**September 2019**

How exciting!! Our bands are still being personalized. I hope they ship this coming week!

But I was able to pre-order our BOG lunch just now!

25 more days until we leave! :flower1:

The crowd predictions on TP are still looking good for the first 2 weeks of Sept.

Since I've been to Galaxy's Edge here in CA we can avoid it. No FP's this trip so we're going to decide each morning where we go. The only must-do for us is Hoop-De-Doo so that's the only reservation we made. 22 days!

3 weeks left! I'll be having lunch at the Wave this time, 3 weeks from now! Got our magic bands and DME tags! Can't wait!

Just got back from a trip to SoCal where I had a day at Disneyland. First time there and it was fantastic! Even more excited for this upcoming trip. Waits were minimal throughout the whole park. SWGE was amazing and Smuggler's Run was a blast! From the time we got in line to us getting off the ride was only about 45 minutes. Now part of me just wants to skip it during the upcoming trip, but the friend I'm going with might want to go still.

Last edited:

The crowd predictions on TP are still looking good for the first 2 weeks of Sept.

Since I've been to Galaxy's Edge here in CA we can avoid it. No FP's this trip so we're going to decide each morning where we go. The only must-do for us is Hoop-De-Doo so that's the only reservation we made. 22 days!
We're Hoop-De-Dooing it too on 9/15

How were you able to pre-order your BOG lunch? I don't see an Order Food option for BOG on MDE

Look at your BOG reservation -- a link will appear exactly 30 days from your reservation time so that you can pre-order your meal -- it saves a TON of time when you arrive at the restaurant!! And it's exactly 30 days! Our link didn't appear until 12:55pm, 30 days out...our exact reservation time!

You likely have to do this on the website..not the app.

I'm measuring my youngest for her Joy costume this morning so I can get it ordered!! Just a little over 3 weeks for us!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter