scavenger hunt swap... final details

Okay thanks! I'm almost finished with my "surprise", and I'll hopeefully finish with it all by the time you're back. Have a safe and fun trip!

angelmom, got your swap stuff in the mail... very nice. :) maggie

just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I will be out of town starting tomorrow (aug 9) until sunday evening. maggie

:wave: I thought I should let you know that I haven't forgotten about this. My storebought stuff finally came, but I'm not quite done with my handmade stuff. I hope to put it all in the mail early next week.

Mine went Postal today. I sent my Priority Mail. You should have it in a couple days Maggie.

and where on gods earth are yougoing without telling me! :scared:

any-who I have my store bought all set (of course that was easy!)
but my magical surprise has been redone 3x and I haven'tliked any of them yet! gggggrrrrrrrrr :worried: I am hoping that I will get a good idea :idea: soon!

why patty, we are going to disney for 3 days and then coming home and getting in the car to drive to jersey for the much anticipated "double feis weekend"... atlantic city saturday, wilmington de sunday... wonder if I'll make it home sunday in time for the joan jett concert? maggie

Maggie, have a great mini-vacation!!! I'm happy for you. I'll be sending that box of buttons out soon...they are all assorted with at least 5 of each kind. There's one with 10 pieces of the same kind (just to keep in line with the rules) but I couldn't resist buying extras for everyone.

I mailed my stuff out today.

Becky

just checking in briefly before getting in the car for part 2 of the travel week.... nothing like flying home and then having to drive to jersey... anyhow, there are 2 more packages on my dining room table, no idea who they are from as I'm literally just "passing through"... maggie

Maggie, I'm packaging mine up to mail out this afternoon (if I don't get sidetracked before I get to the post office!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter