September Exercise Challenge - WE DID IT!!

Well I think I may be done for the month. I was down and had a hard time getting to any exercise last week (on top of carting my dd all over kingdom come for homecoming activities in the middle of when I would have gone and worked out) so that messed my numbers up. I'm at 610/840 right now and might be at 670 after tomorrow if I can make it to workout. So I won't make my numbers for exercise this month but I'm okay with that.

Thanks for doing this and letting me be included.
Chris

I too don't think that I am going to make my numbers this month. After the busy week that I had last week, I didn't get much in. I am at 665/1100 right now. I plan to work out again tonight and the rest of this week, so we will see when Friday comes.

Thanks! Next month will be better. I just know it!

finally able to get up and moving again...50 minutes this morning, 1125/1000 :banana: and only 10 days til Disney :banana:

I made it!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: With a couple days to spare!!! :cheer2:

1100/1100!!!

Congrats to everyone making their goals, and those who are really kicking it up a notch to get those numbers up for the end of the month! :flower:

I admit it. I'm BEAT. Did the long walk plus Jorge Cruise, AND mowed the lawn (inhaling many pounds of dust). 160 minutes today. Which puts me at 1700/1800. Only 100 more minutes to go! Won't be able to exercise Thursday, but I'll just walk extra again Friday...
Keep moving,
LauraQ
:drinking1

i'm behind on posting, but have been exercising this week
Mon - 60 powerwalk and stretching than 15 mins walk with neighbor
Tues - 40 min workout DVD and 45 min ballet class
Wed - 60 min yoga class

so i'm checking in at 1275/1500. i had miscalculating needing 75 mins/day to make my goal b/c i was including this Saturday which is really oct 1. oh well, that means i have to get 113 mins today and tomorrow -- eek and double eek! probably not happening but i'll continue on................ :blush:

I KNOW I won't make my goal, but it didn't stop me from putting in that Leslie tape today. :teeth: 30 more minutes brings me to 336/500.

Congrats to all the Goal-Getters ;) , and a helpful push to all those still trying! :cheer2:

I'm at 850/1000. This is my first challenge that I will not make. Congrats to all those that did.

:banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

I made it!!!!1020/1000 - Thanks ,Amy, for keeping track & congrats to all who participated!

Yesterday I did 10 minutes of walking, 20 minutes of weights and 25 minutes run/jog (4.6mph/5.6mph) on the treadmill!

1155/1100! :cool1:

I am going out of town this weekend, so I will not be able to post everyone's monthly totals until Sunday or Monday.

Also, I'd like to pass the torch to someone to start the October Exercise Challenge! Who is up for it?!??! I'll definitely be joining! :goodvibes

Lovinaz, thanks for posting and keeping up with everyone on this challenge. It was great!! Thanks again.

Well, I hit 750/1000 with my 5K Wednesday night, and will have to resign myself to not meeting my challenge this month. Thank you so much, lovinaz, for running this all month. You were amazing at keeping up with everyone's updates.

Am hoping to follow your example for October!

I'm still at 850/1000. I'm not going to make it this month but hope to do it next month. Congrats to all who finished and thanks for running this month..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter