S/O - What's your current phone?

iPhone 8 Plus. It's a bit on the big side. Wishing I'd just gotten the 8.

This replaced my 3 year old iPhone 5S that started shutting down randomly. Not fun when you are expecting phone calls to find out your phone shut off.

iPhone 8. I only upgraded because they were $0 upfront. I’m not super impressed with it..it seems very glitchy . I know that’s a software issue, not hardware but I didn’t have any issues until this phone.
I assume you’ve tried a hard reboot?

If you know your way around iTunes you can manually reinstall the software. I’ve only had to do it once but I don’t remember it being hard to do. Or you can take it to an Apple Store and they’ll help you out.

I have 2...no idea what they are, just hate them both. Never carry either with me when leaving the house and can never find them when they ring at home. Hate 'em! Doctor's offices and friends have learned to reach me via email.

What @wenrob said. I will say my fave phone thus far was an iPhone 6s. Both dh and I have the above referenced and are very happy with it though.
Until now mine was the 6 and the 4S before that. I *really* like this phone. My DH and older DD got them (Space Gray and Gold) and we’re all blown away by the battery life. DD is a hardcore user and hasn’t managed to drain it yet.

th

I assume you’ve tried a hard reboot?

If you know your way around iTunes you can manually reinstall the software. I’ve only had to do it once but I don’t remember it being hard to do. Or you can take it to an Apple Store and they’ll help you out.

I’ve done just about everything I can. I don’t know if there’s anything specific ‘wrong’ with it, it’s just not as smooth as the other os’s seemed to be.

iPhone SE 64GB rose gold. Works just fine. I think it's about 3 years old. I'll get a new phone when this one dies.

Lumia microsoft phone. Big mistake. They are actually discontinuing them. I was actually thinkig of changing to an I phone anyways.

Lumia microsoft phone. Big mistake. They are actually discontinuing them. I was actually thinkig of changing to an I phone anyways.

It's a pity. I liked the Windows phones. But it was just a repeat of the Zune/iPod battle - Apple are cooler so Apple wins.

iPhone 8+. Love it. The screen is so big I can read some things without my glasses. Plan on keeping it a few more years.

Had it a year so far with zero issues

DW and I both have Samsung Galaxy 4's. Had them 4 years. Only if they die will I replace them. I kept by first cell phone 13 years, my wife had her first cell phone 12 years.

My wife's employer.....to the horror of those who have company cell phones.....just bought a couple dozen brand new, new old stock I-phone 5s to have on hand for those folks whose company phones need replacing. So much for the latest and greatest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter