Sept. Challenge

To Disney......Lady, you are doing great!! I only got 2 pages done this weekend but have to admit I did a lot of detailing, cropping, matching colors etc. AND I have lost my box of photo splits!! I have no idea where they are!!! I've checked every possible place they could be and still can't find them. I'm thinking one of my girls swipped the box and won't admit it! Or maybe the cat ate them! :hyper: :crazy:
You said you were stuck on J........how about Jumpin for Joy and have pix of the kids just being excited? Or the Jammin Jungle Parade in AK?
Good luck on the rest of the album!
Karen--TN Traveler

Or Just tired and a sleepy head...

Ok here are the totals as of the latest reports:

Disneygal027: NR
jennz: 6
ILOVEPOOH1: NR
ToDisney: 36
TN Traveler: 9
WDWgwen13: NR
wdwprincess_keli: NR
pjlla: 8
Alice28: 48 (Woohoo - she's in the lead!)
OurDogCisco: NR
wuvtigger: NR
wtpclc: 0
cobbler: 14

ToDisney - "J" suggestion...Jasmine ???

TN Traveler Karen - wow you know more people here than me! :) We moved here just about a year ago. I am getting back into scrap booking with the help of a neighbor who does Creative Memories and now this thread! Love it! I have ALL my photos organized as of last night and am in the process of getting all my digitals printed, which I'm embarassed to say go back about 1 1/2 years - many many pictures! DD kind of jolted me into it when we are at Disney this summer and I told her I'd take a picture and she said,"No thanks Mom I want to use the other camera (a regular) so we can have the pictures and not just on the computer." :blush: Poor girl is 6 and doesn't know you get can pictures printed from a digital camera!

I know I won't win this month but it's fun to see how everyone's doing. Watch out for me next month though - I'm getting hundreds of pics back AND my CM neighbor is holding a power layout workshop! ;)

I am SO happy!

But, my dd's (4 1/2 & 2 1/2) were very creative while I was "checking" the Dis today.

They "found" my fiskars scissors (large 7" blades) & gave each other a "little" trim :earseek:

Thank goodness they both have an abundance of curls & hair.

I'm off to check on them
Judy

Jennz......and Everyone else interested......keep watching this site for a post about a scrapbook cruise I'm working on. Right now it's scheduled for 4/21, 4 nights, out of Miami, 2 ports of call, 1 day at sea w/instructional classes by a friend of mine that is a CMC. I'll try to have everything summed up and posted no later than Friday. I think it'll be a great time at a great price. Right at $500 w/all taxes, port charges, cabin, insurance, meals and instructional classes. Will be a great way to learn some different techniques, go on a cruise and have time to get all those pictures scrapped!!
Stay tuned for more info.

Karen ::MinnieMo

Checking in. Yes, I'm, still at 0. My scrappin' time ahs been spent prepping for a borders class I'm taching this weeknd, It's going REALL slow 'cause I've never done it before and have to pick out supllies, figure out what I want them to do and what I should do before, and make my demo pages... Fun, but not helpful to my own stuff. After Saturday, though, I'll be cruising, so you'd all better watvh out!! LOL!

4 more today which puts me at 10 for the month. Watch out...I'm on a roll! :)

That cruise sounds like a lot of fun and a good price. I look forward to checking out the info, but not sure if it will be in our budget. It's a great idea!

6 more for a total of 42.

Okay... I skipped J for the time being because I think I'll just take pictures on/of the Jungle Cruise when we go in November. I also skipped N (for Nemo... again need pictures) and O (O'hana... cuz I need to print the pictures), did P for Pluto, skipped Q (Disney Quest... same reason, will take pictures at Thanksgiving, although I'll also use an old ticket I already have). I did R (Rock'n'Roller Coaster), skipped S (need to print pictures) and I'm working on T. Another brick wall. Got my teacup pictures... got the perfect font... just trying to work with colors and patterened paper... LOL! It's always something.

OK OK -
I know I will never catch up to some of you ladies -
but I am happy to say that I have managed to get a whopping 6 pages done so far this month!
:teeth:

Since last posting I've done 6 more pages giving me a total of 15. One more page and I'll be out of my Animal Kingdom section and ready to go to MGM. :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by ToDisney
6 more for a total of 42.

Okay... I skipped J for the time being because I think I'll just take pictures on/of the Jungle Cruise when we go in November. I also skipped N (for Nemo... again need pictures) and O (O'hana... cuz I need to print the pictures), did P for Pluto, skipped Q (Disney Quest... same reason, will take pictures at Thanksgiving, although I'll also use an old ticket I already have). I did R (Rock'n'Roller Coaster), skipped S (need to print pictures) and I'm working on T. Another brick wall. Got my teacup pictures... got the perfect font... just trying to work with colors and patterened paper... LOL! It's always something.

This book sounds like it's going to be darling! Fun!

Thanks! I think I'll share the link when I'm done with all the pages I'll be able to complete before our next trip. It's pretty simple, but I know my 4yo is going to enjoy it!! I'll make one for my sister when I'm finished with this one. She sent me about 200 pictures this week so I can get started... LOL!!

18 more this weekend (finished what I could of my ABC book) for a total of 60 so far this month. (I posted the links to my pages in a different thread.)

Ok, here are the tallys for the month to date:

Disneygal027: NR
jennz: 10
ILOVEPOOH1: NR
ToDisney: 60 (and our new leader!)
TN Traveler: 15
WDWgwen13: NR
wdwprincess_keli: NR
pjlla: 8
Alice28: 54
OurDogCisco: NR
wuvtigger: 6
wtpclc: 0
cobbler: 14
pattyT: 6

I'm not counting this month but am happy to report that the Scout albums are caught up and I was actually able to start on DS's High School album. The freshman year stuff is sorted out and I am through the fall. Of course, there are some major events at the Christmas holidays so that is likely to take a while. But I'm in a better spot than a couple of weeks ago. Guess I had to work off the frustration from Friday night's game....not only did we lose but one of our kids is in the hospital as the result of a not so "clean" play and not even a penalty called!

Deb

PattyT we're tied! I'm now at 6 for the month. Just try to catch me next month, though!

Deb - oh no! What happened during the game? Is your child still in the hospital?

Yikes Deb! I did not get a chance to read your post. I guess SB 101 closing was the least of your worries! I hope the boy in teh hospital is doing ok!

I got inspired the last two days to finish my final scrapping project- a 7x7 album of our trip for my two boys (the cute Mickey album). I did some "power layouts" and was able to complete another 30 pages.

So 54 12x12 pages, and 30 7x7 pages for the month! I am almost done with the little album, and then I am CAUGHT UP!

Whew! 84 pages so far for the month. Thank you for the motivation; I want to try and stay as caught up as I can, cause I know when baby comes next March, there won't be too much time for scrapping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter