand new here and I would need some help. could someone guide me to find out what are the shares and how do they work?
TIA

Hi euapap,
Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :)

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

Here is the link for the shareholder discounts and privileges, to get you started -
http://corporate.disneylandparis.co...s-club/index-register.xhtml?tab=tab2#contentj

Hope this helps,

I just checked the copy I printed off - my form doesn't have my address included either.

My shares contract note does, and I'm an AP holder, which I told them about on the shareholder form. I think I might have to contact them though, to check they're able to process the shareholder club application :confused3 .

In the nicest possible way, you do not know how happy I am that it is not JUST me .... I normally tend to mess things up :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

If I wanted to contact them do you have a telephone number I could ring to check my form was received and re the addres query?

:thanks:

Theres loads of contact information for the shareholders club on the official site -

http://corporate.disneylandparis.com/shareholders/shareholders-contact/index.xhtml

I think I'd email them, once I thought they would have received my posted application and shares contract (ie about a week after I'd posted them)

:thanks:

I managed to fax mine yesterday so will look at your link for contact details and email them. Just have a vision of waiting eight weeks for card to come through, to ring up and find they never received my fax!! :rotfl2:

Theres loads of contact information for the shareholders club on the official site -

http://corporate.disneylandparis.com/shareholders/shareholders-contact/index.xhtml

I think I'd email them, once I thought they would have received my posted application and shares contract (ie about a week after I'd posted them)

Hello,

I just remembered I copied the below email ages ago from a thread and I am sure it was for someone who deals directly with the share holder form, in case of use to you.

LOUISA.DOUIS@disney.com

Thank you once again for all your help :goodvibes

thanks for posting the link with the email details. Everyday I get home from work I check the post thinking it will have arrived and it still hasn't :sad1: Going to send them an email as I'm now beginning to wonder if I bought the wrong shares or something ?!!!

thanks for posting the link with the email details. Everyday I get home from work I check the post thinking it will have arrived and it still hasn't :sad1: Going to send them an email as I'm now beginning to wonder if I bought the wrong shares or something ?!!!

Hello, how long ago did you send yours off???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter