**September 2019**

The website is a train wreck right now! I was able to get Savi's with no problem, but securing Oga's took four browsers and about an hour and a half worth of patience.
I did the same thing and finally got both the Droid and Savi's before Disney ever answered the phone. I dont know if we will do both but can cancel if we change our mind. I have a feeling ADRs will open up for most SWGE places when people actually get to WDW and plans change.

I'll be there at Pop Century from September 12-17. Got in on free dining, got all of the ADRs I wanted, got the fastpasses I wanted (including Flight of Passage on arrival day, somehow!), and I got my reservations for Savi's and Oga's. Couldn't be any happier - at least, until I actually get there.

Ok so I got my reservation for Savi's for my sister which was the last thing I was really worried about! Now the only thing I'm hoping for is an 'Ohana cancellation but not holding my breath for that one. But now I need something else to plan, everything that's left to do is the boring stuff. Like yayyyy stroller rental! haha

Im going to be canceling 4 BOG breakfasts
9/22,24,27,28 all around 8am
Let me know if youd like to coordinate cancellation so u can try and pick up

Also gonna be canceling friday 9/27 BOG lunch 11:35
Let me know if u want to coordinate

I just grabbed an Oga's lunch reservation. We are not big Star Wars fans and were undecided whether we would try to check it all out or not. But at least I know I can get in the land with this reservation!
DH and I are.....less than not big SW fans lol,but we're still doing the AP preview in 12 days! I chose Oga's for that because it's alcohol :drinking1and that was pretty much all I needed to know and all I do know, still excited to check out a new land!

Just an update since I haven’t posted in awhile.

We were able to snag every FP we wanted, which are a lot of rides that we haven’t been able to ride in the past.

My question to the gang is BBB before MNSSHP, springs or GF? We have done the castle in the past. Taking into consideration we have no plans before the party, besides lunch at WC, I’m desperate for my September gangs input.

We were able to snag every FP we wanted, which are a lot of rides that we haven’t been able to ride in the past.

My question to the gang is BBB before MNSSHP, springs or GF? We have done the castle in the past. Taking into consideration we have no plans before the party, besides lunch at WC, I’m desperate for my September gangs input.
Definitely Grand Floridian. It’s new so it’ll be cool to see, plus it’s way easier and less time for travel.

Dang, my grandma passed away two days ago so obviously this stuff was the last thing on my mind and I didn't know they made rezzies open for Oga's. Does anyone have a link to get to the pages?

Dang, my grandma passed away two days ago so obviously this stuff was the last thing on my mind and I didn't know they made rezzies open for Oga's. Does anyone have a link to get to the pages?

I'm sorry about your grandma. It does put a load on your heart and mind to lose someone.

I just went to the site and typed in Olga. It came up as a dining option.

Spoiler alert: I wasn't able to find anything for my week.

I'm sorry for your loss. My husband's grandfather passed away while we were AT Disney World last year, and finding out really affected the remainder of our trip :(

Unfortunately everything seems to be gone. SO many people are hoarding reservations still so I am sure plenty will drop every day till your trip. I would set up alerts with Mouse Dining and TP.

DH and I are.....less than not big SW fans lol,but we're still doing the AP preview in 12 days! I chose Oga's for that because it's alcohol :drinking1and that was pretty much all I needed to know and all I do know, still excited to check out a new land!

Yes, I chose it for the alcohol too! That's pretty much the only way I will get my DH in the land so soon after it opens - lol!

I would say the one at GF. It looks beautiful and it's so close to MK, it would be easy to get there for the party!

Headed to WDW Sept 29-Oct 5th. Staying at Coronado Springs with my boyfriend.

Things are lining up nicely. Got all the FP's we wanted. We got free QS dining. Got reservations for all the Star Wars things. Just have to figure out costumes for MNSSHP.

Got a hours update from TP. They are keeping MK open till 10pm on 9/28... thanks Disney that makes up for closing those 4 nights per week for you parties.... :sad2:

Hopefully they will add more hours.

Ok, on the heels of our Aug. trip I've finally made some plans for our Sept. trip!

HHN tix and one night at HRH all set :thumbsup2 My awesome DIS friend is added to our FP's for a few days, super easy, and we are doing an Eat To The Beat dining package at Chefs to see Tiffany, a nice 80's throwback to high school! I was also looking forward to seeing the Allman-Betts Band but unfortunately they had to cancel. Added a GFC breakfast also, we've done lunch there but not breakfast and we're at the GF so convenient.

Switched a few things around at the last minute! Learned Lauren Daigle is performing at Epcot on September 9th & 10th! Picked up an Eat to the Beat ADR at Rose & Crown on the night of the 10th. It was supposed to be our Disney Springs night (as we're at MK during the day but it's a party night so closing early) but was able to move that to the next night. So thrilled!!! And glad we're actually putting the park hoppers we had to buy in order to get Free Dining to use! lol!

Finally after a month of trying I was able to get custom magic bands for both my boys!! :yay: This feels like a much bigger accomplishment than it should. Of course I go to husband to celebrate (still a surprise trip for the boys) and his response is which did you get me? o_O Seriously I have fought this crazy website for a month and now you want to say you wanted a “special one.”🤬 I can officially say everything is now done for our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter