Sad news to pass along...ILUVDXL has passed away

That's very sad :( Prayers are on their way to her family.

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear this. I remember her well. My deepest sympathies to her family and all those on the dis who knew her.

I am totally shocked. She was my Yankee Candle exchange buddy last time I participated. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

That is so sad. She is so young. My thoughts and prayers to her and her family. :grouphug:

So sad. I also remember her stories of the nursing home ladies and thought at the time what a truly special woman she was to spend that time with them. Prayers for her family.

My thoughts and prayers are with Kathy and her family at such a tragic time. My sympathies to everyone here on the boards who were friends with Kathy.

My thoughts and prayers will be with her family. :rose:

Deepest sympathies to her family and friends...

I found this post of hers and I hope someone shares it with her DH..It is so sweet.

"You Gotta Love This Guy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you all know, NE was hit with yet another miserabvle storm yesterday. Rain, sleet , snow 60 miile an hour gusts and today is freezing cold out. DH arrives home last night coverd in snow but bringing with him bunches of spring flowers and roses. "You're going to get to have spring in this house one way or another he announces. " You just got love a guy like that. The house smells wonderful. "

I think she and DH were going to WDW in October to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!