ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

schumigirl

It's a bit of a roodie doodie word for lady parts
With all the recent changes to Universal hotels, we thought we should have a new updated thread for all sorts of information, questions or queries about the hotel.

We have many new visitors asking all sorts of things about their trip to this hotel and hopefully, will try and answer any questions you may have about anything to do with your stay at RPR. Whether it be about types of room choice, rates or views......ask away!

Any comments you have about your stay at Royal Pacific are also most welcome.

THERE IS NO RESORT FEE AT THIS HOTEL.

THE COST OF 1 NIGHTS STAY WILL BE TAKEN ON BOOKING AS YOUR DEPOSIT. BALANCE WILL BE PAID ON DEPARTURE.

IF YOU WISH TO PAY THE BALANCE BEFORE YOUR STAY, CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY.

AS OF 2021 THE CHARGE FOR A THIRD ADULT PER ROOM GOES UP TO $45 PER NIGHT. THIS EXTRA CHARGE IS FOR AGED 18 AND OVER.

Loews Royal Pacific Resort
6300 Hollywood Way
Orlando, FL 32819
Reservations: 1-888-273-1311
Phone: 407-503-3000
Fax: 407-503-3010

CHECK IN AND CANCELLATION POLICY

Guests must be 21 years of age to book a hotel room and provide proper identification upon check-in. There must be at least one person in the reserved room who is 21 years of age or older.
Check in/Check Out
Check-in FROM 4:00 PM
Check-out at 11:00 AM
Your Universal Express℠ Unlimited ride access (restrictions apply)** is valid from the time issued by the front desk until the Universal Orlando theme parks close, the day of your departure. Pre-registering is allowed at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel, and Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Resort the morning of your arrival date; you will be issued your Universal Express℠ Unlimited pass to use in the theme parks all day for Universal Express access, if needed.

There are 3 check out options: By Television, Express Check-out or Traditional Check out available at the Front Desk

Modification Policy
Modifications to existing reservations are subject to availability at time of change.

Deposit Requirements

• Equal to one night's room rate plus tax.
  • The credit card will be charged within 5 business days of the booking date.
  • Arrivals within 5 days of booking will have their credit card charged upon hotel check-in; full cancellation policies apply.

Acceptable forms of payment
The following major credit cards may be accepted for deposits:

For reservation deposits, cash and traveler's checks are not accepted.

• Discover/NOVUS
  • American Express
  • Visa
  • MasterCard
  • Diners Club
  • Japanese Credit Bureau (JCB)
  • Carte Blanche
Once a guest arrives at Universal Orlando, all of the above forms of payment, plus cash and traveler's checks, UO gift cards, will be accepted for additional hotel charges.

Hotel Taxes
Universal Orlando on-site hotels will include applicable taxes to be collected each night of a guest’s stay. These taxes are included as a percentage of the room charge.

Florida State Sales Tax 6.5%
Orange County Occupancy Tax 6%
12.5% Total Tax

Cancellation Policy

Days Prior to Stay:
6 days or more
0- 5 days prior

Penalties:
Full refund
charged one night's room rate plus tax

PLEASE NOTE: Deposits are forfeited if guest checks out of the hotel prior to the check-out date.

PARKING CHARGES

Overnight Guest Parking

Self parking: $28 plus tax per night, per vehicle
Valet parking: $37 plus tax per night, per vehicle

Day Guest Parking

Self Parking – per day, per vehicle
5 minutes or less: Free
5 minutes to 30 minutes: $10 plus tax
30 minutes to 24 hours: $45 plus tax

Valet Parking: $42 plus tax per day, per vehicle

A ONE NIGHT STAY INCLUDES 2 FULL DAYS PARKING. MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE BEFORE MIDNIGHT ON THE LAST DAY.

ONSITE CAR RENTAL:

As of April 16, 2018, Hertz will no longer have a rental stand onsite.
They will be replaced by AVIS car rental

STAY MORE SAVE MORE......

Universal Orlando® Resort: THE LONGER YOU STAY, THE MORE YOU SAVE!

Save Up to 35%* when you stay 7 nights or longer at an on-site hotel.

Save throughout the year by choosing dates that best fit your travel plans—with THE BEST DAYS TO VACATION!

Loews Royal Pacific guests enjoy Free Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access^ so you can SKIP THE REGULAR THEME PARK LINES in both parks—a value of up to $89 per person, per day^^ (valid theme park admission required).

TRANSPORTATION SERVICES OFFERED

On-Site Transportation Complimentary resort wide transportation includes Water Taxis at our Premier or Preferred hotels, and Shuttle Buses at all Universal Orlando Resort on-site hotels. Waterways connect the Universal Orlando resort hotels to Universal Studios®, Universal CityWalk® and Islands of Adventure from our Premier or Preferred hotels. Each hotel is also within walking distance to Universal Studios, Universal's Islands of Adventure and CityWalk.

SeaWorld® & Wet 'n Wild® water park Transportation*
Scheduled transportation to SeaWorld®, Wet 'n Wild® water park and Aquatica™ is provided via Super Star Shuttle with departures based on regular operating hours* (does not run continuously). Boarding passes for the Super Star Shuttle required and available at the Attraction Ticket Center located in the hotel lobby, one day in advance and up to 30 minutes prior to departure.
*Not valid for Special Events or Groups.

Airport Transportation
An airport shuttle service is available for hotel guests arriving into Orlando International Airport through Destination MCO. Visit the concierge desk for details. Fees apply.

• Departure Point from Airport: Ground transportation area on lower level of airport.

• Departure Point from Hotels: Porte Cochere of each hotel

ONE QUESTION OFTEN ASKED.......DO WE GET UNLIMITED EXPRESS PASS HERE....

The answer is yes you do. It is valid from when you check in until park closing on your check out day.

Although check in is officially 4pm, you can check in as early as 6am. Your room may not be ready but if it isn't you can leave any bags you have securely with Bell Services located adjacent to check in.

When you check in you will be given room keys matching the amount of guests registered to the room on your reservation. This as of 2017 is your EP. You simply have your room key scanned as you enter the EP line either at the beginnng or further into the line depending on the ride.

The EP queue is a separate to queue to the regular one and waits are usually much less than normal queue. You will need to show this to TM on entering the queue.

You will need your room key if you are planning to take advantage of Early Entry offered to onsite resort guests. EE is one hour before regular guests are allowed in.

**EP is a perk of staying at one of the qualifying hotels. Where you buy your park tickets has nothing to do with this and doesn't affect EP in any way**

WILL CALL FOR ATTRACTION TICKETS

Will Call is adjacent to check in desk area. A few steps away from check in, you will be able to pick up pre ordered tickets or purchase regular park tickets.

There is also a Concierge desk here and car hire help.

FOR THOSE WISHING TO ORDER GIFTS TO BE DELIVERED TO THEIR ROOM, INCLUDING CAKES........THIS IS THE LINK TO SEE WHAT IS AVAILABLE.

https://d3opdn976v5yna.cloudfront.n...oom/rpr_star_service_amenity_catalog_2016.pdf

ONSITE RESTAURANTS

There are many good choices at RPR for various sorts of dining.

TUK TUK MARKET MENU

Our all-new lobby marketplace offers coffee, breakfast items, pastries, our exclusive Tuk Tarts, plus hot and cold sandwiches, wok bowls, sushi to go, ice cream and gelato. Grab a bite and relax in our seating area overlooking the luau pavilion.

https://cdn.loewshotels.com/loewsho...ms/pressroom/030620_rpr_tuktukmarket_menu.pdf

JAKE`S AMERICAN BAR

Jake`s is on the ground floor adjacent to Islands Dining room.....excellent food choices here and fabulous atmosphere. Open from 11am through till midnight.

Due to Covid-19, there have been some changes to the menu and operating hours. Link to all menu`s available in the one link below.

https://jakes-american-bar.constantcontactsites.com/

ISLANDS DINING ROOM

https://islands-dining-room.constantcontactsites.com/dinner

BULA BAR.......

One of the best poolside bars there is!! Thank you macraven for the new link....

logo_bula_bar_grille_tcm13-7614.jpg

lrpr_bula_bar_tcm13-7600.jpg

Bula means "welcome" in Fijian, and you will love this casual poolside eatery, featuring tropical drinks, sandwiches, and our new *Loews American Classic items.

Hours of Operation
Open daily
Beverage Service 11am-until pool closing.
Food Service Daily starting at 11am until one hour before pool closing.

https://bula-bar-and-grille.constantcontactsites.com/

ORCHIDS LOUNGE AND SUSHI RESTAURANT

Located in lobby area it has plenty of relaxing seating to either enjoy dinner or just sit and have a cocktail.

https://orchid-court-lounge.constantcontactsites.com/

WANTILAN LUAU

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wantilan-luau-tickets-328300193717?aff=lhcom

CLUB LOUNGE.............

Located on the 7th floor of T3.
Booked guests can use RPRClubConcierge@loewshotels.com
for contacting staff

Club Lounge is open from 7am till 9.30pm daily.

Coffee, tea, sodas and water are available all day.

Breakfast is served 7am till 10am daily..........offerings are varied and plentiful......toast, cereals, mini muffins, bagels, mini pastries, hot cinammon bun, oatmeal, boiled eggs, fresh fruit platter, assortment of cold meats including turkey, ham and continental style. Coffee, tea, juices and milk.

Afternoon snacks available 12-3.

Evening appetisers are served 5 - 7pm.

There is always one hot meal choice every evening......varies from Chicken Empanadas, chicken tenders with mac n cheese or beef bulogi stir fry with rice.

Lovely fresh salads are plentiful with house made dressings, fresh crudités, assorted cheeses with crackers, fruit plate and chips and salsa.

Beers and wine are complimentary during these two hours also.

Dessert hour is usually a selection of mini desserts and cookies served between 8 and 9pm.

There are two computers for your use and a printer. 3 large screen tv's.

Newspapers are available to read along with menus from various restaurants from onsite at Universal to restaurants around the Orlando area. There is also lots of info on local attractions too.

Staff in here are incredibly friendly and helpful with anything you may need assistance with and offer full Concierge service.

New and refurbed Club Lounge opened October 1st 2018...…..

AS OF 2021 HARD LIQUOR IS NO LONGER BEING OFFERED.

i-928CKxm-XL.jpg

i-rhBwVTP-XL.jpg

i-LWcfXPm-XL.jpg

i-39W8GLK-XL.jpg

i-xpfn2pc-XL.jpg

i-K736wMK-XL.jpg

i-WKfg2gV-XL.jpg

i-KKhLhVk-XL.jpg

i-PkQkBjn-XL.jpg

MIDDAY SNACKS IN CLUB LOUNGE

549EDFEB-A2D7-4E3D-A019-963F916DC176.jpeg2DA1D938-F9AE-466B-83A7-AB8A97A7846A.jpeg58A986BE-0B89-448B-A663-F3CD00075B58.jpegF88FCCE1-2518-44D6-BE0B-1E742E370B62.jpeg

EVENING BEVERAGES

(Offerings can vary slightly due to seasonal changes)

i-8dPWCPN-X2.jpg

AMENITIES

There are two shops onsite, one is set beside the pool which sells clothes and accessories as well as staples like suncream and ice cream! On level 3 there is a little shop that sells basic groceries, first aid items and gifts.

There are laundry rooms in each tower for convenience. Washers and dryers both take quarters and there is also a machine if you wish to pay by credit card.

CRIBS AND ROLLAWAYS

Cribs are complimentary. Rollaways are available through Star Service Hotline. The fee for rollaway is $35 per night, plus 12.5% sales tax. Available on a first come, first served basis. Only one rollaway is allowed per room.

MICROWAVES AND REFRIGERATORS

The fee for a Microwaves are $15 each per day, plus 12.5% sales tax. Available on a first come, first served basis. Only one Microwave is allowed per room and are available through Star Service Hotline. Fridges are now standard in all rooms with no charge.

Currency Exchange & Check cashing

Services available at the front desk of each hotel.

LAUNDRY DRY CLEANING AND SPECIAL SERVICES

Our hotels provide a timely and efficient service based on the guest’s needs. Services include laundry, dry cleaning, quick pressing, and shoe shine service. If necessary, Express or Same Day Service can be requested. Hours of Operation: Available 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM; 7 days a week

Self Service laundry rooms located at all three towers.
Tower 1 & 2 have a self service laundry room located ouside the elevator on the ground floor.
Tower 3 has the laundry room on the 2nd floor. (added 6/9/16)

STAR SERVICE

Call Star Service to request anything to make your stay more comfortable. Whether it's a special amenity or a tooth brush, just pick up the phone in your guest room to make a request.

WIRELESS INTERNET

Enjoy complimentary* wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel or upgrade to Premium Plus^ wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs.

*Premium wireless access is complimentary for up to 4 devices per room for a 24-hour period 1pm to 1pm.
^Premium Plus wireless access is $14.95 for up to 8 devices per room and for a 24-hour period of 1pm to 1pm.

Safes are in all rooms and Safety deposit boxes are available behind front desk.

POOL ACTIVITIES

Pool activities are varied and fun. Pool has a zero entry for safety. Each day there are a variety of entertainments set out including pool basketball, hula hoop contests, arts and crafts and much more.

Dive-In movies are shown most nights. Schedule is available.

Interactive water play area for children.

There are 2 hot tubs, beach volleyball court, Private Cabanas for rent. Included is a ceiling fan, phone, tv, a refrigerator with water, sodas and a fruit bowl. 407-503-3235 for cabana reservations.

On selected nights there is a Torch lighting ceremony by the pool, this a lot of fun and try and catch it if you can......usually around dusk.

Gymnasium. 5am till 10pm daily and complimentary to all guests staying within Loews hotels in Universal Orlando.

Small games room for kids.

LOEWS LOVE PETS

Special treatment for your furry friends begins at check-in. You'll receive a pet bowl and tag, welcome treat, local dog-walking routes and area pet services such as vets, pet shops, groomers and more.

Pets are permitted for a $100 fee††† in a pet-friendly room category (if you book a non-pet room, you’ll be re-assigned one upon arrival) with no more than two pets in any one guest room. Please make arrangements with housekeeping for daily room cleaning during your stay. Dogs may be walked in designated places and are not allowed at pool, lounge or restaurant areas. Should your pet’s behavior result in guest complaints, you may be asked to board your pet in an outside shelter. You must bring proof of your pet’s up-to-date vaccinations, as well as current records from a licensed veterinarian.

Please note that Club level rooms do not participate in this program. For the complete Loews Loves Pets Policy, click here.

UPDATED JURASSIC WORLD ROOMS INFO

http://universal.wdwinfo.com/resorts/royal-pacific-resort/accommodations-royal-pacific-resort/jurassic-world-kids-suites-will-make-adults-jealous/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+disney-updates+(Disney+Updates+-+wdwinfo.com)

AVAILABLE ROOMS AND SIZES.............

https://www.loewshotels.com/royal-pacific-resort/accommodations

At a glance you have standard 2 Queen room and Standard 2 queen water view....both these rooms are 335 square feet. These rooms can hold 5 people. You can order a rollaway at a cost of $35 or bring a blow up bed. Star services will bring you bedding to make this up at no extra charge.

**THESE ROOMS WILL TAKE A TWIN AIR MATTRESS FOR A FIFTH PERSON**

Just a couple of pictures of a double room.

i-Vp87zpm-XL.jpg

i-VzksK7f-XL.jpg

i-CBhFdWn-XL.jpg

i-8x8nFzK-XL.jpg

2015%20orlando%20338_zpselilti8r-XL.jpg

i-rXsNwZQ-XL.jpg

i-pZfwg3g-X2.jpg

PRESIDENTIAL SUITE

i-Xnfk8NJ-XL.jpg

i-MbffNTP-XL.jpg

i-ZWRXvZn-XL.jpg

i-qK9HCJL-XL.jpg

i-6q477hQ-XL.jpg

i-TnSwWWQ-XL.jpg

Standard King room again has 335 Square feet.

King Suite has 670 square feet.......features a living room with pull out sofa bed and separate bedroom with king sized bed. TV in both rooms.

Jurassic Park Kids suite has 670 square feet too. Standard King bed for adults and a separate room for the kids. The kids room does not open into hallway, only parents room. Link to info on JP suite below........

https://www.universalorlando.com/Hotels/Loews-Royal-Pacific-Resort/Accommodations/Luxury-Suites.aspx

MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY PER GUEST ROOM

King Rooms - up to 3 guests* (rollaway rental needed for 3rd person)

Two Queen Rooms - up to 5 guests* (rollaway rental needed for 5th person)

* Maximum occupancies may require a rollaway at $35 per day. Only one rollaway is allowed per room. King Rooms have bedding for 2, requires rollaway for 3. Double Queen have bedding for 4, requires rollaway for 5. Available on a first come first serve basis. Additional charges apply for more than 2 adults guests per room.

Hospitality Suite. 1005 square feet. This room is lovely!! It has a fairly good sized living room with pull out sofa, large tv, comfy chairs and a large dining area with a conference table that will seat 8. Kitchen area has fridge freezer, microwave and sink area. Separate shower room in this too which makes it ideal for larger families that have added this to an attached room.

There is also a Presidential Suite which has 1,340 square feet. Has living area, large dining area, conference area, separate study area, refrigerator with sink, and one and a half bathrooms. Master bedroom has king bed.

All rooms have 40" tv, small fridge and coffee maker.

All floors have an ice machine.

Will hold off showing more room pictures until we get more updated ones. There are plenty of older pics on file .

Attachments

• 602221C2-6347-4D3E-8556-8B74804ABC25.jpeg
    602221C2-6347-4D3E-8556-8B74804ABC25.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,856
  • 4FD51725-C465-43F8-86BF-89EF9074C14E.jpeg
    4FD51725-C465-43F8-86BF-89EF9074C14E.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,774
  • 240E1067-A4A9-4F35-AD5C-FACF893A77A3.jpeg
    240E1067-A4A9-4F35-AD5C-FACF893A77A3.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 1,834
  • 64A78542-CEA3-4AD7-AC2D-1F317EDD2044.jpeg
    64A78542-CEA3-4AD7-AC2D-1F317EDD2044.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 1,746
Last edited:
RPR is literally less than 10 minutes walk from the parks. The path is beautifully kept and is a very pleasant walk.

You can of course take the boat. The boat dock is located nearest T3 and boats are regular and T1 is nearest to the walking path. The boats start 1 hour before EE and run till 2.30am.
Last boat leaves City Walk at 2:00 am. Very nice little ride too. The boat captains will usually regale you with tales and also give you information about parks closing time too.

Boats won't run if there is lightning within a 5 mile radius.

You will have your bag searched entering boat or on the path if you walk.

MAIN ENTRANCE AREAS

2015%20Pics%20422_zpsbk7cppv0-XL.jpg

i-qrs5c24-XL.jpg

i-9k2GLcr-XL.jpg

SAM_0920_zps5d7ano1n-XL.jpg

LOBBY AND ORCHIDS LOUNGE AREAS

SAM_0560_zpsovyvpuqb-XL.jpg

SAM_0562_zpsg7ied4c8-XL.jpg

SAM_0563_zpsfdy6aejl-XL.jpg

i-5QgqVQZ-X2.jpg

i-mgsB8rr-X2.jpg

i-G3xzJRx-X2.jpg

i-c25rCRx-X2.jpg

i-MrmS24q-X2.jpg

i-2DqGMQr-X2.jpg

i-WLdkKrw-XL.jpg

i-2vCVmwv-XL.jpg

i-B7kghDX-XL.jpg

POOL AREA

i-bG49KW8-XL.jpg

i-RjfRf55-XL.jpg

i-wmCRzj3-XL.jpg

i-CMwNvhD-XL.jpg

i-tj3sTjB-XL.jpg

i-gd5Sdb8-XL.jpg

i-D4PMN8c-XL.jpg

i-CV2jCH2-XL.jpg

i-skqR2ZG-XL.jpg

i-4LrX4w7-XL.jpg

POOL VIEWS FROM ROOMS

i-5bg2D98-XL.jpg

i-vwgq3WK-XL.jpg

i-dtWPdfj-XL.jpg

i-QtNNxZV-XL.jpg

i-nBPpHmj-XL.jpg

i-ZdZK8p2-XL.jpg

i-q8rqqvQ-XL.jpg

i-QvB42H8-XL.jpg

i-wVf48Ws-XL.jpg

Last edited:

Thank you........:)

Will just update posts already there to add new information.......still have info to put in I'm sure........

i just noticed you updated already in the two posts.
good girl!

the pictures of the renovated rooms look great.
so nice you added pictures.

maybe some other posters will add their room pictures of the hotel also in this thread.

Thanks mac.........yes would love some updated room pictures on here so everyone can see what they look like now........

Hi,
this is so great! I have a couple of questions....

We booked Club room. Is there a microwave in the lounge we can use, or do we have to rent one? (my son does Atkins and needs to microwave sausage, meat, etc...). Do they have fridges in the queen club rooms, or do we need to rent one?

Can you give me an idea of food in the club lounge? Do they have yogurt, fruit? I assume no eggs or meat with breakfast.

Are there any rooms with sofa beds I can request (trying to save the $25 bed rental)? We have 3 children. My 2 girls can stay in one queen with me, and my husband and son can stay in the other if not. They are young.

I am a newbie, thanks to all in advance for any help!!!!

fyi... we usually stay club level at the Poly, but my kids are dying to go to Harry Potter world.

All the rooms have a mini fridge

No sofas in standard room

Have star service provide you with linens blankets pillows so you can make a pallet on the floor instead of renting a rollaway

Thanks! Is the mini fridge a mini-bar fridge, or one we can use for groceries? I don't want to displace the stuff and get charged. Do you also know if the concierge lounge has a microwave? Sorry for the ridiculous questions!

Hi Donna.........not ridiculous questions at all.........:)

No microwave in Club Lounge, but you can hire one for your room if you need it.

The mini fridge in room now isn't the mini bar type anymore, there's a picture of it in the first post above. Not huge but it's big enough for a few bits.

Breakfast includes assorted meats and boiled eggs too. Cereals, yoghurts, toast.....there are toasters for use in lounge, mini muffins and pastries, bagels, assorted fruits like melon, pineapple and strawberries, cinnamon bun, oatmeal and of course juices, milk, teas and coffee.

Lunch isn't a big choice, pre packed pbj sandwiches, goldfish and fruit like apples and bananas.

Appetisers are served 4.30-6.30 there is always one hot choice of dish which varies every day.......one night it was like a Chinese style chicken and noodles, pasta dishes one with chicken and another night it was meat free version, cottage pie, Mac and cheese and various other dishes.

There's always a salad with dressing choices, crudités, chips and dips or prawn crackers with chilli sauce, assorted cheese selection with various crackers and some nights there's a fruit plate too.

Wine and beers are complimentary during this time only. Small selection of spirits available for $5 charge.......

Waters, sodas, teas and coffee are available all day Club Lounge is open too. They're happy to give you some to take with you when you head off for the day.

The Club Lounge is lovely. There is a little kids area to the side with a seperate tv showing age appropriate to shows and films and a few toys and such to amuse them. There are another two to screens for adults.

The staff have always been wonderful and will help you if you have any issues at all.

As mac says you can bring a blow up mattress and star services will bring you bedding for it, no extra charge for this.......

Anything else........ask away..........:wave2:

Last edited:
Hi Donna.........not ridiculous questions at all.........:)

No microwave in Club Lounge, but you can hire one for your room if you need it.

The mini fridge in room now isn't the mini bar type anymore, there's a picture of it in the first post above. Not huge but it's big enough for a few bits.

Breakfast includes assorted meats and boiled eggs too. Cereals, yoghurts, toast.....there are toasters for use in lounge, mini muffins and pastries, bagels, assorted fruits like melon, pineapple and strawberries, cinnamon bun, oatmeal and of course juices, milk, teas and coffee.

Lunch isn't a big choice, pre packed pbj sandwiches, goldfish and fruit like apples and bananas.

Appetisers are served 4.30-6.30 there is always one hot choice of dish which varies every day.......one night it was like a Chinese style chicken and noodles, pasta dishes one with chicken and another night it was meat free version, cottage pie, Mac and cheese and various other dishes.

There's always a salad with dressing choices, crudités, chips and dips or prawn crackers with chilli sauce, assorted cheese selection with various crackers and some nights there's a fruit plate too.

Wine and beers are complimentary during this time only. Small selection of spirits available for $5 charge.......

Waters, sodas, teas and coffee are available all day Club Lounge is open too. They're happy to give you some to take with you when you head off for the day.

The Club Lounge is lovely. There is a little kids area to the side with a seperate tv showing age appropriate to shows and films and a few toys and such to amuse them. There are another two to screens for adults.

The staff have always been wonderful and will help you if you have any issues at all.

As mac says you can bring a blow up mattress and star services will bring you bedding for it, no extra charge for this.......

Anything else........ask away..........:wave2:

WOW!!! So KIND of you to spend time and type all this!!! That is GREAT!!! Just confirming... There IS lunch meat at breakfast? That would be great for his Atkins!!! I know not the best quality of meat, but it will get him though!

There are 5 of us (my oldest will be 12). Are we all allowed to get the express passes and get in the lounge (or is it limited to 4).

Also, If I pre-buy my tickets, can I get the express pass when we check in? I am so excited!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for all this info!!!

No problem Donna.......glad to help......:thumbsup2

The meats at breakfast were turkey, ham.....the kind you would put in sandwiches I suppose and a couple of continental style meats. Very nice actually!!

Everyone that is registered to your room can use the Club Lounge......

Your tickets have nothing to do with getting EP........that's one of the best perks for staying in one of three hotels that EP. Doesn't matter where where you bought your tickets as they're not connected. It's the hotel stay that gives you it.

As soon as you check in you will be given 5 room keys, you can take them over the EP machine and have your pictures taken....then you're good to go!

Even if your room is not ready you'll still be given keys to get the EP. You can check any luggage into bell services if it's not ready so you can immediately head to the parks..........

You need a room key to operate the elevator to floor 7 where the Club Lounge.......your specific keys will be programmed with this access.

It's a beautiful hotel, I'm sure you're all going to love it ::yes::

schumigirl,
Thank you so much! I have not been to Universal since 1999!!! We go to Disney twice a year too!!! I appreciate your patience and kindness in answering my questions!

I assume the keys are the "ving" credit card ones. no bands like Disney? My kids love lanyards, so that would work well!!

schumigirl,
Thank you so much! I have not been to Universal since 1999!!! We go to Disney twice a year too!!! I appreciate your patience and kindness in answering my questions!

I assume the keys are the "ving" credit card ones. no bands like Disney? My kids love lanyards, so that would work well!!

You are most welcome Donna........it can be quite daunting going somewhere for the first time.......you just want it to be right.

Yes the room keys and EP will fit in lanyards........roughly cc size. No bands.........

Lanyards are ideal as you can keep them on for all rides......if you do go on wilder rides just tuck them into your shirts so they don't fly off........:thumbsup2

Hi All!

Total newbie here (first post:cheer2:). I'm staying at the Royal Pacific June 13-16. We have a standard 2 queen room and are planning on bringing an air mattress for the 14 year old - thanks for the recommendation here! We are also driving down so we'll have our car.

We're hitting Magic Kingdom on the 14th but will spend the other 2 days at Universal and IOA. I wish we could spend more time but I'm going with a friend and her kids who are from out of country and it's just not in the budget to stay longer (don't feel too sad for us, we're going to the beach for a few days afterwards).

So given the limited time at the theme parks, is there a specific room request I should make? Which tower should we stay in to be as close to the action as we can (we're hoping to get early starts to the day) - I'm guessing walking to parks will be quicker than the water taxi if we're trying to get there early, so maybe the Windward tower? But any advice is greatly appreciated!

Also hoping to start a PTR here... with 1 day in WDW and 2 at Universal, where's the best place to post? Thanks again :flower3:

:welcome: Tortilla24.............

T3 is nearest to the boat dock. T1 is closest to the walking path.

But it's literally minutes time difference between them. It's quite a compact resort and everything is never too far away from anything.

Takes between 5 and 10 minutes to walk depending on your pace to IOA. Few moments more to Studios. Boats can be quicker if there's one there and you're going to Studios. But negligible really. We tend to walk most days, it's a beautiful walk.

There is a trip report board over here too :)

:welcome: Tortilla24.............

T3 is nearest to the boat dock. T1 is closest to the walking path.

But it's literally minutes time difference between them. It's quite a compact resort and everything is never too far away from anything.

Takes between 5 and 10 minutes to walk depending on your pace to IOA. Few moments more to Studios. Boats can be quicker if there's one there and you're going to Studios. But negligible really. We tend to walk most days, it's a beautiful walk.

There is a trip report board over here too :)
Thank you! One other question: are all the rooms updated in T1 and/or T3 or is that something I should specifically request?

You're welcome......

All rooms bar a few in T3 are done now. By June they will all be completed..........you can still put in a request for a specific tower anytime.........as always, it is just a request but wouldn't do any harm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!