Sept. Challenge

FantasticDisFamily

<font color=navy>Sent <font color=red>on a <font c
Looks like I won August so here's the challenge for Sept.

The goodie pack will include some unique items from my LSS - Scrapbook 101.

Let's play!

Deb

Congrats again Deb!! I'm ready to play! Hopefully I'll get a lot done this month!:yo-yo:

Originally posted by TN Traveler
Pls explain rules and how to play.....I'm interested!
THX!
Karen
We keep track of how many pages we complete in a month. The one with the most wins and then hosts the next month by keeping track and providing the prize.

I am SO in for this one. I am way, way behind and hope to be 100% caught up by month's end.

I've got lost of photos that are looking for a new home in my CM albums ::yes::

Judy

I've been scrapping like a mad woman this afternoon- up to 14 pages so far, and don't plan on stopping this evening. Still have tons and tons of pictures to go, but it feels great to start back up. :thewave: :thewave:

I'm working on a Vero Beach layout. :( I think I'll make mention in the jouarnaling about the hurricane.

3 more tonight...gotta quit for now cause my back is killing me!

Wow! I took a couple days off line with football games, etc. and wouldn't you know that this thread went crazy. And needless to say I haven't done any scrapping myself yet this month! :crazy:

Glad to see so many folks "back" after the summer. I've got loads of scrapping to do myself so I'm sure we'll keep each other inspired.

Welcome to the newbies. The "rules" are simple. Count your completed pages and let us know how you're doing. Stop in if you need some "motivation", etc.

A page is whatever you consider a page. If you scrap both sides it is two pages. They have to be done though! And that includes the journalling. Size doesn't matter - 6 x 6 12 x 12 - all count the same.

Whoever wins get a goodie package and hosts the next month becoming the prize supplier.

And as I say to my classes...onward we go!

Deb

I've only got 3 so far... I'm in "read" mode and have a book I can't put down... LOL!! Hopefully I'll get it finished today and be able to move back into scrap mode. ;)

I think I want to play too!! Since Sept 1 I FINALLY finished my 3 page layout on SpectoMagic Parade which is really good considering I've been working on it and trying to figure out what I wanted to do w/my pictures for a week!! :rolleyes:
In addition we had DD's 5th birthday party yesterday which included swimming, pizza, cake and ice cream for 10 kids, parents, aunts, uncles and grandparents. Probably 30 people! YIKES!!
AND since I'm a travel agent I've been glued to the Weather Channel watching Frances. I have a couple due back from a cruise yesterday.....haven't heard from them. Also have a couple on their honeymoon in Negril, Jamica. Couldn't get a flight home today but got one for tomorrow morning. YEA!
Think the challenge will be fun. Put me down for 3 pages.

THANKS!
Karen

I was able to get another 11 pages turned out during afternoon nap time (for the kids). I am now up to 28!!! I am on a ROLL...I easily have another 20+ pages to do...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter