September 2003 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Fall begins and the kids are back to school. Time for a little break for the big kids at WDW.

We are going to WDW in September:

:bounce:

I'm a girl from Belgium, 22, student and I'm going to WDW from Aug 29 until Sep 12. Would love to meet other people.

I guess I'll post here and the October thread - we'll be there 9/28 - 10/5 at the AKL. Two early-thirty-somethings, no kids.

Yipee!

We are two early 30-somethings who will be there from 9/6-9/13.

Celebrating our 1st anniversary on 9/7 and by b-day on 9/12!:wave:

I'm going solo, celebrating a belated 30th Birthday (the b'day's in August) at the end of September/beginning of October. :bounce:

I'm not sure if this is a second childhood or one last gasp before stumbling into adulthood. Either way, I've decided to throw caution to the wind and have a blast, solo or not.

I arrive in Orlando on September 20 (four months from today). My first six nights are off-site (including 2 at the Royal Pacific at Uni). During that time, I plan to hit Sea World and Universal, plus a couple of day trips to Busch Gardens in Tampa and Kennedy Space Center.

On Sept. 26 I'm moving to All Star Music for five nights and Port Orleans Riverside for six. I fly home late October 7.

I've already booked myself into the Keys to the Kingdom tour for Sept 27, the Luau at the Poly for Oct 1, and the Halloween Party for Oct 5. :earsboy:

I we are also 2 30-somethings and we will be staying at AKL Sept 3rd - 7th.

Count me in........

I'll be going solo (Sept 3 to 11th).......

Looking forward to my sixth solo trip to Disney. There
just isn't anyway to explain how much fun one can have
on Solo trips.

I will be going solo 9/20 to 9/25, staying at the ASMU.
This is my first solo trip and I am nervous and excited. I am hoping to do the afternoon tea at the GF and the Keys to the Kingdom tour.

My DH & I will be there 9/21-9/28 in a 1 bdrm at the BWVs, celebrating our 3rd anniversary. We are both 30 with no kids. We are hitting PBH at USF 9/19-9/21. We have been to WDW (in our adult lives) twice together. Both times were in Sept and we stayed for 4 days, 3 nights-had a total blast. Any suggestions for adults staying 7 nights and looking for different types of things to do? (I am a little concerned that 7 nights might be too long and am hoping he doesn't get bored--not a pretty sight.) We love to bike/hike and are thinking of trying that (WL area??) and maybe trying the boats and possibly a behind the scenes tour. Any thoughts on keeping him busy??
Thanks!!

I'll be there 8/31 - 9/7 ---- At least part of my trip will be solo ---- If anyone wants to get together, you can post or PM me...............

DH and I are mid-30s and staying at the Contemporary thru SoG.

DH and I (early 30s) are making a quick trip down 8-30 to 9-4 staying at ASMo.

DH and I are going 9/20 to 9/27 thanks to the FTP. Otherwise it would have been several more years. :)

Originally posted by kellympmo
. Any suggestions for adults staying 7 nights and looking for different types of things to do? (I am a little concerned that 7 nights might be too long and am hoping he doesn't get bored--not a pretty sight.)

Does he enjoy virtual reality or video games? The two of you may enjoy Disneyquest together just to goof off. My DH and I are also taking advantage of the FTP and will be there at the CBR Sept 27 to Oct 4. We are going to the halloween party on Oct 3. You can also take him to pleasure Island. If you are not a drinker, there is a comedy club. And If he is a fun loving type, take him to Downtown Disney to see the lego sculptures. My DH was fascinated. You can also go to a movie if you get really desperate. We plan to take our time and enjoy the sights. You also need to remember to plan some evening activities because the parks close early this time of year.

Hubby and I are celebrating my Sept. B-Day, as well as our 5th anniv. a bit early this year, by staying at WL.

I'm worried a bit too about keeping hubby entertained. He's bringing his Golf Clubs, and he loved Disney Quest, when we dropped in on our way to a cruise vacationa few years ago. I just want him to have a really super vacation too! But as long as it's relaxing, and not too crowded, I think he'll enjoy himself.:p

me my mom and my brother are all adults and and we will be in disney world 09/26-10/04 I will be there for my birthday on 09/27
me and my family plan on doing chef mickey for my birthday breakfast.we will also go to mgm for the day that is my favirot park.for dinner we will be at the rainforest cafe at downtowndisney.We plane on stoping at the comedy warehouse after that we will head to the boardwalk to go to jellyrollew.I will be staying at the allstar movies.I have one qwetion do adults do charecter meals without kids?:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Mickey1000

It is fun to go to the Character Meals, my son (20) and I went to the Cape May breakfast at the BC and we had a great time!
Next year, we are doing a family vacation, my mom, sister, 3 teenagers and 2 that are 22 years old and we have all agreed we want to go to Chef Mickey's for breakfast.

I will be there the 4th through the 7th of September (my 2nd solo trip this year). Can't wait to get back!

My fiance and I are going to be there 9/16 - 9/23. It's his first time ever, and my first time back after 6 years. I'm so excited, I just can't wait!!! My first time there as an adult, with real freedom!! :D

My DH and I will be there Sept 14 - Spet 20! I am really excited. It's his first time there and my millionth :) I can't wait to see his expression when he first sees everything! It'll make it that much more magical and memorable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter