September Exercise Challenge - WE DID IT!!

My last post for the month 40 min weight training and 20 min on the stair climber puts my total at 1180/1000! :banana:

Thanks again Lovinaz!! :cheer2: :grouphug:

Although I haven't been checking in regularly, I have been exercising. My total for the month is 1203/1000.

Gasp... I ... wheeze... made it. Phew. 1800/1800. The last few days I had to really step it up to make up hours I'd missed, but I did it. Yay!
Cheers,
LauraQ
:drinking1

I made it!!! With my workouts this week I'm at 510/500!! :cool1:

I made it 1000/1000. Just got finished. Wow, 1000 was a real challenge for me to find the time but I am so glad that I did! Thanks you guys for the motivation-It's been fun. Now on to next month.

I finished Sept with a total of 1410/1000.

Thanks lovinaz for organising this challenge! :goodvibes

Congrats to all who made the challenge! :banana: :banana:

for your help this month in keep us all "up to date"!

It's been a challenge at times, but I did make my goal 1525/1500 :cool1:

I'm off to start my minutes toward October :goodvibes

See you on the next thread!

Well, I got in 230/500 dedicated exercise minutes. This was an extremely busy month and I have barely had time to breath, so I was moving, just not exercising. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

My total for September: 1605/1500 - woo hoo! I started a new job this week, which put a serious crimp in my workout time, but luckily I did well the rest of the month, so I still made my goal. :banana:

Well, I was just shy of goal this month, due to illness the last week! Rest, rest, rest per doctors orders, so didn't quite make it. But I'll be trying hard for October. :sunny:

Didn't even close....so hopefully Oct will be better month and no 'flu'...

I just got back from vacation and look at all the people I get to turn Magenta!!!!!

Everyone did a great job, I really enjoyed hosting this challenge - thanks to all the active participants! And thanks to keenercam for taking on the October Challenge!

Before I left on Friday I did my Pilates Sculpt DVD for 55 minutes, bringing my monthly total to 1210/1100!!!

WAY TO GO EVERYONE!!!!! :cheer2:

3210/2000 is my final total! And I was concerned with making 2000 in Sept! Sorry to be so late in posting. Thanks, Lovinaz, for running the challenge. Now, on to Oct!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter