Secret Santa Sent/Received Thread

Yay! Mine just came in the mail! It is adorable! I love it! It even has Daisy on it and everything! Thank you whoever sent it (no name was on it that I could find).

6A4C1B8B.jpg

It has the fiber optics in it too, so it lights up! Really pretty. Those are Yaz's paws on the left. He had to check it out.

Thank you again!!

That's from me!! :) Glad you love it, I went looking all over the parks to find something and found that!

I got my package! I'm not home yet, I'm on myway back from WDW :)

I'll post pictures and open it once I get home. I just got a text from my step-dad that I had a package.

for whoever was my secret santa I am going to check my apartment office today and tomorrow and see if there is something there for me. I am leaving thursday to go to disney world so if it is not here before thursday I won't get it until later but I will let you know when I do get it.

merry christmas

Teresa

My secret Santa was Tammy! I love my gift!

Pooh, Eeyore, and Tigger are super freakin awesome!! I really love the black, white, and yellow ribbons tied around their necks. That's just too cute!!!

THANK YOU TAMMY!!!

:hug:

SecretSanta.jpg

My secret Santa was Tammy! I love my gift!

Pooh, Eeyore, and Tigger are super freakin awesome!! I really love the black, white, and yellow ribbons tied around their necks. That's just too cute!!!

THANK YOU TAMMY!!!

:hug:

SecretSanta.jpg

You're very welcome! I read your entire PJ, saw those little guys, and got this brilliant plan to make them 'wedding guests.' I'm glad you like them! :goodvibes

Here's my secret Santa gift, thank you Christine!!! It was so sweet of you to think about the fur kids. The dogs really enjoyed their treats (see below). Oh, and I had NO clue what the Tassi was, lol. It kind of reminded me of what Chewie used to wear when he had accidents in the house, lol. :lmao: However, once I googled it and figured out what it was--I LOVE it! Thanks again!

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

Ok so I am not sure who my secret santa was but I absolutely adore my mickey soaps! I think my favorite is the candy cane one.

0c4640af.jpg

Thank you so much!

Teresa

Ok so I am not sure who my secret santa was but I absolutely adore my mickey soaps! I think my favorite is the candy cane one.

0c4640af.jpg

Thank you so much!

Teresa
Those would make AMAZING FAVORS!! :scared1::lovestruc

To Teresa's SS: where did you get them from!?

Many thanks to my secret Santa! I love my present and DF may or may not have stuck it under his shirt and tried to run away from me with it! We can't wait to play it! Let me know who you were!!

1a0acc37.jpg

I love my gifts!!

First: Oliver and Company Pin! I used to sit my dog Sassie on my lap when I was little and play "Good Company" on the piano---LOVE this movie!!

218388ff.jpg

And then: I think I may have lost this gift already. Some is VERY interested in it and hasn't moved from it yet :laughing: So very soft!!

4adfaae3.jpg

Thank you Jennifer!!!

:cheer2:

I'm so glad you like it!!

And don't feel bad. My cocker spaniel Bentley is desperately trying to steal my babies that Tammy got me. He's also stolen a couple of those kinds of throw blankets from me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Here's my secret Santa gift, thank you Christine!!! It was so sweet of you to think about the fur kids. The dogs really enjoyed their treats (see below). Oh, and I had NO clue what the Tassi was, lol. It kind of reminded me of what Chewie used to wear when he had accidents in the house, lol. :lmao: However, once I googled it and figured out what it was--I LOVE it! Thanks again!

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

Oh good I'm so glad you like it!! You have a 2nd half of your gift coming, I had to ship them separately I received a notice that they were out so I had to order from a different place so that half is delayed, so very sorry for that!!:( We have the Tassis at work and we were given them to try, I'm addicted I love it!!!

Many thanks to my secret Santa! I love my present and DF may or may not have stuck it under his shirt and tried to run away from me with it! We can't wait to play it! Let me know who you were!!

1a0acc37.jpg

It was me. I'm glad you like it!!!!!

Yay!!! It was me! Glad you like them, they are from etsy. You should have received another package, which should have arrived by now. But I know you're away, so it will probably be waiting for you to return! Hope you're having a great trip!

0c4640af.jpg

Thank you so much!

Teresa

I got mine from MJsHorses. The mailman took off the name when I told him that it was from my secret santa I'm sure. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter