Share Price falls to new low.

dlpSteve said:
I also got the nice pin and have just this week received my actual membership card after being sent a temporary memerbship card to begin with.
Good to hear that the pin is still being issued as I'm sure potential shareholders will be pleased.

BTW good to see you :)

anyone know the fax number to send the form off?
I dialled 33 164 74 56 36 but it wouldn't go.
Am I doing something wrong here?

Congratulations Janine - and to all the other new shareholders too!! :woohoo:

Bought mine yesterday and hubby faxed through the shareholder forms today.

If we keep bumping this thread up the shares will hit the roof!!!!

Thanks to everyone for the help and advice - 48 hours ago I'd never even heard of the shareholders club. If - on top of savings loads of dosh while at DLRP - I make my first million i'll hunt you all down and buy you a drink! :rotfl2:

Janet x

higgy66 said:
Thanks to everyone for the help and advice - 48 hours ago I'd never even heard of the shareholders club. If - on top of savings loads of dosh while at DLRP - I make my first million i'll hunt you all down and buy you a drink! :rotfl2:

Janet x
Glad you were able to use the advice :goodvibes

I would love to do this, but I don't think there's time to get everything sorted out before our trip next month.

dlpSteve said:
DLRP accept a printout of the 'contract note' as proof of share ownership as this is what I used just recently when I bought my shares from Self Trade.

I also got the nice pin and have just this week received my actual membership card after being sent a temporary memerbship card to begin with.

How long did it take for your temporary membership card to get to you ?

I can't remember exactly but 2 weeks or less I think. From the day I bought the shares to the day I got my actual membership card was just one month.

JulieH said:
I would love to do this, but I don't think there's time to get everything sorted out before our trip next month.

Well I did it :yay: Bought the shares last week and faxed the paperwork through on the 27th. The temporary membership came this morning.DS is wanting to claim the pin :rotfl2: Can't wait to go now.Julie.

JulieH said:
Well I did it :yay: Bought the shares last week and faxed the paperwork through on the 27th. The temporary membership came this morning.
Great news :thumbsup2

Hi

Right - today I got a letter all in French so haven't got a clue what it says. :confused3

Included was a really lovely gold Mickey pin :Pinkbounc but no card. Should there have been?????

What normally happens?

Thanks
Janet

higgy66 said:
Hi

Right - today I got a letter all in French so haven't got a clue what it says. :confused3

Included was a really lovely gold Mickey pin :Pinkbounc but no card. Should there have been?????

What normally happens?

Thanks
Janet

Mine came in English and said it was a temporary certificate of membership valid until 30th november, and listed all the discounts available.

Thanks - I could remember some basic french from school and I did wonder if it ws a temp thing as it does say until 30/11/06

Cheers
Janet

Hi

Did anyone who recently set up an account with selftrade to buy their shares notice a refer a friend scheme?

They used to give £50 to the referrer and their 'friend.' But I don't know what the T&C's are, if it is still running, and more importantly...don't have a 'friend'. Want to get some shares before our visit in December.

excited mum said:
Hi

Did anyone who recently set up an account with selftrade to buy their shares notice a refer a friend scheme?

They used to give £50 to the referrer and their 'friend.' But I don't know what the T&C's are, if it is still running, and more importantly...don't have a 'friend'. Want to get some shares before our visit in December.
I can't see any note of this offer any more :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter