September 2003 Adults and Solo Travelers

My wife and I (Both in 50's) will be @ WL 9-26 to 10-1. I have been to WDW several times over the years, but my wife has only been for afternoon @ Magic Kingdom in 1999 while we were @ BWI for business conference. I'm looking forward to taking her to the other parks (especially Epcot), and neither of us has ever been to AK. This will probably be our last chance for a trip to WDW, so we are really looking forward to it. I've been told before on these boards that you are never too old for the "magic".

My wife and I will be visiting from 9/1 to 9/5 for our anniversary, staying at the Radisson Parkway. It'll be her first time everywhere (although she's been to Disneyland) and my first for AK and MGM.

We will be at Disney the week of September 14th to the 19th. Anyone else going to be there that week?

When a boyfriend and I went to DW a few years ago I surprised him with a guided fishing tour to get him acquainted with a CM who could come up with even more ideas to keep him busy...Well, he enjoyed the fishing trip...even rented the guide for another hour and then holed up in the ESPN facility for most of the rest of the time....
Where is that guy now?....I dunno..... He had a great time, though!
Lynda:bounce:

We're going to stay at ALMu. It's my DH's first trip and we're on a tight budget. I think he'll love the theme. He's a REALLY big kid. ;) (6'8"!)

DW and I will be celebrating our Sept B-Day's and our 25th anniversary 9/9-9/16 at CBR. First trip and we can hardly wait.

My DH will be at a conference at the Swan and Dolphin 9/15-18 and I'll join him and we'll be at All Star Sports 9/18-23.

Count me in for Sept 15-19. Two middle-aged nurses headed out without the hubbies. My friend does awesome decorating things to my house but won't take money for it, so I pay her by taking her on fun trips. I get stuff done that I hate to do, she does stuff that she loves to do, and we both get a trip out of the deal. A perfect arrangement!!! We are at the AKL courtesy of the email with the great rates (originally booked at CBR).

My DH and I will be there for our fifth aniversary from september 26th t0 oct 3rd. I so excited that I can't spell straight. I have bought tickets for MNSSHP, can,t wait.:Pinkbounc

We will be there too!!! I can't wait! We will be there Sept 14-21 at BCV. This is after a 3 day DCL- our first ever. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary and DH's birthday. We plan on taking in some of the parks everyday with alot of relaxing time at the resort. The pool is calling me even now. I can't wait till I can relax by the pool.

OOOHHHH Cabana Boy, Another drink with an umbrella in it.

;)

We are going to be there Sep 24 - 28. We will have our lime green ribbons on. Everyone have a great and magical trip.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The DH and I are making our 2nd trip 9-13 Through 9-20, staying at the AllStarMu. I'm going to try to wear either the lime green ribbon or the green MM head from Home Depot and DH will be in his usual POC garb (eye patch, due to the lost of his eye many years ago) Watch for us!

Hi all Dh(32) and I(28 next tuesday) will be going to WDW Sept 27-Oct 1st we are staying at The Courtyard by marriott the 28th -1st (for 20.03 :) )We still have to figure out where to stay the 1st night are playing with a concierge hotel maybe have been reading soem reviews and they go both ways. we want ot do soemthing special as we are celebrating our 10th anniversary (6 months early , but hey why not) w/o our younguns DD 8,DD 7,DS 5 annnnnd DS 2 3/4. This will be both of our 1st time going w/o them. I don't know if we willknow what to do ;)

Mugglemom75

45 days and counting

<b>Welcome to the Adult/Solo Board MissSwish and mugglemom</b> I hope you have wonderful trips this fall.

DH and I are celebrating all year long because we have been married 50 years and each have a 75th birthday this year.

We will be at the Courtyard by Marriott from August 31st thru September 5th.

°o° 15 more days °o°:Pinkbounc

<b>Welcome to the DIS and the Adult/Solo Board, DorisIs</b> Congratulations on your anniversary and birthdays. You both truly deserve a great trip!

Will be in the Downtown Disney area Sept 13th-20th. Going by myself (27 yrs old) and it will be my first trip in a little over a decade.

Maybe we can get a meet & greet together?

Matt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter