S/O - What's your current phone?

DW and I both have Samsung Galaxy 4's. Had them 4 years. Only if they die will I replace them. I kept by first cell phone 13 years, my wife had her first cell phone 12 years.

My wife's employer.....to the horror of those who have company cell phones.....just bought a couple dozen brand new, new old stock I-phone 5s to have on hand for those folks whose company phones need replacing. So much for the latest and greatest!

My attitude is, there's nothing wrong with some of the older phones. One of my all time favourites was the Ericsson t39 - still is :)

I have the Huawei Ascend Xt Black Friday special at Walmart for 50 bucks mistake for Saunsung galaxy 7 all the time. LOL

7 Plus... I got rid of a 6 plus because I thought it was too big a couple years ago. I got another Plus because I have just accepted the fact I am old and like the bigger screen because it is easier to see. I just have to deal with the bulky size.

I have an iPhone 8 and love it. Mine hasn't been glitchy at all & I haven't had a single problem with it. I only upgraded to it because the speaker went out on my iPhone 4. I expect to keep this one until it dies, too.

iPhone XS in some sort of gold color. I keep a case on it and had to check to see what color it is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter