Share your Black Friday finds!

I placed a Kohls order this morning for some blankets and PJ pants. I was planning on getting my fitbit but it is a Doorbuster and can't be purchased until Thurs. I think that was a sign because when I was looking for another place that may have it on sale today I saw that BJ's will have it for the same price with 2 extra bands. I would rather have those than more Kohls cash.

Thanks, looks like the Pro isn't on sale. Only the Slim model.

Is he asking for the PS4 Pro? I had never heard of that and looked it up. It looks like it has 4k resolution, but only if you have a 4k display. Do you already have a 4k tv?

Is he asking for the PS4 Pro? I had never heard of that and looked it up. It looks like it has 4k resolution, but only if you have a 4k display. Do you already have a 4k tv?
DH is :) I am just looking for what DH tells me to. I would a set at BB with VR that looked neat.

Kohl's was cancelling a lot of orders from what I read. Chase freedom and discover seemed to be triggering the cancellations. Glad I kept trying because had I waited until I could talk to a live human, I would have been out of luck. Apple watches have been oos for hours now.

I don't normally get much on Black Friday but this year there is alot - Fitbits, Echo Show, Echo Dots, Go Pro, and maybe a gaming system if i finally break and agree to get the kids one

How did you get 25% off today at Target? I knew about the sale and bought a toy today, but paid full price. Of course, I noticed it when I got home.
The target toy sale was choas. My store had to enter in a code after each 'toy' to get the 25% off. My cashier was unsure if some thing classified as 'toy'. She also thought anything that came up as marked down already had the 25% off but those were just sale prices and I should have gotten an additional 25% off. Between explaining it to her and the manager I felt like I was trying to scam the store to get what was right. We were there first thing in the morning so hopefully they figured it out as the day went on.

Targets ad says that the Black Friday prices will go live on Wednesday on their website for card holders, so I went ahead and put a Google Home and the Shark Genius Steam Mop in my cart and am hoping I can go ahead and get those purchase Wednesday.
Thank you for this. I wasn't paying attention to when things went live. I planned on online shopping Thursday after starting the turkey but looks like I need to start earlier!

I placed a Kohls order this morning for some blankets and PJ pants. I was planning on getting my fitbit but it is a Doorbuster and can't be purchased until Thurs. I think that was a sign because when I was looking for another place that may have it on sale today I saw that BJ's will have it for the same price with 2 extra bands. I would rather have those than more Kohls cash.
I started to panic when I saw that Kohls was live. Went to buy the multiple fitbits I need but they weren't on sale. You cleared it all up. Thanks.

I started to panic when I saw that Kohls was live. Went to buy the multiple fitbits I need but they weren't on sale. You cleared it all up. Thanks.

I panicked a little too but went back and read the ad LOL
I just got a notice that one of my items from my order is no longer available for pick-up. So now I lost my Kohls cash that I earned :mad:

I have the best buy early access, so I picked up a couple of the roku premier+(50 instead of 90) for 4k tv's since we are getting 2 of those. Also some of the 4k movies.(10 or 15 instead of 25/30) I also got the hues light strips and bulbs. My DH and 2DS want them so they can control the lighting all around the house.

Last week Thursday, i got the Insta Pot Duo Programmable Pressure Cooker. It started out at $129, on sale for $109. I received an surprise email and got 30% off. I had $10 in Rewards, another $10 coupon Post card that was sent in the Mail and $5.00 that was sent with their flyer. I got the Insta Pot for $48. I also picked up the book, "There is a Monster at the End of the Book"-my kids loved this book when they were little and I bought it for my grandson. That was $5.00.

we’ve switched to the expensive option, the Hawaiian one. My DD has hazel eyes so we are compelled to get that one. I am crossing my fingers for Black Friday/cyber Monday deals.

Do you mean Nanea, the 18-inch doll? She's brand new. Only been out a few months. I wouldn't get your hopes up of any deal on Nanea, at least not the doll herself. American Girl typically only has outfits and accessories for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. And doll deals are pretty random and rare. There was just a "save $10 on $50 sale" earlier this month and something like that is your best bet. But there is no predictable pattern to those sales coming out so I have no concrete advice, other than to jump on that deal if one comes out before Christmas.

I really can't imagine Nanea herself going on sale (she was specifically excluded from a one-day deal a month or two ago), so look for the general sale if one comes up.

I got an Ashley sofa and loveseat set from JC Penny for $478 shipped! I know the quality probably isn't fantastic, but I just needed something cheap that would get us by for a bit so we don't have to move with the old, smelly couch we have now. Super excited!

My current laptop is held together with duct tape. Literally. So I'm in the market for a new one of those as well.

Do you mean Nanea, the 18-inch doll? She's brand new. Only been out a few months. I wouldn't get your hopes up of any deal on Nanea, at least not the doll herself. American Girl typically only has outfits and accessories for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. And doll deals are pretty random and rare. There was just a "save $10 on $50 sale" earlier this month and something like that is your best bet. But there is no predictable pattern to those sales coming out so I have no concrete advice, other than to jump on that deal if one comes out before Christmas.

I really can't imagine Nanea herself going on sale (she was specifically excluded from a one-day deal a month or two ago), so look for the general sale if one comes up.

Yes, that’s the one! Thanks so much for your advice. You know your stuff. So people collect multiple American girl dolls??? I feel like a cheap *** as I was initially going for the Wellie wisher. I was able to score a 20% off coupon. I’m very excited to get NAnea since My DD is mixed with hazel eyes and NAnea was the closest without doing the custom doll. I got a couple of the clearance outfits for extra 20% off too. Score. I might wait until her bday to give her the outfits though because I went a little overboard this Christmas.

Come on Wednesday night/Thursday morning! I am SO bored at work today. The short week means nothing is really getting done.

I've scoped out my deals, so I am ready to go. Nothing to do now but wait, and that's no fun!

I have the best buy early access, so I picked up a couple of the roku premier+(50 instead of 90) for 4k tv's since we are getting 2 of those. Also some of the 4k movies.(10 or 15 instead of 25/30) I also got the hues light strips and bulbs. My DH and 2DS want them so they can control the lighting all around the house.
How did you get Best Buy early access? I wanted to buy a few games but couldn't on line and I sure don't want to go to that store!

Yay, my Apple Watch has shipped! It’s a late birthday present (from June) since DH wanted me to wait for the new version to come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter