Send a postcard from DLP favour

I am going the 19th March if anyone wants me to send a post card to their kids.:)

If anyone is going over the next week or two and is prepared to send my daughter a postcard I'd be grateful - she is nearly 15 but I am sure she would still appreciate it :goodvibes

Happy to send any postcards beginning of April in return.

I am going 11th March and would be happy to send a postcard. I am new to hear and don't know how to PM.

Maureen

Sent you a PM, hopefully you will have got it and can figure out how to reply, if you need to :)

Thank you CAMILLESHERYL, the post card arrived this morning and DD is now very happy.

If anyone else wants one sending to there children then I will be happy to send one.

And many thanks from me too Camille! :thanks:

Happy to send anyone a postcard beginning of April when we go :wizard:

WOW, WHAT A fab idea, would it be better to get someone to send one to my DS before we leave or for when we come back?
i remember when i was in tokyo disneyland we bought some fab changing image postcards, i can't wait to see what the dlp ones are like!:yay:

WOW, WHAT A fab idea, would it be better to get someone to send one to my DS before we leave or for when we come back?
i remember when i was in tokyo disneyland we bought some fab changing image postcards, i can't wait to see what the dlp ones are like!:yay:

Before you leave, you can then ask the person to sign it from there favourite character saying that they are looking forward to seeing them at Disneyland soon.
My DD was over the moon with the card from Minnie she was sent.

The idea behind this is that you request a postcard before your trip for your child(ren). You exchange contact details by PM. The sender and receiver should post on this thread so that we know cards are on their way and received.
The receiver should reciprociate and offer to send a postcard to someone else travelling later :goodvibes

right i get it now, that would make sense, will have to check back at the end of may then!! can't wait to go!:cool1: :cheer2:

Thanks Kevenkiki for agreeing to send a postcard to our DD6, We are visiting in June, so if any member of this fantastic community would like us to return the favour, just PM me. THIS IS A GREAT IDEA CREATED BY A SUPERB BOARD!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
81 MORE SLEEPS 'TL DLRP

Thanks Kevenkiki for agreeing to send a postcard to our DD6, We are visiting in June, so if any member of this fantastic community would like us to return the favour, just PM me. THIS IS A GREAT IDEA CREATED BY A SUPERB BOARD!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
81 MORE SLEEPS 'TL DLRP

You're very welcome ManCityMickey, I agree this is a fantastic idea, even my 'baby' 14 year old was excited to receive a card from the Disney Princesses.

DD is crazy about them, she has a Disney Princess lunch bag, and on Sunday we found her a Disney Princess trolley case at the car boot, to pack her clothes in for DLP princess:

Yes, I did say she will be 15 this year... :rotfl:

If anyone else would like a postcard sent while we are there feel free to PM me your details :goodvibes

Thanks Paula-Jane (pixiepower04) the postcard arrived today.
Troops will be thrilled when they see this :goodvibes

Remember if there is anyone travelling after we are there (July) we will happily send them on :)

Hi there

I would love to take part in this scheme, Is anyone going between 10-15th october this year would be willing to send a postcard to my daughters??????

By return i can send one to a family going for Halloween or bonfire party(we are there 21st-25th oct).

this really is, an excellent idea:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter