Secret Sister thread

going out to Cinderella & Piglets Pal!!!

*ALSO* TY Beanie Babies just came out with a Breast Cancer Bear...She is pink and has a little pink ribbon on her chest...TY is donating ALL PROFITS from this bear to research for breast cancer....which means they will take the what ever it costs them to make it and the rest of the $$$ goes to research...You can find them at hallmark....

Do we send out next package out by the 15th or the 1st? can't remember.

thanks Cyndi for linking that over! I was so happy when I got my package I just started a post!

Spinning!

Glad to see you got your SS package! :hyper:

I owe you my Thank you package for the last SS group. I haven't forgotten - just haven't had a chance to get to the post office. It will be in the mail by it's due date (10/15/2003)!::yes:: :wizard:

Arora don't worry about it! I know you were away...by the way how was your trip? Tell us all about it!

Got another card in the mail today from my SS. It's a beautiful fall card with leaf on it. And inside was a package of Jolee's autumn leaf photo corners. SS, you rock!!!
dude.gif

But you sure are doing a great job keeping me guessing. I've received 3 envelopes/packages from you and each was mailed from a different state. Either you travel an aweful lot or you know people all over the country.
headscratch.gif

I rec'd a wonderful package from my SS. Thank you so much. I loved the handmade page topper and journal box. I rec'd a Disney sticker pack, tape runner,photo case,mini tags,some die cuts and some great markers ! I am being spoiled!

Linda

Anyone want to update anything they want on their list??? Just curious.

Like I'd like some of the new Disney products that came out on Mousememories. (Don't however like the paper)

but I feel bad asking for other stuff....so next swap

jlp651
Don't feel bad at all! I know we did it the first time around. We started a thread...what I wish I asked for.... So if there is something that caught your fancy then ask!

ALot of times we get ideas from what other people have posted or didn't know about.

I can't really think of anything. I just love getting stuff...of course I do seem to have a thing about eyelets.....I don't know if you can ever have too many! I really like the pewter or copper colored ones! Square shape or triangle would be nice!

I'm looking for a tag die...I just got my very own sizzix...havent invested in many dies...I have a square one and the leaf one my SS got me...but would you believe that ABSOLUTELY no store in the area in which I live (and if I have you as a ss I wasnt going to put that in...nice try :) ) have them...not even mikes..they told me that the distributer was out of them...*pout* I wanted to make tags for my Christmas Gifts this year--that way I wouldnt have to buy them...but no dice...
I've gotten into stamping some too...but don't really know what I need/want/desire with that...stamps are stamps I can find them anywhere...but no tag die :(

I have boughten some eyelets but don't have any eyelet tools to use them.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

Laura you just made me laugh! YOu have the eyelets but not the setter....You are a girl after my own heart! I had eyelets first...no tools!

OK, this is a cheap gift ( I think ). I broke my swivel blade on my coluzzle knife. I think its because I am not using the right mat. That's what I get for trying to stay thrifty. But those little blades , well I see myself going through them a lot and it would have been nice if I had the replacement blade in front of me when this happens again.

I had to change from doing a coluzzle tag to a fiskars tag for the Holiday/Winter swap. Of course that works in everyone's else favor because this tag is bigger and I came up with more details ( not working in my favor ). I can't believe it but I am sewing and stamping and chalking on these tags, I hope you ladies like them. I've knicked my fingers to many times to count. I must have a soft spot somewhere in my heart for you ladies ( I have some family members I wouldn't go through all this work for ). They wouldn't have the same appreciation anyway.

Other than that I loved everything I got in the first package so I think my SS has me down pretty good.

Cyndi princess:

No picking on Pooh!!!
I got all sorts of brad and buttons from a swap and have not tools to use them either...I dont even know how to use them!!!

I did the exact same thing when I first got my eyelets ( had a coupon ). Than I did it again when I got my sizzix machine. Now that nearly killed me. I couldn't even look at that cute red tool. Now I have three dies ! And you would think I had 100 !

Cyndi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter