School Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss AK: "Don't worry class!" she said. "That's just our bell. You get used to it after a while. *gigggle* Have fun at your next class!"

Marci: Marci left the room, feeling even more unpopular by the second. Her next class was Geometry, where she hoped more people will talk to her. Basically, it seems like her #1 goal in life at the momment, is to be popular.

Avalon Alori: Ava let out a little squeal as the bell sounded, then smiled as her glow turned pnik of embarassment. She pulled out a leaf scroll, her list of classes. Her wings drooped. Geometry? B-o-r-i-n-g! But she flew over the heads of the other students as she left for her next subject.

Celine: Being late and a new student, Celine had forgotten to pick up a schedule at the attendance office. She flew a few feet behind a cluster of students and found herself caught in a mess of kids, all extremely similar in appearance to their Disney relatives. She found herself outside of the geometry classroom, crossed her fingers that she was in the right place, and went inside.

Avalon Alori: Ava, having been in the Geometry classroom early, uneasily slowed by traffic, glanced up as Celine entered. "Hey, celine!" she called. Pointing to an empty seat, she asked, "Wanna sit beside me?"

Celine: "Yeah, sure!" Celine called as she sat down. "Except, the thing is, I'm not even sure if I'm in the right class..."

Avalon Alori: Ava tilted her head, her hair falling to one side. "Oh," she frowned. "Well, once the teacher gets here, we can ask," she suggested.

((OOC: Er, who's the teacher?))

Ms. Rootle

Ms. Rootle was admiring her room. There was chairs and a smartboard in the front, and a choir risor in the back. The room was cozy with knick nacks on the wall. The walls were maaroon with crooked random paintings. She wrote on the board, "Welcome Students!" She went at the doorway, greeting students and handing them a cookie.

Celine: Celine took a warm, melty chocolate chip cookie and turned to Ava. "I hope I'm in the right class.. I recognize most of these people...and I looove cookies."

Avalon Alori: Ava laughed as she flew towards Ms. Rootle. She gulped and looked at the cookies, the size of a circle rug for the small fairy. "Uh, happen to have fairy sized cookies? Or for you, simple crumbs?" She brightened her glow a bit as she smiled. It was a bit funny, she'd admit it, it was sort of funny when things were too big for her.

Ms. Rootle

"Sure sweetheart. I'm used to having students of all sizes and shapes here."
She turned around to the tray and picked up a fairy sized cookie.
"Here. Glad your here today!"

Celine: "Um, Miss Rootle? My name is Celine...am I in the right class? I'm new this year, and I'm a little confused... Oh, and these giant cookies are delicious!" Celine said.

Mrs. Rootle

"Let me check my roster."
She checks her bedazzled clipboard.
"Yes m'mam you are! Do you have your classes? I can let you go to the office."

Marci: It seemed like no one was paying attention to her anymore. "Why should I have to go up to someone? They should be coming up to me!" she thought. Marci relized that she had been talking to some people already, and she might want to be with one of them. "Ooh Mary Janeeee! Would you like to be my partner? It would be totes cool to do a report with a kitten. You also seem pretty smart and nice."

Mary Jane: "I'd love to be your partner Marci!"

OOC: Sorry I didn't see the post till now, kinda off topic.

Mary Jane: No one saw her come in, but Mary Jane went and sat in the back row. Geometry isn't her best subject and she didn't want to get called on often. She just sat quietly in the back, munching on her cookie, and wondering what character Marci would want to do their report on.

Marci: "Hey, Mary Jane," she said. "I know this is a different class, but who should we do for our project? I think we should do my cousin!"

Celine: "No, I don't have my classes! Thanks for checking," Celine grinned. She did a quick summoning spell, and her schedule appeared, hovering in front of her, printed on a crisp, blue sheet of paper.

Ms. Rootle

Ms. Rootle walked to her podium.

"Hello Class! I'm Ms. Rootle, related to Hookhand. I also am the show choir sponsor. Imagine Glee if you watch that. This falls theme is Magic Kingdom. It's a ton of fun, and would love for you all to auditon after school tommarow."

OOC: Can I change her to a reading teacher?

"So today is going to be a little like kindergarten. I like tables better than desks. I feel like it's easier to gain better friendships. Each table in honor of this years choir theme is Magic Kingdom lands. I put a bunch of art supplies on your table. Take a index card and write and decorate the card themed to your table. I'll put them up on the wall by your table. Have fun!!!" Oh I forgot to mention, that orange tabby cat by my desk is Milly. Feel free to pet her. Oh, and I also forgot, I put sparkles out for you to use!!!"

She went to her piano and started to play the Mickey Mouse March.

"Don't mind me, I do this a lot!"

Catherine:

Ms. Rootle seemed odd, but nice. She noticed there was five other students at the table. It was easy to figure our she was at the Adventureland table by the chairs being zebra and green, vines hanging off the cieling in her area, a wall display shelf with a mini jungle cruise boat and orange bird, and a picture of the Swiss Family Robison tree house. The other tables were similar.

While chatting with the other students she worked on her name index card. Art was one of her passions, but she wasn't going to spend too much time on it, bit still make it cute. She did not know too much about Magic Kingdom, but went to the similar Disneyland Paris a few times.

Melanie:
Melanie had walked in long before the bell rang( thank goodness!) and taken a seat at the fantasyland table. She wasn't so good with making friends, and preferred not to be the only one stuck by herself (she was embarrassed).
"Ms.Rootle? What exactly will we be doing with the Magic Kingdom theme?" Melanie had been very tentative about asking this. She didn't want to sound dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter