Secret Sister thread

I know a few of you are awaiting packages - cuz LIFE happens! ;)
Please e-mail me if you do not recieve by Saturday ok!

ALSO
remember -

SEND what you would want to receive!
PLEASE TRY to stay on schedual!
POST when you recieve packages as a courtesy to those sending to know you are recieving (and me to keep track too!)
Put your DISname in e-mails sent to me - it is easier to keep track that way!

THANKS A BUNCH
Hope you are all enjoying the SS !

OMG!!! Thank you - Thank you SS.
My package came in the mail on Saturday!

A puppy calendar (one month looks like our dog Lady)
fibers
eyelets
metal frame
note pad
stickers
a soccer pencil - my DS9 thouht that was the coolest, he took it to school on Monday.

I know I'm forgeting something. I am just so thrilled.

Dear SS,
I love it all! You went way out of you way and have made my first ever swap the best! Nothing will ever compare to this.
Answers to questions...
I have many books going at the same time:
Disney, Boy Scouts, Sports, School, Heritage, Sesame Street
A book for everything I say. As for what I would really want or need, well I came back from a crop and unable to locate my eyelet setter. I have the hammer but not the hole punch and setter. It was a tragic moment.
Thanks again!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Wow, look at all that cool stuff y'all are getting. I can't wait to see what shows up in my mailbox.

Patty, what's a memory wheel?

you had to ask that!
I have never done one before -
but it is a plastic piece that has cut out for pics - I THINK - you put pics in the cut outs - cut out your paper with ONE circle and then you can turn the wheel so the picture changes - a great way to put 4 pics in a page without taking up all the room - I can't wait to try it -
I will post the layout when it gets done -
but only having one I can't decided what album it should be and what PICS to use!
:rolleyes:

Wow ladies , sound like the SS have been on the ball. PattyT I love that wheel thingy. I would like to get one and put pictures of epcot in it , and do the page like the world , and than have "pictures around the world " as a title. I've seen them on the interenet , but not in any of the stores that I shop in. Can't wait to see how you use it.

If I am not mistaken Mike has a sample of one on the disboards. Will have to go back and fine the link.

Cyndi

I am sorry to be posting so late, but my wonderful package arrived last week just before a business luncheon I was hosting and our departure for my 20-year high school reunion. I am finally able to post about the terrific things I received:

Capture the Magic Little Book of Sticker Quotes
Capture the Magic sticker sheet
Capture the Magic attraction sticker sheet
Sonnets Faux Wax Seals
Seashore charms (desperately needed for my beach vacation album)
Red Magic Mesh
"Disney World" die cut
Vellum mat stack
Making Memories primary square brads
Making Memories metal glue
gold and silver gel pens
"Our Family Vacation" handmade page topper----beautiful!!
set of 4 square fall page accents
set of 4 square Disney page accents
pink and purple Pooh candy frame box with keychain (my daughter has already tried to claim this for her backpack)

Thank you, SS, for a truly wonderful package! I'm hoping to find some scrapping time later this afternoon.

everyone is welcome for all their goodies! maggie

too bad I already used my paper like that or I would scraplift the idea! LOL
Patty

Get out! I just figured it out! I saw Mikes pages before but never realized the one was behind the other! Amazing! Beautiful but way too much work for me!

That is sooooooo cool. What a great way to showcase Hidden Mickeys. Too bad I've never taken the time to photograph them. And now I understand how you'd like to show your Epcot pics. I think that's a great idea. I might have to see if I can find one of those things for myself and steal your idea.

Robin Mike has some great scrapbook pages in the Disboard gallery. If you search "scrapbook" you will find his work and a few of my pages also.

Cyndi

I was feeling so blue to day, because Mon. starts Chemo for me and then a knock came at the door and the postman had a big box for me........................:cool:
Thank you so much for the following items:
Halloween stickers for my house windows
Surgar free cookies x2
Fiskars create cut outs x3
sticky letters-red and black
mat stacks
brads x5 packages
buttons
wire words
vellums stickers x2
shotz photography
2 lined tablets flowers and rainbow

WOW what a sweetie you are

Wishing you well for Monday PigletsPal. I have surgery on Friday and will be out of commission for about a week. Looks like you racked up some cool stuff.

Pigletspal & Cinderella1001, I will be keeping both of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Kelli

I will keep you both in my prayers. I hope all goes well for both of you.

OMG!!! My SS is AWESOME!!! I stopped by my mailbox to put a few swap envelopes in the mail and there was my package. I couldn't wait to get home to open it and I'm so glad that I didn't. Inside was a package of cardstock, a heart stamp, embossing powder, a pkg of chocolate covered raisins (yum) which I took in for a snack while I was getting my hair done, and a heat embossing tool. You are the absolute best and I can't wait to try all my new toys. Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU! :teeth:

Cinderella1001 & Piglet's Pal, my thoughts & prayers are with each of you ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter