September 4th, 2023 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral (Nassau, Castaway Cay) ~DVC Member's Cruise~

Ice Cream is at Mickey & Friend's Festival of Foods on Deck 11 near Forward Elevators. This ship only has 2 elevator banks (Forward and Aft).
Tom appreciated that! Not sure he’s as interested in the film. I am!

Well, we watched the program, and I must say that we both enjoyed seeing the ship be put together! We were to be on the Maiden Voyage, but when they pushed it back, they made it start the same day our Family Cruise on the Dream, and we had to pass. They gave is 50% discount on a cruise, and for us it was toward the EBTA on the Dream this past May.

With this cruise we will have sailed on all DCL ships. :boat:

Hey Everyone! - Amy and I are excited to be embarking on our first DVC Member Cruise with you all next week! We will be filming a bunch and sharing it with the DVC Fan Community.

See you all soon! :)
Welcome to your first MC! They are a lot of fun.

How does someone opt out of being included in the filming!

Hey Everyone! - Amy and I are excited to be embarking on our first DVC Member Cruise with you all next week! We will be filming a bunch and sharing it with the DVC Fan Community.

Our first time too! Hope to meet you on board!

I just called to get the movies in the Theater

Guardians of the Galaxy 3
Little Mermaid
Elemental
Indiana Jones
The Making of the Wish
Secret Life of Elephants

Not sure there will be enough time, but I would like to see the Indiana Jones movie!

How does one opt-in?? Lol! We want to appear on one of my favorite DVC Youtube Channels!
Some people do not want to be on YouTube or pictured on a website.

Great cruise! On bus now for OKW. First visit to this Disney port terminal. So smooth getting off. Had a blast with everyone onboard!
First 12 hrs on board it did take a min to get used to not having midship elevators, but the change was for the better. It absolutely opened up the midship grand hall into a much more usable space.

Concerts, events, and general liveliness was a real change for midship. I think Disney planners really studied this aspect and will win the other DCL fans over to this new layout!

Our first DVC Members Cruise was a blast and led my wife to turn to me and say, DVC Member Cruises only from now on! Lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter