September 2003 Adults and Solo Travelers

I'm bringing my sister for her first trip to WDW Sept 17-24. I originally planned just a five day trip, but thanks to the FTP we get to stay 8 days.

I usually bring my (aging) Dad on these trips, so it will be an interesting change to have someone with me that I don't constantly leave in my "commando-style" dust.

Of course, the advantage to bringing Dad is that he's not a bathroom hog. I'm afraid my sister may be more "high-maintenance" so I remedied that problem for this trip by getting two rooms (i.e. 2 bathrooms) for Sis and me.

I can't wait!!!!!!

My Dh and I will be going to WDW Sept.20-22 after a week cruise with DCL. We will be at POR. We are really excited.:Pinkbounc

I'll be there September 10-14....PM me if you'd like to meet.

We had such a great time at Dw and Courtyard by Marriott that we booked again for the 21st thru the 23rd. We. too will be coming off of a cruise. but ours will be on the Grand Princess.We are still celebrating that 50th anniversary and will continue to do so all year.

The folks at Mariott are the best. No Disney Resort treats us nearly as well and there is no loss of convenience wih bus service and being close to Downtown Disney. If any one else is going to the Mariott then stop and say "hello". We will be in the lounge from 5 til 6 every evening.

Two more trips to Disney planned one for the weekend after Thanksgiving and another right after New Year's

<b>Welcome to the DIS and Adult/Solo Baord, Matt </b>. You're going to be amazed at all the new attractions at WDW since your last visit.

My DH and I will be there for a just because FTP made it affordable trip! I'm so excited. I've never been.

We'll be doing AKL the entire trip. I've worried them to death asking questions. As mentioned I'm excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter