Share your Black Friday finds!

Thanks for your reply. I am planning to go back tomorrow. FYI - Target is offering a $10 gift card when you buy $50 in food/beverages (offer good until Nov. 22).
I think there were stipulations on the toys. For example I know that Legos were not included.

Canon put their DSLR refurbs on sale tonight for what I think is going to be the best price, so I went ahead and grabbed a T6i kit for DD17. I swear I'm done with her now!! If a better price does come along, then I can always return it since they have an extended return period for the holidays.

Oh wait - now she needs a filter (to protect the lens as much as anything) and a spare battery and...and....

Oh well, I guess maybe I'm not quite done :rolleyes:

Do you mind sharing the price you got for the Canon?

I have the Target sales flyer. Wednesday only, buy one get one free frozen pizza (excludes Udi's and Celeste brands).
Thanks!

I've made my grocery list for Wednesday. Will get a bunch of Digiornos and enough other stuff to get to $50. Need to get to Kroger and pick up a target gift card now that they are doing 4x points.

Thank you so much! I will check Costco.

The Wellie Wishers set is $74.99 at Costco. A good deal considering the dolls alone are usually $60, this comes with a trunk, and I think a costume for the doll. I know I saw at least three diff names, but didn't look thru them all. Good luck!

I am think I am going to go for the Apple Watch 3 from Kohl’s at midnight. 4x going through Chase shopping portal, 5x for Chase Freedom, $90 in Kohl’s cash makes for a pretty sweet deal.

Do you mind sharing the price you got for the Canon?

The T6i with the 18-55mm STM lens was $449 + tax. There is another kit that also includes the 55-250mm lens for $510. I almost purchased that one with 2 lenses, but I want DD to prove herself with the basic lens before I sink money into more lenses. I have a similar camera and while I use the zoom in some situations, 90% of the time I just use the smaller lens so she'll be good for now. I may let family know she's getting the camera and see if they are interested in getting her the longer lens as a gift.

They have lots of other refurb cameras/kits on sale too: https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/...nIndex:18&orderBy:11&pageView:grid&pageSize:& If the one you want isn't in stock, just keep checking. They load stock as they have a chunk. If you don't want to check constantly, you can set an alert at https://www.canonpricewatch.com/canon-refurb-stock-tracker/#

Canon refurbs have a great reputation, and come with a 1 year warranty. I've purchased several over the years and you could never tell they are a refurb - they all have looked just like new! The packaging is a bit different (a brown box) but it's still nice enough to gift!

I was hoping they would drop the price to $399 but after watching things the last month or so and seeing the prices non-refurbs are going for on Black Friday, I don't think it will happen. But I'll still keep an eye on things.

Last edited:
Oh yeah.
The Wellie Wishers set is $74.99 at Costco. A good deal considering the dolls alone are usually $60, this comes with a trunk, and I think a costume for the doll. I know I saw at least three diff names, but didn't look thru them all. Good luck!
Oh yeah. The trunk alone is $48. Great deal. Thank you.
we’ve switched to the expensive option, the Hawaiian one. My DD has hazel eyes so we are compelled to get that one. I am crossing my fingers for Black Friday/cyber Monday deals.

Canon put their DSLR refurbs on sale tonight for what I think is going to be the best price, so I went ahead and grabbed a T6i kit for DD17. I swear I'm done with her now!! If a better price does come along, then I can always return it since they have an extended return period for the holidays.

Oh wait - now she needs a filter (to protect the lens as much as anything) and a spare battery and...and....

Oh well, I guess maybe I'm not quite done :rolleyes:
I own the T6i and as a FYI aftermarket batteries do not show the battery level. Canon has made it so you almost have to purchase their products including lenses to use all the features. You can’t use live view without a Canon lens. Regardless, I really like the T6i.

I own the T6i and as a FYI aftermarket batteries do not show the battery level. Canon has made it so you almost have to purchase their products including lenses to use all the features. You can’t use live view without a Canon lens. Regardless, I really like the T6i.

There are some aftermarket batteries that claim to be decoded now and so show the battery level. They look to be fairly new - I am going to give one of those a try. It's really just as a backup battery for DD, so if they end up not showing the level, no big deal. The Canon will still be the primary.

Kohl's is on my naughty list. I put my Apple Watch and some other items in my cart (spent an hour maximizing my discount) and checked out and they cancelled my order. Luckily it looks like they did not charge my gift cards.

Kohl's is on my naughty list. I put my Apple Watch and some other items in my cart (spent an hour maximizing my discount) and checked out and they cancelled my order. Luckily it looks like they did not charge my gift cards.
Oh, no. I just placed my order for an Apple Watch. I hope it doesn’t get canceled. I woke up at this ungodly hour to specifically order it.

Oh, no. I just placed my order for an Apple Watch. I hope it doesn’t get canceled. I woke up at this ungodly hour to specifically order it.
The third time it went through. What a headache! But my Kohl's cash has been emailed to me. Too bad the Apple Watch wasn't available for in store pick up.

To get another $15 in Kohl's cash I threw in a 12" red copper fry pan (which comes with a $10 rebate), two sets of dish towels, and a large yankee candle. With the extra $15 in Kohl's cash, rebate, and $5 in Kohl's cash for store pick up those items were basically free:)

Also the ebates app had 7% back. I didn't see that until the third time I tried. Had been going through ultimate rewards on the first two cancelled orders.

I did a Kohls order this morning. I wasn't looking to get any of their Big Ticket items, just small things for gifts. I spent just a hair over $100, so I got $30 Kohls Cash. I will probably still go to the store on Friday since I got the $10 any purchase coupon that is only good in the store.

Targets ad says that the Black Friday prices will go live on Wednesday on their website for card holders, so I went ahead and put a Google Home and the Shark Genius Steam Mop in my cart and am hoping I can go ahead and get those purchase Wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter