School Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celine: Celine took a seat next to Catherine at the Adventureland table, who she had never talked to before, and introduced herself as she grabbed the sparkles and began to decorate, or, well, cover, the index card in glitter. "Hi, I'm Celine! I'm not normally this talkative, but you see, I'm reaalllly hyper, after that human sized cookie, and plus, I totally adore glitter...it's a fairy thing. So what's your name?!" Celine was still shaking the glitter. A pile of silver dust was growing on the table.

Melanie:
Melanie had walked in long before the bell rang( thank goodness!) and taken a seat at the fantasyland table. She wasn't so good with making friends, and preferred not to be the only one stuck by herself (she was embarrassed).
"Ms.Rootle? What exactly will we be doing with the Magic Kingdom theme?" Melanie had been very tentative about asking this. She didn't want to sound dumb.

Ms. Rootle

"Not much, it's more of room decoration and the theme for the show choir. I may tie it into lessons. Great question!"

Celine: Celine took a seat next to Catherine at the Adventureland table, who she had never talked to before, and introduced herself as she grabbed the sparkles and began to decorate, or, well, cover, the index card in glitter. "Hi, I'm Celine! I'm not normally this talkative, but you see, I'm reaalllly hyper, after that human sized cookie, and plus, I totally adore glitter...it's a fairy thing. So what's your name?!" Celine was still shaking the glitter. A pile of silver dust was growing on the table.

Catherine:

Catherine was glad to meet a friendly classmate.

"Hey Celine! I'm Catherine. I love glitter too! I guess it's a princess thing too. My caretakers while I live down here are three faeries, Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather. Have you heard of them? I think they are immortal or something, they are OLD.

Marci: Marci took a seat at the Fantasyland table with Melanie. She was going to try to be popular again no matter what it takes. Besides, she was alone.

Ms. Rootle

"Sure sweetheart. I'm used to having students of all sizes and shapes here."
She turned around to the tray and picked up a fairy sized cookie.
"Here. Glad your here today!"

Ava Alori: Avalon grinned, thanked Ms. Rootle, and flew back to Celine, watching as sh summoned her papers. Taking a quick bite of her cookie,s he noted, "Ms. Rootle is very nice..." then she caught sight of the cat. She paled and seemed to shrink. Smaller fairies like Ava were not fond of cats.

Celine: Turning to Catherine, she said, "Wow! Are you related to Sleeping Beauty? And you're so lucky, I've always wanted to meet Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather." Celine noticed Ava shrinking back into her seat and looked in the same direction. Her blue eyes widened, the color of the ocean, as she was deathly scared of cats.

Avalon Alori: Ava gave smile of embarrassment zand straightened herself up. Despite the cat. She turned to Catherine. "You know them? Merryweather is my favorite. I like blue the best," she said, indicating her light blue silk outfit.

Mary Jane: Mary Jane kept to herself. But when Marci came up to her and asked her about their project, she got excited. But the only words that came out of her mouth were, "Sure, or maybe my brother?" When Marci left to introduce herself at another table, Mary Jane took in the scene, trying to figure out what table she was at. It looked futuristic so it must be Tomorrowland themed.

Celine: Turning to Catherine, she said, "Wow! Are you related to Sleeping Beauty? And you're so lucky, I've always wanted to meet Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather." Celine noticed Ava shrinking back into her seat and looked in the same direction. Her blue eyes widened, the color of the ocean, as she was deathly scared of cats.

Avalon Alori: Ava gave smile of embarrassment zand straightened herself up. Despite the cat. She turned to Catherine. "You know them? Merryweather is my favorite. I like blue the best," she said, indicating her light blue silk outfit.

Catherine:

"Yes I am. It's cool being a royal. It was lonely sometimes, but I'm glad to be here now. I bet flying is awesome!! You both should come over sometime, they'd be happy to meet you. Haha, Merryweather cracks me up! Her temper is quite funny. I like blue too! That's a cute outfit."

She noticed the faeries getting nervous.

"You two OK?"

Avalon Alori: Ava smiled and her glow brightened. "Thanks," she said the Catherine. Then, she bit her lip. "Ahh, most fairies aren't too fond of cats," she admitted. "Really? I would love coming over! I'd invite others to my house, but..." she laughed. "It's the size of a large shoebox, and as only a foot and a half tall. I think it'd be a tight squeeze."

Marci: The "bell" came on again. "I have the perfect idea!" she thought.

All the other classes came and went, and it was time to go home after the first day of school.

When Marci got home, (her house looked almost like Prince Eric's castle, but a more modern above-ground theme. It was basically a mansion) she put her idea into action. "I'm going to have a party this Saturday!" she thought. "And I'll invite everyone in my classes. Except for that weird-looking kid Jabeeko. I swear he took all the attention away in Disney History class just because he was alone! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE POPULAR ONE!"

OOC: From this point on until the "next day" we just talk about what happens after school.

(On phone no color) Avalon Alori: Ava sighed as she flew home. Her home was not in Pixie Hollow like the rest of the Never fairies. It was relatively close to school, a small island, the size of a dinner table. The island was a few feet into a lake, her perfect home. So, tired, hungry, and thirsty, she flew to her house.
She dropped down a foot in the air, landing on her water bed. She sighed. "Well, I met two friends, and I already know I gotta hide from a cat. I wonder what Marci is like. I should have talked to her more, she seems nice."

Marci: "Let's see. Who should I invite to my party?" she said to herself. She was in the bathtub, in mermaid form. She always did her best thinking in mermaid form. The only time she could turn into a mermaid is when she's in water, which is why she could never go swimming in her pool or anywhere else or to the beach. She couldn't have other people know she was a mermaid. One of her old friends, Jaqui, had a party on the beach for her birthday when she turned 10 and Marci couldn't go, even though Jaqui was her only friend who knew she was half mermaid. But she invited other people who didn't know. "Let's see, I should invite Mary Jane. She seems like she's my friend and besides, she's my partner for the Disney History project. Ava and Celine seemed cool. They're invited. Catherine? Sure, I'll invite her. Heck, I'll just put everyone from my classes on my invite list except Jabeeko. He's just weird and an attention hog, er, alien." She also invited some of her friends from her old school. Marci was going to tell EVERYONE she was a mermaid, and she thought it would get her more popular. "This is one of my best pideas yet."

Celine: Celine didn't go home after school that day. Instead, she went to a ballet studio and flew in the door when a human walked in. Being a fairy, not many humans could see her, so as long as she stayed out of the way, she was fine. She spent a couple of hours here almost every day before returning to her home, a one-story "fairy home". It's walls were made of pebbles and woven with grass, and it had a grass thatch roof. It had many rooms, but on the outside, it wasn't noticeable.

Catherine:
Flora (in human form) drove Catherine home from school. Her real home was a castle in Germany, but when Catherine was going to school the three fairies took care of her in a nice Floridan three bedroom home. Catherine grabbed a package of double stuffed Oreos and milk and went to her bedroom. Today was nice for her, but a little overwhelming. She grabbed paper and started to draw the ocean and beach.

Jabeeko: Well now that class was over it was time for Jabeeko to head home. It hadn't been that long of a day, especially when no one was really around him except for that one time. Besides, he had an insane weekend to plan. First, he had to play in the celebrity golf tournament with his buddy Usher. Then on top of that, he had to help his friend Taylor with her anger issues from her last boyfriend. Last time he tried to help her she called him trouble when he walked in. He thought, how am I going to get this all in?

OOC: I think there is a bit of bullying going on here. Wouldn't you say so Silvermist20?

Celine: Celine, tired and weak from sneaking into three dance classes, went home and got out a spell book. She hated being so tiny at school and was checking too see if she could find a spell to make her the size of a human. She flipped through the book, drinking cold apple cider, and found something on page 78. She took out her wand, which she needed to help her with harder spells, and said "Bippidi, boppidi, BAM!" Glitter shot out of her wand as she grew. Celine, still a fairy, was now 5 feet tall.

OOC: I think there is a bit of bullying going on here. Wouldn't you say so Silvermist20?

OOC: Fineee! I'll make something later where Marci warms up to Jabeeko and realizes he's like different or something. I didn't realize it. I feel so ashamed of myself! :sad1:

Marci: Marci got out of the tub, but fell to the ground. "Oops! I forgot to put the magic soap that turns me human again!" It takes 5 minutes to turn back into a human without it. "Meh. I'm too lazy to get back in." After 5 minutes, she started making the invitations. Then she thought, "Maybe I should invite Jabeeko. Besides, it'll be one more person at my parrrtaaay!"

OOC: lets go to the next day, at school!

Celine: Celine walked into Miss Karmichael's class, human sized. She felt an incredible boost of confidence when she was more than 3 inches tall. She wondered whether anyone would notice as she sat down at the same desk as yesterday, in the back corner.

OOC: Sorry again for being a little late and off topic

Mary Jane: Mary Jane walked home after school. Most kids rode their bikes or got rides. The bus wouldn't go to her side of town, and she couldn't ride a bike even if she wanted, being a kitten and all. Mary Jane didn't live on the best side of town. Her house was small, only 4 rooms in all including the bathroom. But she had her human that adopted her and loves her, she didn't need anything more. Mary Jane thought about how nice Marci seemed to be, she wondered if she could play at the park sometime with her. She really didn't want her to see where she lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter