Secret Sister thread

Pammy jo

DIS Veteran
Just a thought . . .
Not to confuse anyone, but I certainly am half the time . . .do you think we could just get one ss thread going and keep it at the top of our forum? I just think this would keep everyone abreast of what's going on. I keep thinking I'm missing some with all the posts. Or is it just me?

Pammy jo -- I guess I'm in good company because I'm confused about half the time too. I think it would be great if we could get a Secret Sister thread stuck at the top.

Maybe one of the Mods could do this for us, please?

Thanks!

I think it's a great idea to keep all our posts about SS in one place. I feel like I'm missing out if I don't log in practically every hour to see what new threads have been started lately.

On another board where I hang out we only have one thread per swap. The thread that is started for signups is the one where everyone posts their status, if they've mailed their package out, when the hostess sends them back, and for everyone to get all excited when they get their returned package. It's so nice to have a subscription to that one thread and know that all the news about the swap is right there. Then each time I log in I can see if any of the threads I subscribe to have new posts and go right to it.

ALL SS info now just post here! No matter what it is -

speaking of which -

ANYONE who has yet to recieve a package please let me know so I can contact your SS!
Thanks a bunch!
Patty

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! to my SS. I got home from one of the most diffucult weeks in my life and found a wonderful package waiting for me. My uncle died last Monday and we've been out of the state until today and I certainly needed a pick me up. I got the Angel Sizzix die, tons of great fibers, a beautiful laser diecut, some wire and more things I just can't think of at the moment. I loved it all!! Now the quest to figure out who this wonderful person is.......;)
Lisa

So excited when I opened up my box and saw a package! Thought for sure it was my SS! But it wasn't. :worried: But it was the wonderful items from the fall swap! I love it all!
But I still would love to open a box of goodies from my SS! Tomorrow is another day!
:sunny:

i have confirmation that tit is on its way -
if you don't have it by the end of the week then let me know!

pattyT: i have confirmation that tit is on its way -
if you don't have it by the end of the week then let me know!
****************************************************Hey PattyT,

I don't recall a question about wanting/needing more "tit" on our questionaire! :rotfl: :rotfl: I could've gotten rid of some! I've been trying to lose weight....that would have been great!

Margaret

I had to read that twice just to make sure I read it correct....:laughing: :blush:

BWAA HHAAHHHHAA
Yippie I am so glad to hear I wasn't forgotten! I knew it would all be fine!:goodvibes :laughing: :laughing:

I got my package! Thanks so much SS. This is so much fun!!!

Kelli

:p I got a great package topday!
My ss must have researched my old threads well cuz I got stuff I haven't tried yet (hard to believe ahe!

I got:
A memory Wheel (so kewl!)
kitty cat buttons
rivets
Beach Die Cuts
pretty beads
and a mini envelope template! (which I am planning to use tonight for a circle journal layout!)Cheering stickers and die cuts and frames
and a memory wheel paper piecing pattern

THANK YOU SS :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter