ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

You should be able to pay separately. Will she be there consecutive nights?if not she may need to get a new express pass if it's a split stay.

You should be able to pay separately. Will she be there consecutive nights?if not she may need to get a new express pass if it's a split stay.

I think she's staying Thursday and Friday night. I'm not sure about Saturday. I know she's definitely not staying the first night we get there.

Yes you can
You can pick up what you ship to rpr at their business center

There was a charge to me when I shipped a box to the hotel

That was well over one year ago

Check with the hotel if fees are still applied

Yes you can
You can pick up what you ship to rpr at their business center

There was a charge to me when I shipped a box to the hotel

That was well over one year ago

Check with the hotel if fees are still applied

Thanks, do you remember what the fee was?

I think I paid about $10

The box I sent weighed about 12 pounds
Don't know if that had any bearing on it

This sticky has Orchid court Menu on the first page.

It's a grab and go type place. Not expensive and very handy.

T1 is closest to walking path, T3 is closest to boat dock. But, it's such a compact resort nothing is far away from anything.

Schumigirl, do the boats run frequently in June? Although I like a nice walk, Ive had recent back surgery and had a complicated recovery. Just worried about it being close by esp at end of day to get back to room. Was going to request tower 3 to be close by, but if walking you stated tower 1. What is your opinion? Thanks so much! You give a lot of great advice on these boards!!!

Schumigirl, do the boats run frequently in June? Although I like a nice walk, Ive had recent back surgery and had a complicated recovery. Just worried about it being close by esp at end of day to get back to room. Was going to request tower 3 to be close by, but if walking you stated tower 1. What is your opinion? Thanks so much! You give a lot of great advice on these boards!!!

They do run frequently, but, there are times if you just miss one you may have a little wait for the next......there are seats you can sit on while you wait though. More like a bench really, but you could sit.

We've been lucky when we use the boats going to the parks, we do usually walk, but sometimes the boat is just nice........mid afternoon coming back from the parks we have had a wait sometimes.......it's their quieter time for and shift changeover......again, there are a few benches to sit on while you wait.

For walking, when you come back, if you come back in through the pool or even the main entrance, no tower entrance is far to walk to, as it is a compact resort.......you probably won't go wrong with 1 or 3.

And thank you for the nice comment.........:)

They do run frequently, but, there are times if you just miss one you may have a little wait for the next......there are seats you can sit on while you wait though. More like a bench really, but you could sit.

We've been lucky when we use the boats going to the parks, we do usually walk, but sometimes the boat is just nice........mid afternoon coming back from the parks we have had a wait sometimes.......it's their quieter time for and shift changeover......again, there are a few benches to sit on while you wait.

For walking, when you come back, if you come back in through the pool or even the main entrance, no tower entrance is far to walk to, as it is a compact resort.......you probably won't go wrong with 1 or 3.

And thank you for the nice comment.........:)

Thank you, I guess Ill just put in a request for either one and just hope for the best! :)

In lieu of renting a microwave, does Orchid's have one for common use during the breakfast hours?

Some have said they used it, but I also read sometimes they will say it's for paying Orchid customers only.

Sorry I don't have a definitive answer for you.

I'm here at the moment and don't recall seeing a microwave at Orchid Court's breakfast. I'll check again in the morning.

I'm here at the moment and don't recall seeing a microwave at Orchid Court's breakfast. I'll check again in the morning.

It's been years since we ate breakfast in Orchids lounge and they didn't used to have one, but someone reported using one last year I believe.

Thanks. Only a couple of days left unfortunately but we've had a great time in our 8 days so far. A bit hot for us Irish though...!!!!

Thanks. Only a couple of days left unfortunately but we've had a great time in our 8 days so far. A bit hot for us Irish though...!!!!

Lol......being Scottish I can empathise.........

I love the heat though.........hotter the better! My family call me a lizard.......soon as it's warm I'm outside.......sun disappears.......so do I........lol.....

schumigirl,

Ok... so really weird thing here..... decided to come on here and refresh my memory and get excited about our upcoming august trip and as I am scrolling through the resort photos on the first page, I see the ones that you posted of the pools. I SWEAR the one with two people floating on pool noodles are my husband and son!!! Can you verify when that photo was taken? We've only been to Royal Pacific once last August but my husband said he even remembers that afternoon because there was a storm rolling through and the pool emptied out quickly and he and my son were psyched to get double pool noodles....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter