Share your budget?

we are in the process of working on ours. once its final I will post but we are having a wishes VR in july for 25 total guests at 10:00 am with lunch in napa afterwards then dp party. have one charcter, caricature artist, using outside photography, made own floral, having mk and epcot shoot with limo and bus for ceremony reception and we are still under minmum and I am looking for ideas.....:goodvibes

Confetti Cannons? They were on our wish list:lovestruc

when did sea breeze pointe go from 750 venue rental to 4500? if the 750 was in 2009 why did it jump so high for 2-10

Here is our final BEO :-)cool1: -at minimum) and the floral too. We are happy with everything! I know seeing others BEOs helped me..... ask for any additional info:goodvibes

finabeopag1.jpg

finabeopag2.jpg

Floral
finabeopag3.jpg

Just checking - the $770 floral wedding package - is that everything that's written in your floral BEO? Are you providing your own bouquet?

when did sea breeze pointe go from 750 venue rental to 4500? if the 750 was in 2009 why did it jump so high for 2-10

I am assuming that the 750 is a site rental for a 'Wishes' wedding event. The 4500 was last years price for an 'Escape' package, which includes floral, cake.photography, limo etc.

Just checking - the $770 floral wedding package - is that everything that's written in your floral BEO? Are you providing your own bouquet?

Yes, I am providing my own bouquet and other personal flowers/centerpieces. I have made them. we just used standard linens with colored runners and confetti for guest tables and then petals for our table and cake table at reception. I posted pics in PJ. That is everything.....:goodvibes
finabeopag3.jpg

Hi,

can I ask how you got the WP for that price?

I have been quoted $3000.

Many thanks :goodvibes

The price has gone up - Carly's wedding was over a year ago :)

You won't know the final prices until 6 months before your wedding when you get your BEO

The price has gone up - Carly's wedding was over a year ago :)

You won't know the final prices until 6 months before your wedding when you get your BEO

Does the time of year you get married not make a difference though?

Not unless it's around a holiday. If it's Christmas, look out - some of the prices double. :eek:

I'll start off by saying ours was NOT budget at all. We took the approach that we were each sitting in Iraq for a year, our friends and family were spread all over, and we were springing for a big party. So, basically, if I thought I wanted it...I left it in. And for me, time really was money. So, I couldn't be nearly as crafty as I wanted with my job. Plus, I'm normally frugal and this was a splurge where we literally had the wedding of our dreams because we could at this point.

I almost didn't post this, so I have to caveat by saying I advocate a no-debt lifestyle. And by no means do I think a wedding is worth your life-savings.

Oh, and ours was over a year ago (just FYI).

Whew! Now that that's off my chest...

Looking over this, there are things I wish I hadn't had, though:

Floral around the carousel centerpieces at the tea party-beautiful, but unnecessary.

Mickey Guest book (there's a funny story here. I actually contracted with the Roots to do a photo guest book from our e-pics, which cost $350...I know, I know...should have used blurb. I forgot and threw the Mickey thing in at our PS, because I didn't *think* I had one...and had no inclination to search for one. Well, they forgot as well. So, in a way I paid for two very expensive guest books. DEFINITELY should have gone with blurb)

Bows on the back of the chairs-I was trying to hide the "restaurant" look in Narcoossee's and focus on the beautiful building itself. You'll notice I don't regret MOST of the decorating costs, because they made the events truly stand out. These bows did nothing, though...note to future Narcoossee's brides!

Extras in my Photo Package-I still haven't ordered the products that came with what we purchased. I wish I had just gotten the pictures (and saved a ton of money in the process).

Biggest budget saver-BOC!!! Seriously! I had 65 people at my wedding reception and was charged $833 for ALL drinks (including water, soda, etc.). We even offered the premium wines. We had the same # at the Welcome Dinner and spent $614.25!! The package bar for the WD alone (which was only 1 1/2 hours) would have been $2100!

Tea Party

Floral-$340 (they put floral around the carousel horses I provided. 4 tables x $85 each)
Ribbons-$25 (as bows on the stuffed penguins I provided 5x $5)
Linens-$130 (5x tables with colored tablecloths and colored overlays)
Napkins-$120 (Color coordinated napkins tied with bows 40x$3)

Decorations with tax: $654.98

Meals-$1759.01 (30x Mad Hatter Tea Party Menu $45.50 each)
Mary Poppins-$800.00

Total for Tea Party for 30-$3213.99

Welcome Dinner

Centerpieces-$428 (glass cylinders filled with pasta; tabletop hanging lanterns; silk ivy; battery operated votives x 8 tables)
Linens-$128 (red checkered overlays 8x$16)
Napkins-$180 (tied with a bow $3x60)
Framed Seating Diagram-$225

Decorations including tax--$1023.47

Viewing Fees-$868.88 (63x$12.95)
Venue Pkg. for Italy Isola-$532.50
Drinks-$614.25
Food (adults)-$3886.57 (58 x Lady and the Tramp Rehearsal Dinner Buffet $52 each)
Food (children)-$167.52 (5 x $26)
Outdoor Set-up Fee-$79.88
Motorcoach-$897.75 (2 x coaches)

Total for Welcome Dinner for 63: $8091.87

Wedding Ceremony

Bride’s Bouquet-$374
Hair Floral-$30
Bouquet Refresh-$75
Bridesmaids Bouquets- $750 (5 x Tussy Mussy $150 each)
Boutonnieres-$166 (12 Boutonnieres)
Corsages-$156 (6 corsages x $26)
Unity Arrangement- $350
Unity Candle Set- $65
Staged Exit- $167.50 (67 x $2.50)

Wedding Pavilion-$2662.50
Major Domo- $675
Cinderella’s Coach-$2700
Floral moving fee-$50

Wedding Ceremony Total: $7,546

Reception

Pre-Reception Decoration- $340 (7x silver julep cups with floral and ostrich feathers)
Glass vases to hold candy favors-$40 (5 each)
Mickey Guest book-$80 (in retrospect...this was not a good choice. I should have done a picture book!)
Table Centerpieces - $1845 (8x $205 for urns with topiaries with floral)
Linens-$610
Bows on Chairs-$310.50
Napkins-$276 (tied with a bow 69 x $4 each)
Cake floral-$75
DFTW Cake knife set-$60
Mickey personalized chocolate lolipops-$414 (69x $6)
Mickey champagne toasting flutes-$23 (2 x $11.50)

White Chocolate Castle-$128.87
Champagne Punch Bowl-$219.07 (2 x $85 + tax)
Vendor’s Meals-$71.91 (4 x $13.95)
Wedding Cake- $690.08 (63 x $8.50)
Lunch- $5381 (58 x $72--three course plated meal)
Children’s meals - $148.19 (5 x $23 Gus & Jaq Dinner)
Cheese Display - $771.26 (63 x $9.50)
Bartender Fee - $106.50
Jazz Trio - $1820
Dapper Dans - $1550
Mickey and Minnie - $1200
Drinks - $833

Total for Reception for 68: $16,993.38

Dessert Party

Personalized Vellum wine glass shades with battery tealight-$252 (for
Wishes Audio Package - $822.25
Desserts - $2628.85 (51 “A Kiss Goodnight” x $40)
Outdoor Setup Fee- $75

Dessert Party Total - $3778.10

Videography-$5200

Total to Disney - $49,347

Things not included-
Photgraphy-The Roots- $4300
Silhouette Artist- $500
Rev. Jack - $300
Carousel Horses for Tea Party - $268 (for 5 of them)

Bump ;)

Hey Heidi, I noticed from your pics that you had the rose petals along the aisle in the WP, but it's not included above. Do you mind if I ask how much that was?

thanks

Bump ;)

Hey Heidi, I noticed from your pics that you had the rose petals along the aisle in the WP, but it's not included above. Do you mind if I ask how much that was?

thanks

Until Heidi gives you her number, I thought I would pop in and answer for us. Below is $300 worth of aisle petals
ry%3D400

IMGP1192.JPG

Here's a pic of ours.

I have to say I think darker colors look fuller. So, in retrospect, I would spend less money on brighter colors. I think the effect would be better.

Here's a pic of ours.

I have to say I think darker colors look fuller. So, in retrospect, I would spend less money on brighter colors. I think the effect would be better.

I really like the look of them in a thinner row too...Heidi you look like you have way more petals than I did but only spent $50 more. I wish I would have asked for that.

I really like the look of them in a thinner row too...Heidi you look like you have way more petals than I did but only spent $50 more. I wish I would have asked for that.

Funny...I liked the look of yours! :cutie:

I think they probably spread yours out more because you had the aisle runner. I can see what you mean about it looks like more, but I still think brighter colors like yours would have made it appear even fuller.

But, I do hate ordering amounts of petals by dollar amounts. Seems so abstract!

Funny...I liked the look of yours! :cutie:

I think they probably spread yours out more because you had the aisle runner. I can see what you mean about it looks like more, but I still think brighter colors like yours would have made it appear even fuller.

But, I do hate ordering amounts of petals by dollar amounts. Seems so abstract!

Probably but I feel like it looks like they tried to cover up the WP carpet but there just wasn't enough petals:lmao:

Lol I agree about ordering petals by dollar amount!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter