Scrapbooking at the Contemporary in Sept?

I found this design on the theme parks board posted by midnite-- who is an excellent T-Shirt Designer.... I just added the scrapbook part and made t-shirts for my friend and I to wear at SDV

If you want the file to print your own tshirt PM me and I will email you the file.

79222DISShirt2.jpg

Midnite-- thanks again if you find this thread!! :cheer2:

Oh, I wish I'd checked this out earlier! The site says "full." Is this ever offered at other times of the year?

SqueakyMouse said:
Oh, I wish I'd checked this out earlier! The site says "full." Is this ever offered at other times of the year?

They have events all over the east but the one at Disney is only in August. The dates for next year are Aug 24-27. I believe they will open registration some time in October

I wish I had decided earlier too! SW is having great airfare deals, and Disney is offering the free dining again. Oh well...better luck next time for me!

tubachick said:
19 more days!!!
:jumping1:

I am so ready to go!!!! I need a vacation and my mom is getting excited too. 3 days away from my brother and dad.

Got the email with the shirt transfer. Thanks! How do you make it larger without messing up the quality? I don't have photshop, I have Apple works paint.

BernardandMissBianca said:
I am so ready to go!!!! I need a vacation and my mom is getting excited too. 3 days away from my brother and dad.

Got the email with the shirt transfer. Thanks! How do you make it larger without messing up the quality? I don't have photshop, I we have Apple works paint.

I am going to email you with the jpeg that fits the 8.5x11 sheet of transfer paper. Hopefully that will work out for you.

Pam

Thanks Pam, I got it earlier today. I'll get DH to tinker with it when he gets home. I don't know how to drive these things. :badpc:

These will be a cute surprise for mom when we get there.

Special thanks to Midnite for designing the original! You guys are awesome!

They have events all over the east but the one at Disney is only in August. The dates for next year are Aug 24-27. I believe they will open registration some time in October

I could do the end of August -- just not the beginning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

OK, I've been reading and reading and reading the class list, it must be me... or maybe the mouse influencing me ;) but none of the classes seem that interesting to me at this point??? just wondering if it was just me??? well, I am starting to get my BOX ready to ship next weekend, and my suitcase is sitting on the floor in the bedroom (I am an obsessive packer too, did I mention that???).... and I am ready to go. now. did I say, I am impatient??? :hourglass

Have a good day. (only 16 more :goodvibes )

I didn't see anything either. Don't tell anyone but I'd rather see the mouse anyway!

I finally made it to Fed Ex yesterday. They said I can pre-pay with a credit card, check, or start an account. If you do a CC then the numbers will be on the package, so I'm thinking of doing an account.

We're getting the rest of mom's stuff together.
16 days!!! I can't wait! :banana:

sounds like fun y'all! have a great time! maggie

ps: call me if you run across any irish dance stuff. :)

I knew I could count on ya! you rock! :) thanks, maggie

I didn't see anything either. Don't tell anyone but I'd rather see the mouse anyway!

I finally made it to Fed Ex yesterday. They said I can pre-pay with a credit card, check, or start an account. If you do a CC then the numbers will be on the package, so I'm thinking of doing an account.

We're getting the rest of mom's stuff together.
16 days!!! I can't wait! :banana:

In lieu of class, I have made a few AR's.... it will still be educational :rolleyes1

TWO WEEKS FROM RIGHT NOW?????? :cheer2:

Every night since Wed, I have been telling DH, and two weeks from today I will be..... (eating at, swimmingin, riding on.... ) scrapping until dawn......

BernardandMissBianca I have been waiting to use the new smile too so here it is :maleficen . See you in two weeks :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter