Sad news to pass along...ILUVDXL has passed away

My deepest condolences to her family. Even though I never knew her, she will be missed on this board, as we all hate loosing friends.

How sad! :sad1: I didn't know much about her but i'm very sorry to hear this news. I wish the best for her family.

With Deepest Sympathy,
Rollins family

Oh my gosh! This news is so sad! :guilty: I remember her well! I loved her "girls" stories. Some were funny, some were sad, some were bittersweet. How sad. :guilty:

My thoughts and condolences to her family.

Such sad news. Prayers for peace and comfort for the family during these most difficult of days. :grouphug:

My thoughts and prayer go out to the family who it turns out lives only about an hour away from me... :grouphug:

So sad. :sad1: I remember ILUVDXL posting on our "Who's Going in October 2005?" thread about her upcoming trip to WDW. :angel:

So sad.. My condolences to her entire family.. :(

very sad. my condolences to her family. :(

OMG!

So sorry to hear this news. My sympathy goes out to the family.

It is always a sad day when we lose one of our DIS family. My deepest sympathy to ILUVDXL's family and loved ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter