September Exercise Challenge - WE DID IT!!

Did 50min of strength training......1000/1000!!! Yeah I made it, but still not done for the month. Congrats to all who have made their goal. And for those still working on it keep it up!! :cool1:

:banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana:

Man, 1000 minutes doesn't seem like that many the first week, when you have the whole month ahead--but that 1000 minutes has kept me on my toes for sure! I know I don't have enough time to do more than 1000 next month, but this month's activity has been the most consistent I've done in years.
Question: Also--does anyone count their warm up/cool down minutes in the totals? I've been counting on those minutes at workout intensity, not including warm up/cool down minutes.
ETA: Congratulations, everyone, on your dedication to this goal! Keep it up one more week!! (Then we start all over again Saturday, haha!)

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!! I made it and with some to spare. Check the sig for an exact total, please!

I'm going to say 200 minutes this week. That puts me at 845/800 for the month. Yay!
Jana :flower:

RoyalCinderella said:
does anyone count their warm up/cool down minutes in the totals?
I do. Leslie includes them on her tapes, and I do them, so imo, it counts. ;) We're only talking 3-5 mins and they're an important part of working out.

I am at 735/1000 as of this morning. Congrats to all those who finished. To those who haven't (me included) keep at it. I know it will be down to the wire for me. Hoepfully I can do it.

I am still going :cool1: even though I'm at my goal. Today I did 30min of strength training and 30 min on the stairclimber. 1060/1000!! :cheer2:

Keep it up everyone. Most of you are sooooo close!! :Pinkbounc

Wow perfectmatch....you are a work out Machine!!! :banana:

TTFN :wave:

Thank you, KimRaye. Sounds good to me!!

:worship: :worship: Perfectmatch! I can only aspire to those kinds of numbers!

Put me down for another "measly" hour! Check the clippie whenever you update, lovinaz! :cool1:

Its down to the wire! I'm at 855/1000 - got in a 45 minute weight/core workout today and 25 minutes of cardio. This weekend I did 20 minutes of cardio. Thanks Amy!!!

Yesterday I did my Pilates Sculpt DVD for 55 minutes.

1060/1100!!!!!

Congrats to everyone who has met their goals! Come on everyone else, we can do it too!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

So far I only have 195/800 minutes. I had a crazy month and didn't get in as much exercise as I would have liked. But I am finally back on track and I still have a few days left to get those numbers up.

Where are all the regular posters?!?!? Don't let the end of the month scare you off! :goodvibes

Yesterday I walked for 30 minutes. Why I didn't walk 10 extra minutes to meet my goal, I'll never know...

1090/1100 :cool1:

Monday did 45 minutes of weights, pilates and stretching
today got in 4 miles - 60 minutes tming and
tonight just finished a 50 minute bike ride

getting there :teeth: 1409/1500

I'm up to 1540/1800! A little behind schedule, I know, but I got 100 minutes in today between walking (over 5 miles!) and a little bit of Jorge Cruse thrown in for good measure. I think I can make my goal if I stay on plan and manage to get the lawn cut too.
Cheers,
LauraQ
:drinking1

20 minutes on Sunday
1 1/2 hours on Mon
50 minutes Tuesday
and 50 minutes today.

I did it! :cool1:
Please add another 352mins - thank you

Some days this past month were tough. When you just dont feel right (physically and mentally) its hard to get out there but thanks for the push.

Well, I'm within 40 minutes of goal with 3 days left. I think I can walk 15 minutes each day, that should do it. I've not been feeling well lately and discovered I have a UTI, which the doctor said no wonder I've been dragging. He told me to take it easy(and take my meds) so I'll stop the running for a short time, and just do easy walking. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter