Scrapbooking at the Contemporary in Sept?

Anyone taking classes? I'm taking #3, 11 & 24. We had a crop at our store last night and 4 out of the 5 of us going to SDV were there. We were organizing and talking about it. Everyone else was so jealous! ;)

happylady said:
Anyone taking classes? I'm taking #3, 11 & 24. We had a crop at our store last night and 4 out of the 5 of us going to SDV were there. We were organizing and talking about it. Everyone else was so jealous! ;)

There are only two of us from my LSS, and we are taking #20 and #21 on Saturday.-- Not only are our other scrapbookers Jealous, we are in a disney scrap club and they are even MORE jealous (if that is possible!!!) See you in about 10 days!!!! :hourglass

if anyone has any idea where our rooms will be for the SDV?? where do they usually put the convention people at the CR??? just wondering, it won't make too much of a difference, but it would be nice to know.

-- only 9 days until I leave :maleficen

Last year most of us had rooms in the garden wings. Some paid extra to be in the tower. Our room was the second to the last in our corridor...it was a hike from our room to the ball room....but being at the Contemporary and at SDV made it easier to except! :rolleyes1

Hey- Maybe with all the renovations, and the one wing closed or partially closed for renovations-- the rooms could be anywhere!!! sooo excited, shipped my box today to the CR!!! gonna pack this weekend (or tuesday if you know me) and I am ready to see the mouse for 3 days, and scrap for 2!!! Yippie--- the best of both worlds!!!

All right everyone, I'm at my 7 day mark. I know some of you will be there ahead of us.

PLEASE be mindful of the temps. I checked out accuweather.com and the real feel temps are going to be a doozy. Lows in the low to mid 80's and the highs in the upper 90's to low 100's. Stay cool and hydrated!

Have a safe trip and we will see you soon!

Just started to do some laundry to get my packing started this weekend, already have my boxes sent, leaving WED AM.

BernardandMissBianca -- thanks for the advice, I have sent water down as well, and I always carry on two FROZEN bottles on the airplane with me!! they are just right when we arrive at MCO.

Can't wait to meet the three other DISer's at SDV!!! (although I may be missing from my cropping place for a few AR's ;) )

HAPPY DANCE--- :banana:

I've got to finish up my last minute shopping for mom's pages and we have one more set of pictures to pick up from the photo shop. I'm shipping my tools on Monday, that will really make it feel real. Then I need to pack my clothes. My scrap stuff has been packed for weeks. LOL!!! Oh and I need to make my shirts. Have you seen the thread? They are up to 140 pages! I wish I had that kind of talent.

1 week from today I will be staring at the clock waiting for mom to get out of work! :rotfl:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

7 dancing bananas left.

BernardandMissBianca said:
Oh and I need to make my shirts. Have you seen the thread? They are up to 140 pages! I wish I had that kind of talent.

What thread? I just have to know!! :rolleyes:

I have my shirts made-- my boxes sent, and now I am off to pack :cool1:

Only 3 days left!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Well, I finally stopped at page 20!!! These people are WAY too talented!! One of the girls in our groups is making everyone matching shirts. Last year I bought them online at the Disney store. I sent her the link of the shirt posted on this thread and that's what she's doing. We'll wear them Saturday when we go to Chef Mickeys for breakfast.

Buffy, I'd love to get a sneak preview of your shirts.

We'll wear ours on Sat also-- although we are going to CM on Fri AM--next time, we'll coordinate better ;)

This is the other shirt that my friend and I made for the trip---

79222disboardtshirt_copy-med.jpg

We will also have our "retro" shirt for the crop

less than 3 days now..... :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm also going to do the retro mickey shirt from Pam's post. I love anything vintage! I'll wear mine Saturday too. How cool, we'll all match! I have a 1 pm AR at Bergarten but we will be scrapping Sat morning. Hopefully I will be up and moving early since I don't have 4 people to dress. :rotfl2:

We should try to set up a time to do a photo-op to send to Midnite saying thanks for the shirt design. Are you putting yours on the front or the back?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

4 days and 11 minutes, not that I'm counting or anything. :rolleyes:

Ours are on the front. I think doing pics would be great.

I'm starting to get nervous now. Do I have everything? What do I ship? What do I wear?! I hate flying and so does Mom. I'm off to Fed Ex in a few minutes to ship my tools. I guess I will go through my bag again and double check everything.

Once we track everyone down we can take a group shot. Don't forget the cameras! Which reminds me I need to switch cards in mine. Taking DH's bigger card.

I'm so jealous that you will be there before me. You get extra time with the mouse. ;)

Ours are printed on the front. I think it would be great to get a picture of all of us with the retro shirts. We'll have to look for each other and try to get everyone together...maybe late afternoon on Saturday.

Will everyone be at the Buffet Dinner that SDV is having on Sat?? Maybe we can all get together then for a pic?? We can check the SDV sched when we check in.

The one day dance :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter