Secret Santa Sent/Received Thread

DoomBuggy0922

DIS Veteran
Directions for the Sent/Received Thread:

1. Please post here when you have sent out a gift, but don't say who your gift is for.

2. Please post here when you receive your gift. For this post, put a picture of the package in the thread (or the gift if you're not waiting until Christmas to open) and say who the package is from.

3. If you wait until Christmas, post another picture of what you received (if you wish!) just so all of us can see! :goodvibes

Mine is sent too! Although, I may end up telling my person because there wasn't an option to send it as a gift and I'm not sure it will say who its from, lol.

Mine is sent too! Although, I may end up telling my person because there wasn't an option to send it as a gift and I'm not sure it will say who its from, lol.

I agree....Mine went out as well! I guess we'll see when it gets posted!

You girls are so speedy! Mine requires a little more time so I'm hoping to have it out on Monday.

Mine got sent! And just so the person knows, it is wrapped inside of the box, so even if this person wants to wait to Christmas to open, you can take it out of the ugly box!

Sent today! Mine also didn't have an option for gift wrap or a message. I sent it right from where I ordered it because I didn't want it to be late. Hopefully when my person posts they received it, then I'll say it was from me lol

I received mine today! And... I opened it :rotfl: We are traveling around Christmas and I know things will be crazy so I just decided not to wait. Here's what I got:

P1000956.jpg

Thank you Kristen!! I am very excited to have this CD, it's been on my Amazon wish list for awhile :) I'm actually going to turn the Christmas music off for a little bit now so that I can listen to it! Also an appropriate CD title considering we just adopted two kittens yesterday ;)

This is so fun and exciting! I agree, we should do this every holiday! :)

I received mine today! And... I opened it :rotfl: We are traveling around Christmas and I know things will be crazy so I just decided not to wait. Here's what I got:

P1000956.jpg

Thank you Kristen!! I am very excited to have this CD, it's been on my Amazon wish list for awhile :) I'm actually going to turn the Christmas music off for a little bit now so that I can listen to it! Also an appropriate CD title considering we just adopted two kittens yesterday ;)

Yay! :dance3: I was so worried when I saw that you added more Vinylmations to the wish list - I didn't want you to be disappointed! And yay for appropriate timing :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter