Send a postcard from DLP favour

It's no problem Hollytigs, I'm not going for another 2 weeks, so all you need to do is participate on the board, then drop me a PM once you get your number of posts up. :cool1:

Hi there

I would love to take part in this scheme, Is anyone going between 10-15th october this year would be willing to send a postcard to my daughters??????

I could either post from DLP in July or wait till we are back home and send your DD's a card then :goodvibes

We did a very similar thing ourselves last year. We sent DD a letter from Belle inviting her to go and see her or if she wasnt there to see her friends.

We then posted a card from the park from Belle for when she arrived home to say Thank You for going to see her.

Worked well.princess:

Thanks Paula-Jane (pixiepower04) the postcard arrived today.
Troops will be thrilled when they see this :goodvibes

Remember if there is anyone travelling after we are there (July) we will happily send them on :)

Wow, it actually arrived! I am surprised but of course so very very happy. I appreciate your understanding with the mess up and DH is doing just fine now thankyou! :love:

so could they be sent from the uk when we return home or do they have to be sent from france?
We are going 5-7 june, so if someone has a spare postcard my son would be thrilled to get a postcard from someone, peter pan/lightening mcqueen/mr incredible.and of course i'd be willing to pass the favour on!:thumbsup2 :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :grouphug:

p.s i know i'm way ahead of myself, would be better if i advertise closer to our departure date...haha

so could they be sent from the uk when we return home or do they have to be sent from france?

I don't suppose it matters, but I think it looks more realistic if sent from France, depends on the age of the child though I guess (younger children won't notice what stamps are there) :wizard:

I recently purchased an anniversary set of 100 Pixar art postcards - scenes and artists sketches from various Pixar films.

I am happy to mail out 10 of them to the first 10 people who PM me - if you have a little Pixar movie fan at home, or want to get them excited about a future trip, please let me know.

You can PM me the name, address, and preferred movie subject/character and I will mail the card to your little fan/fans.

I am talking my DS to DLP in June, if any one could send a card it would be very cind:thumbsup2 . And if you need one sending then just let me know.

We are going to DLP in October and would love to join in the sending of postcards, our son would be thrilled to recieve one and maybe our daughter aswell as she will be 2 and a bit when she goes this year.

We would also gladly return the favour to anyone who needs one sent to them ... :)

We are going to DLP in October and would love to join in the sending of postcards, our son would be thrilled to recieve one and maybe our daughter aswell as she will be 2 and a bit when she goes this year.

We would also gladly return the favour to anyone who needs one sent to them ... :)

We are there in July and could either send from there or bring post cards back to post closer to the time.
I know mine loved the French stamp.
I'll send you a pm.

Thanks for your PM. Will send a card to DS and DD. :goodvibes

Cyrano:thumbsup2

Apologies for my late reply i haven't checked this thread for ages, i was hoping for one with a french stamp, could i ask that you bring them home with a french stamp on and post in an envelope to me... then i'll put them throuh the letter box on the morning we go and the girls will be none the wiser;)

not sure if above makes clear sense

thankyou

ooooppps have just reread the thread better and realise you are doing already for another member so i'll hang fire..:)

We are going on June 3rd, so if anyone needs a postcard sending, just send me a PM. Th excitement is really buildind up now, we should receive our postcard in the next couple of weeks, so our DD6 will REALLY go mad with delight!! If we can bring the same amount of delight to your DD or DS, then we would be glad to!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Th excitement is really buildind up now, we should receive our postcard in the next couple of weeks, so our DD6 will REALLY go mad with delight!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Postcard is on its way, or should I say postcardS? We didn't manage to post them until the day we were leaving however, had to go to DLH to buy the stamps! :laughing:

Hopefully you will receive them within the next week or so.

Thanks Annette, I will post again to let you know when we receive them!! Even though we have 54 more sleeps to go, my DD6 is counting down in hours already!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks Annette, I will post again to let you know when we receive them!! Even though we have 54 more sleeps to go, my DD6 is counting down in hours already!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You're very welcome, it's lovely to bring happiness to others, we really enjoyed doing them! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter