Scrapbooking at the Contemporary in Sept?

I have AR's at the Bergarten at 1 and Cape May Cafe at 7. We will be at Epcot all afternoon. :(

Can anyone do Saturday around 11am or first thing in the morning?

Kathi, what time is your AR for Chef Mickey's? Maybe we could do it before or after.

Chef Mickey's is at 9:20. One of us has a class at 11AM and I have a class from 12:30 to 4PM...so, looks like we need to take them before Chef Mickey's.

How about if we meet in infront of Chef Mickey's @ 9:00 AM?

happylady said:
How about if we meet in infront of Chef Mickey's @ 9:00 AM?

Sounds good to me. Hopefully Pam will check the boards before leaving. We might even be able to get a CM to take the picture for us. I'm so excited, I can't wait to meet everyone! When are you leaving?

Janie is suppose to be here @ 8:00 AM, tomorrow morning to pick us up. Michelle lives across the street from me. We're going to stop for breakfast then hit some stores on our way up....so this is my last visit to the message boards.

Have a safe trip and see (meet) you soon!

Have a safe trip and we will see you soon. If you run into Pam talk to her about the photo-op. I wish I was already there!

One is the loneliest number.......

:banana: :banana: 2 dancing bananas and a wake up.

Hey everyone--- HOW WAS IT???? I checked in on Wed and Checked out on Thursday -- Had a family emergency, but everyone at Disney was great at helping me out. Can't wait to hear about your experiences!!!

tubachick said:
Hey everyone--- HOW WAS IT???? I checked in on Wed and Checked out on Thursday -- Had a family emergency, but everyone at Disney was great at helping me out. Can't wait to hear about your experiences!!!

Pam I'm so sorry to hear you had to leave. I hope everything is ok. :wizard:
Mom and I had a blast, she got lot done but I just couldn't get in the groove. We met up with Kathi and her crew on Sat morning for pictures, very nice group of ladies. Everyone was nice! I got lots of compliments on the shirts and 3 people want me to e-mail them the design. I'm going to jump over to the t-shirt thread later to thank Midnite.
Hopefully you can make it next year. It's DH's birthday that week but I almost have him convinced to go. We would just do a family thing on his day.

Hope all is well there!! P&PD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter