scavenger hunt swap... final details

uumm items???
I wish I had been more specific with my SUPRISES - lol
I have some things bought - I will get a move on after all these dang birthdya parties are said and done...

I found my paper and I will be working on them today. I hope to get everything out in the mail this week. My fibers are cut and bagged so I only have my tags to work on. 20 shouldn't be so bad.

Just wanted to check on the handmade book pockets - how embellished should these be? Do you want the word "water" included or as long as they "look" like water it's OK?

Thanks for clarifying :)

Jeanne

I think as long as they look watery it's fine. if you want to put the word on you can, but you don't have too. maggie

just wanted to update y'all.... I have received packages from the following:

lewdyan1
christinadei
mickeyteacher

great work on the homemade stuff! and the store stuff is cute too! :)

maggie

I'm almost finished with my "holiday surprise", and I haven't started on the birthday tags, but I've bought the embellisments for them. I hope I'll be finished soon!

I've finished my patriotic squares, I just need to buy mysterious buttons!!! You KNOW I'm not walking out of the store with just buttons . . . :sad2: :crazy:

OK, just started working on my tags. At 3:00 am I finished one set. I AM GOING TO work on the other this afternoon. And then I need to find the fibers I have bagged. UUHHGGG!!!! I want all this out of my house by Wednesday.

hey joyce, your stuff arrived today, I love the patriotic home made thing that you made! and thanks for the little goody, can't wait to use it on the next pool/beach page! :goodvibes maggie

I'm glad you like it. I made the patriotic thing with my new wizard die cutting machine which I am loving a lot. Joyce

I'll keep an eye out for everyone's stuff. :) maggie

oh, just to let y'all know, I'm out of town from thursday evening until saturday afternoonish and then next week aug 9-15, so if things arrive then, I'll let you know when I get back. maggie

Mine went postal today so it should be there soon. Thanks for hosting!

dreams91, your stuff arrived today, very cute! maggie

Maggie, am I running really behind? I don't want to be the last one sending my things in to you. Do I need to hurry up?

you are fine sweet maxine, it's not due til sept 1st. don't panic! :goodvibes
maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter