Shares again

I think I shall send another email also ! My temporary certificate expires this week and I've still not received my card :sad1: I thought I really should have received it by now ?

Congratulations Carp Girl. I used mine today at the Disney shop. Love it.

Hope your cards come soon to the others.

I've got my real shareholders card in the post today :banana::banana:.
For those of you who have been waiting longer than a couple of months, I'd say call them at the shareholders club, especially if you have a trip coming up soon.

Thanks EeyoreFanUK,
I will let you know as soon as i hear/receive anything. Like you i think i might wait until Monday and email them again.

Ro

Hello, Good News !

My hubby rang me in work to tell me my shareholder card has arrived ... I am so excited :yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay: Hopefully you should receive yours in the next few days :thumbsup2

yay, my shareholders card arrived today as well :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm so excited and I can't wait to go and use it :yay:

well done to everyone else who received their cards today :cheer2:

Hi everyone,

They must have sent a massive batch out as mine came yesterday as well. So excited. The only disappointment was that it just camw with a compliments slip. I was expecting maybe a little booklet giving you details of all the discounts you can get. Also directions on how to find Salon Mickey.

Ro

Hi,

I've started another thread about Salon Mickey and share discounts hopefully someone can help me.

ro

I thought it would have come with something too, although I'm pleased it's finally arrived :cheer2:

just one thought, I didn't receive the paperwork back which detailed the number of shares I purchased, etc and I didn't take a copy before I sent it :confused: does anyone know if they will return it to me ?

Fantastic news. Hope you all have fun using your cards. Congratulations.

sent fax for my membership at end of March and am going to Dis at Spring bank. After reading about how long it's taking i thought i best ring them.
I've just spoken to a lovely man who really was very helpful. He told me they were in the middle of processing it and i should recieve it in about 2 weeks but is sending me a temporary form today. YAH:yay:

Well I finally got my renewal card - five months after sending through the renewal forms.
I probably won't go again until summer 2010 but its good to have the card just in case ;).

Five months!! :scared1: I got my renewal card through today too, Rosie, and I thought mine took long enough at nearly three months!

We're not planning on going back to DLRP before 2011 unless my numbers come up so I doubt I'll get much use out of this one as sadly there seems very little to purchase in the Disney Store for adults and teens these days but it's nice to have it, just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter