ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Are king beds for club level only?

There are king beds for standard and deluxe rooms in all three towers

Rpr has 3 buildings and club lounge and floor is located in tower 3 on the 7th floor

King beds do not cost more than queen bed rooms

Good... I asked for Tower 3, I don't know if I asked for a king bed.. I will have to put in a request for that.

thanks, Mac :)

It's a bookable room, so if you didn't see it when you booked it might not be available.

It's a bookable room, so if you didn't see it when you booked it might not be available.

I just texted my Universal Travel rep and was told that when I booked, there were no king beds, but she put in a request anyway. If one became available, I would have to re-book at the current price... I'll stick with the 2 queens :) I might be able to get one upon check in.

I am going over 4th of July, can the fireworks at Universal Studios be seen from RPR? TIA

I have a newbie question. We will be arriving early, 8am. Taking a cross country flight and just want to relax in room and maybe nap for a couple of hours. No park the first day. Is there any way to make sure that we can get into a room early?

None that I know of unless you are willing to take any room

At check in if your assigned room is not ready yet you can be placed on " first available room"

I book a king suite and they are not available before noon usually

If I wanted to change room type of my booking, I have been offered a standard room if I check in early

I don't switch as I would be locked in for my entire stay

Depending on your vacation dates, there can be rooms available early

If a room is unoccupied the night before, very easy to be switched to first available room

Seems that check ins on Tuesday and Wednesday usually have many open rooms early
Many peeps don't start vacations mid week

Policy is rooms available by 4:00

2 questions -

1. Is it possible to add club level to a group rate room?

2. We eat a pretty clean diet (no food dyes, gluten free, lots of fruit and veggies) and my kids do not behave well off of it. We just got back from a month at WDW and DCL and it did not go well. For everyone's sanity, it's easier to stick to it.

We will be at RPR for hubby's convention in November on a group rate. I'm worried about feeding the kids while there. What are our options as far as food in the room? Can I bring a stove top?

Is there somewhere to just buy something quick for breakfast or for a snack?

[QUOTE="KalamityJane, post: 57708307, member: 439791]

We will be at RPR for hubby's convention in November on a group rate. I'm worried about feeding the kids while there. What are our options as far as food in the room? Can I bring a stove top?[/QUOTE]

No cooking in the rooms allowed

[QUOTE="KalamityJane, post: 57708307, member: 439791]

We will be at RPR for hubby's convention in November on a group rate. I'm worried about feeding the kids while there. What are our options as far as food in the room? Can I bring a stove top?

No cooking in the rooms allowed[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I'm leaning towards booking off site as I think it may fit our needs better. How necessary are Express Passes in the first half of November?

Do they have have washers and dryers for guests to use? If so, do they take quarters or credit cards? I have a feeling that I will want to wash some clothes while we are there and wanted to know ahead of time if that is possible.

Rpr has laundry rooms
I prefer the one on the ground floor
It is to the right of tower 1
when you get off the elevator

Sit by the pool until the laundry is done
Pass your time relaxing and not sit near the laundry area then

T3 laundry is kinda hidden on the 2nd floor.

Yes they take quarters and credit cards. Front desk can exchange you a couple of rolls of quarters if you don't have any.

You do pay a charge for picking up parcels from business centre. I think it was around $8-10 in 2014.
Hey Schumigirl, i was wondering if anyone has any updated info on this one?
We are looking at having a couple of deliveries while we are in the states, but the HoJo at Anaheim wants to charge $5 per package per day, and of the things i want delivered, some will be bathing suits, which i want for VB.
All Stars at WDW charge $5 per package i believe, but it will be too late by then.
Thanks!!

Hey Schumigirl, i was wondering if anyone has any updated info on this one?
We are looking at having a couple of deliveries while we are in the states, but the HoJo at Anaheim wants to charge $5 per package per day, and of the things i want delivered, some will be bathing suits, which i want for VB.
All Stars at WDW charge $5 per package i believe, but it will be too late by then.
Thanks!!

Sorry, haven't heard any new prices recently........I don't know anyone who's had a parcel delivered in last couple of years.

If it has gone up it won't be by much I would have thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!