Secret Santa Sent/Received Thread

Got my gift in the mail today...thank you Lacey!!!
968e00c6.jpg

I also put mine in the mail today and it should arrive at its destination tomorrow (thank you UPS work discount!)

I shipped mine out today! I couldn't find another box to wrap it in and then chip in!

Once my person gets it, I'll post who I sent it to!

Sent mine out today and had another sent from etsy! My person should expect two gifts - don't know what order they will arrive in!

I sent mine out today, and it should be there Monday. :goodvibes

I have never seen *that* many people at a Post Office. :eek:

I got my gift today. It's from Shannon.

100_7757.jpg

I have been looking at the CD for months, so I'm super excited to have it. And, the magnets are just too cute. DF isn't so crazy about all the Princesses covering the fridge, but I think he'll get over it . . . :rolleyes1

Thank you very much, Shannon!

I got mine today! Thank you so much, Faith (Mrs.Duck)!!!!!!! I love her SOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here she is; the best present ever!!!

IMG_1832-1-1-1.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

Yeah, I can't stop patting her hair, it's so soft!! :cloud9:

I got my gift today. It's from Shannon.

100_7757.jpg

I have been looking at the CD for months, so I'm super excited to have it. And, the magnets are just too cute. DF isn't so crazy about all the Princesses covering the fridge, but I think he'll get over it . . . :rolleyes1

Thank you very much, Shannon!

Ack, I have that CD: and it is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Great gifts, everyone! And the Rapunzel up there is so cute.

I'm sorry I didn't post right away, things have been a little crazy to say the least. I received mine on Friday. I actually opened it at a stoplight on my way to work :rolleyes: and was sooo excited!! I played it all the way to work and everywhere else I've been in the past two days. I have been wanting this CD for like 3 years and I love it sooo much! I also love the coach antenna topper! It is so magical for lack of a better word lol Thank you so so much, Andrea (belle2211)! I absolutely love my gifts :lovestruc

DSCF8288.jpg

I received my gift! I love it and it looks so cute on the tree (I had to take a picture holding it because I couldn't get a good pic on the tree!). Thanks to my mystery secret Santa!!! :goodvibes
photo.jpg

I finally received the gift I ordered in the mail. I will definitely be boxing, wrapping, and shipping from work tomorrow!! Gotta love that free UPS shipping on the job! Thanks boss man! :rotfl2:

I just hope she likes it! :upsidedow

I'm sorry I didn't post right away, things have been a little crazy to say the least. I received mine on Friday. I actually opened it at a stoplight on my way to work :rolleyes: and was sooo excited!! I played it all the way to work and everywhere else I've been in the past two days. I have been wanting this CD for like 3 years and I love it sooo much! I also love the coach antenna topper! It is so magical for lack of a better word lol Thank you so so much, Andrea (belle2211)! I absolutely love my gifts :lovestruc

DSCF8288.jpg

Yay! I'm so glad you like it!

I have wrapped mine up and DF is shipping it tomorrow. Hopefully it will be there fast I'm sorry if it is late

I received my gift! I love it and it looks so cute on the tree (I had to take a picture holding it because I couldn't get a good pic on the tree!). Thanks to my mystery secret Santa!!! :goodvibes
photo.jpg

I was your secret santa!!!! Sorry I didn't wrap it. I bought your gift while I was on my honeymoon and I wanted to make sure that it got to you in time. I am glad that you liked it! :)

Yay! Mine just came in the mail! It is adorable! I love it! It even has Daisy on it and everything! Thank you whoever sent it (no name was on it that I could find).

6A4C1B8B.jpg

It has the fiber optics in it too, so it lights up! Really pretty. Those are Yaz's paws on the left. He had to check it out.

Thank you again!!

I just want to apologize in advance to my secret santa, your gift should of been in your hands today, at least that's what tracking said...so, imagine my surprise when I got home from work today to find a package sitting on my porch. Yup, that's right, it got sent to me! Even though, I put your address when it asked for shipping info. Apparently, by selecting "paypal" it over-rided that and replaced it with my address. bah! :headache:

Anyway, your package will be sent "rushed" tomorrow. This time, to your address :rotfl:

I shipped my gift today on UPS. It should be there in a couple of days. Sorry I'm so late...it took forever for it to get to me. It will get there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter